collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 132305 times)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion
« Reply #3500 on: April 20, 2008, 02:18:38 AM »
Aura, the reason why he keeps responding is because you habitually have outbursts. If you stop, he'll stop. Like myself and everyone in this thread have said before, IGNORE DAIGO'S BRAGGING. He brags, let him.  He gets on your nerves, just don't say anything and LET IT GO.

Seriously guys, if you guys keep fighting I'm gonna have to give you two special olympics medals.

and those two medals would be the retarded olympic medals, am i right?

No crap Sherlock. And it's pretty f**ked up to call them retards. They've probably gotten more recognition than many of us, including you.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3501 on: April 20, 2008, 02:28:25 AM »
*changes subject*
Is it just me, or does it feel like they made Snake way more powerful than he needs to be. Not to mention Gray Fox. Every other Assist trophy leaves when it falls off a stage... Gray fox on the other hand somehow teleports back onto the stage. And another thing, Sakurai said on the Dojo that any char that doesn't have super natural powers, basically will have a crappy throw. O RLY? Then how come Snake has throws that can kill you, not to mention (lol) ree-diculous punches and kicks? Not bashing Snake btw, its just something thats been bugging me.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3502 on: April 20, 2008, 02:29:39 AM »
Aura, the reason why he keeps responding is because you habitually have outbursts. If you stop, he'll stop. Like myself and everyone in this thread have said before, IGNORE DAIGO'S BRAGGING. He brags, let him.  He gets on your nerves, just don't say anything and LET IT GO.

Seriously guys, if you guys keep fighting I'm gonna have to give you two special olympics medals.

and those two medals would be the retarded olympic medals, am i right?

No sh*t Sherlock. And it's pretty f**ked up to call them retards. They've probably gotten more recognition than many of us, including you.

geez sorry I said that >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3503 on: April 20, 2008, 02:33:13 AM »
Damn I felt like I played better than usual today.
New fav character: Pit

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3504 on: April 20, 2008, 02:42:33 AM »
*changes subject*
Is it just me, or does it feel like they made Snake way more powerful than he needs to be. Not to mention Gray Fox. Every other Assist trophy leaves when it falls off a stage... Gray fox on the other hand somehow teleports back onto the stage. And another thing, Sakurai said on the Dojo that any char that doesn't have super natural powers, basically will have a crappy throw. O RLY? Then how come Snake has throws that can kill you, not to mention (lol) ree-diculous punches and kicks? Not bashing Snake btw, its just something thats been bugging me.

No, I think he's a pretty well balanced character, maybe you just feel that way becouse he's thrid party and maybe they beefed him up on purpose, that's how I thought at first, but now I think it's false, if you wanna talk about cheap then Mr. Game and watch and Wolf are guilty! Cheap-@%$ $%(#! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3505 on: April 20, 2008, 02:45:30 AM »
I have a really fun idea for brawls

pokemon brawl battle

character: any
item: pokebals only
stage: pokemon stadium 2

rules: you will not attack each other instead the pokemon will attack you. get the pokeball and the pokemon will attack them

*changes subject*

No, I think he's a pretty well balanced character, maybe you just feel that way becouse he's thrid party and maybe they beefed him up on purpose, that's how I thought at first, but now I think it's false, if you wanna talk about cheap then Mr. Game and watch and Wolf are guilty! Cheap-@%$ $%(#! LOL!

agreed but in my opinion they kickass

but check out snakes forward smash

full charged + 30-25 % = instant K.O
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3506 on: April 20, 2008, 02:46:14 AM »
*changes subject*
That's what I was thinking, his 3 hit combo (Ax3) sends you flying pretty far.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3507 on: April 20, 2008, 02:50:42 AM »
*changes subject*

Yeah but think about it, his up A isnt good for KO's, his side A is extremly good but hard to land a clean hit, it takes a few frames for the attack to launch even when you stop charging, and his down A sets mines, the 3 hit combo balance his smash attacks pretty well!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #3508 on: April 20, 2008, 02:52:49 AM »
*changes subject*

