collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 130184 times)

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion
« Reply #3550 on: April 20, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
Haha, Codyman, I think I finally figured out APAWGIZE. Is it fro the anime, Beck? I remember my friend showing me a clip with some really bad engrish, which is where I think it came from lol.
Lol yeah from that anime,I finish watching that anime last month and I like it!.
(oops went off Topic.... :d)

thank you Daigo!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3551 on: April 20, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »
 >:-(-| >:-(-| >:-(-|I liked the really bad engrish from Beck.  ??? (I have the OSTs if anyone's interested.)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3552 on: April 20, 2008, 08:32:06 PM »
this is an SOS to all brawl players lol. is there anymore brawl players left online...I repeat is there anyone left online that will play brawl with me. ok seriously im just sitting here waiting for anyone who wants to play

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #3553 on: April 21, 2008, 12:44:23 AM »
Sorry for the awful Snake match Donaldb22, The lag was horrendous and messed up real bad my timing and stuff, specially the nikita and the smash attacks, the only thing that actually worked was the stupid knee, hammerfist combo... \-/o

Hope to Brawl you later with less lag, the Bowser match was fun though.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3554 on: April 21, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »
yeah i know trust me i felt it the entire time

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3555 on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:38 AM »

Well at least now I see how good you are, Waay too good, Your Zelda is the strongest one I have ever fought

Here's my record of uses with the strongest character I have fought so far:
Falco: Daigo
Lucario: Aura
Lucas: Nigel
Captain Falcon: BigJ
DK: BigJ
Zelda: DonaldB22
Ike: Akeme( For perfect timing in Aerials )
Snake: Daigo
Sonic: Aura
Diddy: Nigel

I'm obviously forgetting about someone...

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3556 on: April 21, 2008, 01:06:25 AM »
wait until u face my marth lol. i have had a slow two days due to this lag thats been going around. technically yesterday was way better than today but still its been horrendous. and yeah zelda is a nasty character. screw sheik if u have the dodge speed and attack power of zelda herself. i mean im really good with sheik but i prefer not to even use her since i got zelda.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3557 on: April 21, 2008, 01:13:26 AM »
wait until u face my marth lol. i have had a slow two days due to this lag thats been going around. technically yesterday was way better than today but still its been horrendous. and yeah zelda is a nasty character. screw sheik if u have the dodge speed and attack power of zelda herself. i mean im really good with sheik but i prefer not to even use her since i got zelda.

Yeah Zelda got Buffed a lot and Sheik got nerfed just as much if not more.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #3558 on: April 21, 2008, 01:17:45 AM »
Wow I had some great matches today.
still need to practice with Ice Climbers some more now,I kill myself alot accidentally if I lose a IC(Ice Climber).

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3559 on: April 21, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »

You should see Kenshins Marth, just got done playing him, so did Aura, but he's good at spiking, I spiked him several times too, but then again, he just picked up Marth's spiking skills! Gg's ya'll! Oh and Donald, you really should get that lag fixed, last time I played you I was up by a few stock then we got disconected, Kenshin said he couldnt combo wella gainst you!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #3560 on: April 21, 2008, 01:50:45 AM »

You should see Kenshins Marth, just got done playing him, so did Aura, but he's good at spiking, I spiked him several times too, but then again, he just picked up Marth's spiking skills! Gg's ya'll! Oh and Donald, you really should get that lag fixed, last time I played you I was up by a few stock then we got disconected, Kenshin said he couldnt combo wella gainst you!

Your Falco always seemed to spike me right after I spiked aura :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3561 on: April 21, 2008, 01:53:40 AM »

Yeah, it was spiking madness, like one after another! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3562 on: April 21, 2008, 01:54:45 AM »

Lol Aura was like "Oh Crap!" the whole time lol :DxDie

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3563 on: April 21, 2008, 02:00:49 AM »

yes, I have a comment that makes me laugh now :P

it was more like "HOLY CRAP! O_O"

and it just became a mad KO festival! LOL!

...I tthink I'm becoming daigo O_o

EDIT: daigo, remeber when we were having an epic battle in norfair and the disconnection occured?

I was like:  :| :o :| >o:-( \-/o >:(
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3564 on: April 21, 2008, 02:39:27 AM »

EDIT: daigo, remeber when we were having an epic battle in norfair and the disconnection occured?

Yeah, I remember, I had you too, and you'll never be Daigo...  [-X
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3565 on: April 21, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »

Well at least now I see how good you are, Waay too good, Your Zelda is the strongest one I have ever fought

Gee, now who could that be? :-w

Hey Daigo, I think you're starting to lose your grip bro.

Saturday's matches were a slaughterfest for me. Ness was noosed. Sonic was spun out. Falco was fileted, until the end when I started to goof off, just to give you a chance to come back. lol

Now I don't know if those matches were flukes or not, but damn, if I'm starting to get the better of you, then you're in trouble my friend. ???