Snakes throws take forever to kill ??? I throw all the time the person doesnt die till like 170% <_< Thats what I like about snake his tilts and normal As are some of the best ingame, hes a character that can't rely on smash attacks like most ppl use. but like all characters he has his downfalls, lots of his moves give him lag which leaves him open, snake being a heavy character has hard time getting out of juggles, Foxes up tilt comes to mind. I also hate that snake doesnt have a smash that covers back and front like most characters so you'll have to rely on getting away or tilt, which is a problem because if blocked he is again left open. As for throws again his throws do not kill at all until very high % now if you want someones throws that are nasty lets add Ness and Lucas because their throws are lethal <_< RPG will only hit if you know how to use it right. Its just like Falcon Punch you can't go spamming it everywhere and expecting to hit everything. FFA is a diffrent story, you can get unexpected opponents to run into it, but in a 1v1 your def not gonna depend on it a whole bunch unless you know their gonna run into it.

As for characters that make me go WTF I'd have to say G&W not only are his attacks come out way to fast but they KO way to low % hes extremly annoying to fight hes fast and hits like a truck.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:58:25 AM by KenshinX »

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3509 on: April 20, 2008, 02:57:28 AM »
Any ROB players in the house? (f**k YEAH ROB)

Daigo, you've played my ROB a few times before. How am I with him?
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3510 on: April 20, 2008, 02:58:10 AM »
*changes subject*

Snakes throws take forever to kill ??? I throw all the time the person doesnt die till like 170% <_< Thats what I like about snake his tilts and normal As are some of the best ingame, hes a character that can't rely on smash attacks like most ppl use. but like all characters he has his downfalls, lots of his moves give him lag which leaves him open, snake being a heavy character has hard time getting out of juggles, Foxes up tilt comes to mind. I also hate that snake doesnt have a smash that covers back and front like most characters so you'll have to rely on getting away or tilt, which is a problem because if blocked he is again left open. As for throws again his throws do not kill at all until very high % now if you want someones throws that are nasty lets add Ness and Lucas because their throws are lethal <_<

Lucas's throws are more lethal than Nesses, Nesses side throw isnt good, but his back, up and down are, but Lucas's are just good all around! I also think Falco's and Foxe's are pretty good, there back throw, not only do they send you back pretty far, but they also shoot you sending you even farther back! Works will in stages like Green Hill!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3511 on: April 20, 2008, 02:59:43 AM »

Daigo, you've played my ROB a few times before. How am I with him?

Well you beat me with him, lol! I like your ROB!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3512 on: April 20, 2008, 03:00:13 AM »
*changes subject*

yeah

and take a look at his down a and up a also his side  b in the air and up a as well in the air
Currently in need of one

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3513 on: April 20, 2008, 03:06:39 AM »
*changes subject*

yeah

and take a look at his down a and up a also his side  b in the air and up a as well in the air

His Down A is nothing Impressive kills at Moderate % it took me 140% to kill a Light character Toon Link Side B in air is only useful from a distance as if the character is too close theyll easily hit snake before the missle even comes out, and his Up A is good but easily see able (you'll also notice I won't rely on it because when snake jumps in the air you'll already know what hes going for and air dodge it) I rely more on his up tilt which is extremely useful if I say so myself.

@ Zero Snakes A combo is ok but it pushes most characters back before the kick which is the knockback, not to mention he completely misses small characters 70% of the time which irritates me.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3514 on: April 20, 2008, 03:20:09 AM »
*changes subject*

Snakes throws take forever to kill ??? I throw all the time the person doesnt die till like 170% <_< Thats what I like about snake his tilts and normal As are some of the best ingame, hes a character that can't rely on smash attacks like most ppl use. but like all characters he has his downfalls, lots of his moves give him lag which leaves him open, snake being a heavy character has hard time getting out of juggles, Foxes up tilt comes to mind. I also hate that snake doesnt have a smash that covers back and front like most characters so you'll have to rely on getting away or tilt, which is a problem because if blocked he is again left open. As for throws again his throws do not kill at all until very high % now if you want someones throws that are nasty lets add Ness and Lucas because their throws are lethal <_< RPG will only hit if you know how to use it right. Its just like Falcon Punch you can't go spamming it everywhere and expecting to hit everything. FFA is a diffrent story, you can get unexpected opponents to run into it, but in a 1v1 your def not gonna depend on it a whole bunch unless you know their gonna run into it.

As for characters that make me go WTF I'd have to say G&W not only are his attacks come out way to fast but they KO way to low % hes extremly annoying to fight hes fast and hits like a truck.

I'm not saying hes unbalanced. His tilts make up for his slow smash attacks, but its what Sakurai said thats bugging me. Ganondorf, who is a natural powerhouse, has throws that wont send you anywhere at all. Same with Falcon, DK and alot of other chars that aren't "human". I mean Snakes a normal guy, isn't he? His Back (and I think front) throw are weird. They send you in this like... downward arch lol. I'd say they KO at 150% really, especially to someone that has bad recovery. And its not too hard to get a person to that percentage, especially with items on.

Game n Watch on the other hand... lol. I don't know why they made him so ridiculous. All they had to do was up his defense and thats it. He was a great char in melee. Wolf... ehh.. I don't know.. Hes like borderline cheap IMO.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3515 on: April 20, 2008, 03:23:29 AM »
*changes subject*

I'm not saying hes unbalanced. His tilts make up for his slow smash attacks, but its what Sakurai said thats bugging me. Ganondorf, who is a natural powerhouse, has throws that wont send you anywhere at all. Same with Falcon, DK and alot of other chars that aren't "human". I mean Snakes a normal guy, isn't he? His Back (and I think front) throw are weird. They send you in this like... downward arch lol. I'd say they KO at 150% really, especially to someone that has bad recovery. And its not too hard to get a person to that percentage, especially with items on.

Game n Watch on the other hand... lol. I don't know why they made him so ridiculous. All they had to do was up his defense and thats it. He was a great char in melee. Wolf... ehh.. I don't know.. Hes like borderline cheap IMO.
]

There's your problem right there! Don't beleive everything Sakurai says!  :(|)
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #3516 on: April 20, 2008, 03:27:41 AM »
Excuse me ppl but can someone explain how wolf can be cheap ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #3517 on: April 20, 2008, 03:28:22 AM »
Lol my brother likes using that guy.
its sorta rare to see ROB users haha.

thank you Daigo!

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3518 on: April 20, 2008, 03:30:26 AM »

8=| People don't like him for his blaster and forward smash. If you ask me, Falco's blaster is way worse. I loled when I found out that Fox's blaster has a shorter range than Falco's. I mean wtf...

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3519 on: April 20, 2008, 03:32:41 AM »

8=| People don't like him for his blaster and forward smash. If you ask me, Falco's blaster is way worse. I loled when I found out that Fox's blaster has a shorter range than Falco's. I mean wtf...
Hmmm i mean i use i sometimes but i don't see how it is so bad ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3520 on: April 20, 2008, 03:39:53 AM »

Spaming side smash, that and blaster, but I dont care for the blaster, Falco's is WAY mor savage, and annoying, lol!

@ Nigel, you would be surprised, ROB is top tier!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3521 on: April 20, 2008, 03:41:45 AM »

Spaming side smash, that and blaster, but I dont care for the blaster, Falco's is WAY mor savage, and annoying, lol!

Waht are you seriuos rob top tier ;)

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3522 on: April 20, 2008, 03:42:22 AM »

wolfs blaster is much more annoying to me you can't duck under it like fox and falcos, and it feels like it stuns longer.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3523 on: April 20, 2008, 03:44:37 AM »

wolfs blaster is much more annoying to me you can't duck under it like fox and falcos, and it feels like it stuns longer.

LOL! YEah, you say that 'couse you're a Snake player, but most characters can't duck, but yeah, it stuns longer but it has a shorter range, that and it does like 2% more damage, lol, the best blaster is Falco's! NUFF SAID! LOL!

@Akeme, yeah, he is! He has a decent meteore smash and a good up b, thats all you really need to be top tier, lol, well not really b ut he does have a mean up B!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3524 on: April 20, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »

Spaming side smash
, that and blaster, but I dont care for the blaster, Falco's is WAY mor savage, and annoying, lol!

Thats it? Well, I love Wolf. I don't care what anybody says :D His reflector is awesome, great for combos. I don't even know why people dislike his forward smash. I cant really KO anybody with it until like 160% His down smash is way more powerful. His recovery isn't too great either. Up B is hard as hell to control especially on stages like Final Dest and battlefield. Forward B also sometimes glitches when grabbing a ledge making u fall straight downward.
 o.O#

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28