Oh and Donald, that lag is MADNESS!!! \-/o

That last match we had (Peach vs. Zelda) was pretty funny though. :DxDie

You couldn't make it back to the stage and I got eaten by a fish on my last life. :D

Good games y'all. :w00t:

Hope to brawl those I haven't brawled yet real soon. 8-}

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #3566 on: April 21, 2008, 06:31:09 AM »

Whoa i wasn't expecting anyone to mention me let alone ike because i suck with him ever since i realized online play. Anyways don't worry y'all you will be able to play me again hopefully even better with other mains plus i may pull out peach if i decide that im done with training with her, la la la la la la final smash ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3567 on: April 21, 2008, 10:47:51 AM »

Yeah, I remember, I had you too, and you'll never be Daigo...  [-X

ah, c'mon buddy! I was just joking with ya! :D
Currently in need of one

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3568 on: April 21, 2008, 11:15:26 AM »
yeah that lag was terrible and it sucked crap big time. idk what the problem was cuz most of the time that never happens. it even happened when i faced against AJ and i hardly ever lag that bad. it was probably because my brother was here on the computer and he had like a kagillion windows open at the same time. yeah i have faced against kenshins marth and he is pretty good with him....but i do know all of marths strengths and weakness like the back of my hand so if he is win with marth you better believe he is going to be in a for the hardest fight ever. i dont use the spike often but i do know how to use it lol. and daigo u faced my marth and u have been taking a beating for a long time from him. its been a while since u last beaten me remember.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3569 on: April 21, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
yeah that lag was terrible and it sucked crap big time. idk what the problem was cuz most of the time that never happens. it even happened when i faced against AJ and i hardly ever lag that bad. it was probably because my brother was here on the computer and he had like a kagillion windows open at the same time. yeah i have faced against kenshins marth and he is pretty good with him....but i do know all of marths strengths and weakness like the back of my hand so if he is win with marth you better believe he is going to be in a for the hardest fight ever. i dont use the spike often but i do know how to use it lol. and daigo u faced my marth and u have been taking a beating for a long time from him. its been a while since u last beaten me remember.

Problem is with that much lag I can't really time anything properly, there was times were I couldnt even do a neutral air bc of the lag, I take advantage of his speed to play very offensive, but with that lag I was like an open book, even worse your a marth player so you know what he can do and can't :-??

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3570 on: April 21, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »

For me it have to be...

Falco: Daigo(obviously)
Diddy Kong: AJ (Probaly his best character)
R.O.B: Aura (Never really played anyone else but, hes a pretty good rob)
C.Falcon: Big J (Falcon Punch expert)
Zelda: Donald (Really good Zelda, need more lagless matches to see his full potential)
Kirby: Trunky(Another Obvious choice)
Fox: Daigo (Uses his tilts well)
Ganondorf: Big J (Proves slowness doesnt mean suckage)
Ice Climbers: Nigel (His IC is fun to play and pretty good)
G&W: AJ and BigJ (One of the most annoying characters ever)
Sheik: Daigo (Uses her attacks well and quickly)

I know I'm forgeting several characters but, I havent seen some used enough to really tell whos better with who. :)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3571 on: April 21, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »

For me it have to be...

Falco: Daigo(obviously)
Diddy Kong: AJ (Probaly his best character)
R.O.B: Aura (Never really played anyone else but, hes a pretty good rob)
C.Falcon: Big J (Falcon Punch expert)
Zelda: Donald (Really good Zelda, need more lagless matches to see his full potential)
Kirby: Trunky(Another Obvious choice)
Fox: Daigo (Uses his tilts well)
Ganondorf: Big J (Proves slowness doesnt mean suckage)
Ice Climbers: Nigel (His IC is fun to play and pretty good)
G&W: AJ and BigJ (One of the most annoying characters ever)
Sheik: Daigo (Uses her attacks well and quickly)

I know I'm forgeting several characters but, I havent seen some used enough to really tell whos better with who. :)

you forgot to mention link since I used him last night :D
Currently in need of one

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3572 on: April 21, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »
Quote from: Trunkjunky
Gee, now who could that be?

I remember your Kirby being rather Nasty in that one only match we had with Daigo that lagged like hell. :P

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3573 on: April 21, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Okay, who's up for some brawling? >:D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3574 on: April 21, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »
First off, TrunkJunky, you only run around the stage waiting for me to go after you, all you do is fly around with kirby and try to back kick me, so I just let you be, and you didn't beat Falco, I beat you with him at the end just so you would get the hint that I was playing around with all those characters!

@ Donald, If I remember correctly you where geting owned last time we played but becouse of your crapy connection we got cut off, and the only other matches we've had b4 that was 2 marth fights in witch you lost once, but b4 that I slaughterd your deedeedee, we can settle this any time, just simply say when, i'll put you back in your place!  >:D
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15