collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 129992 times)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2900 on: April 03, 2008, 02:22:56 PM »
wow i feels great to finally be back on the site and actually ill be able to brawl today ppls. oh and trunky i still havent played you yet....when do you get online cuz i have been trying to catch you but i get off work at like 5pm eastern standard time if you're wondering. i would love to brawl with all you guys. wow and i see you guys been arguing again 8=| but who cares its over with hopefully. anyways i been brawling while i was at home and i found out a few things o i got some news tricks up my sleeves but nuthing devastating

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2901 on: April 03, 2008, 02:37:42 PM »
I'm on right now if you want to braw Donald. ;D

Normally, I'm online Mon.-Fri. from 12:00pm-2:30pm.

I drop off at 2:30ish to get ready for work. :P

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2902 on: April 03, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »
thats probably why i never get to play you cuz of the time you drop off. umm where do you live exactly cuz i have been dying to play you but i can never catch you.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #2903 on: April 03, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »
I live in Nevada.

Where are you?

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2904 on: April 03, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »
I don't believe I played you donald or asian for that matter I'll add you guys and we can get a game later.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #2905 on: April 03, 2008, 02:46:27 PM »
Up for a few rounds, KenX?

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2906 on: April 03, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
Up for a few rounds, KenX?

Maybe about 30m Super Taco is calling my name :D

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2907 on: April 03, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!

LOL wtf, I think you mean AJ. I hate Pit ~X(

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!

lol, nah, In free for alls, I always go after the person with the most stock. Those were funny games earlier lol. I was lmao on the WarioWare and G&W stages. Also, Asian Jesus, you're not as bad as you say you are. Just keep at it and you'll get better.

lol I use the arrows as distractions cuz once ur all caught up in dodging i smash em, I dun really call his arrows spamming its just a way to keep people away from pit's weak moves

LOL! Yeah, I ment Aj, but pit does not have weak moves and that's no excuse, but I aint one to b!tch! LOL! And I 3 stocked you and Nigel in a 3 way match with... NESS! Hell yeah, Ness is strating to prove himself! LOL!

lol thats no excuses but those arrows sure did catch ur falco off guard a while back and u got beat with me having 2 stocks left  :-$ 

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2908 on: April 03, 2008, 03:45:30 PM »
I don't believe I played you donald or asian for that matter I'll add you guys and we can get a game later.
well actually we have played each other more than once but just not one on one.....ur the snake player right???? if so then yeah we have played each other. i did add you but it says awaiting registration on ur still....i was suppose to make a list of all the ones that say that but i have gotten lazy

Edit:   ill be in about 10 mins or so guys
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:57:40 PM by donaldb22 »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2909 on: April 03, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!

lol, nah, In free for alls, I always go after the person with the most stock. Those were funny games earlier lol. I was lmao on the WarioWare and G&W stages. Also, Asian Jesus, you're not as bad as you say you are. Just keep at it and you'll get better.

lol I use the arrows as distractions cuz once ur all caught up in dodging i smash em, I dun really call his arrows spamming its just a way to keep people away from pit's weak moves

LOL! Yeah, I ment Aj, but pit does not have weak moves and that's no excuse, but I aint one to b!tch! LOL! And I 3 stocked you and Nigel in a 3 way match with... NESS! Hell yeah, Ness is strating to prove himself! LOL!

lol thats no excuses but those arrows sure did catch ur falco off guard a while back and u got beat with me having 2 stocks left  :-$ 

No, it wasnt my Falco, I was Capt. Falcon!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2910 on: April 03, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
hey diago ggs man. after that lost to ness i had to readjust cuz man i wasnt used to button delay but im back used to it now. thanks for the fight and also thnak you for what you when you had lucario i had to answer my phone. and when i faced against falco that time on final destination i had another call that i had to answer....oh and by the way is anyone else on brawl today??

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2911 on: April 03, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
hey diago ggs man. after that lost to ness i had to readjust cuz man i wasnt used to button delay but im back used to it now. thanks for the fight and also thnak you for what you when you had lucario i had to answer my phone. and when i faced against falco that time on final destination i had another call that i had to answer....oh and by the way is anyone else on brawl today??

Yeah, I cant believe I missed that firebird, I would have won too! LOL! And then I scratched my head when I was falling with Ness and did his PK Thunder to late LOL! good games though!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2912 on: April 03, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »
yeah i knew sumthin had to be wrong cuz i was like why is he still falling lol

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2913 on: April 03, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »
yeah i knew sumthin had to be wrong cuz i was like why is he still falling lol

Yeah, I didn't really feel like playing, I just woke up, lol, but all excueses aside, good games, you did get better! I'ma Smash you when we play again though! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2914 on: April 03, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »
dont worry about all that daigo i get you. anyways i look forward till our next match. Hey BigJ do you want to brawl?? or anyone for that matter i have been waiting for a min.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2915 on: April 03, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
God damn that lag :d

thank you Daigo!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2916 on: April 03, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »

It was I remember clear as day it was at that lava place

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2917 on: April 03, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

It was I remember clear as day it was at that lava place

OK! LOL:-??
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2918 on: April 03, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »
GGs today, DonaldB you got real good with Marth, I was wondering who I was fighting, If I woulda known it was you I would've went hard lol. I left cause of too much lag though when ShitakiMushrooms joined. Also, funny butt games Nigel, I had no idea you could go into the monsters mouth on the pikmin stage as Warioman LOL.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2919 on: April 03, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »
GGs today, DonaldB you got real good with Marth, I was wondering who I was fighting, If I woulda known it was you I would've went hard lol. I left cause of too much lag though when ShitakiMushrooms joined. Also, funny @$$ games Nigel, I had no idea you could go into the monsters mouth on the pikmin stage as Warioman LOL.

Hell eyah it was lagy, I would have won that last round but the damn lag delayed my up B!  \-/o And I laughed my butt of every time you got the smash ball in that pokemon stage, you got it like 5 times in a row, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2920 on: April 03, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »
Peach: La la la la la la
Hehe i can't wait to final smash all of you with peach ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2921 on: April 03, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »

Yeah, yeah, you keep saying all this, FIGHT ME ALLREADY! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2922 on: April 03, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »
GGs today, DonaldB you got real good with Marth, I was wondering who I was fighting, If I woulda known it was you I would've went hard lol. I left cause of too much lag though when ShitakiMushrooms joined. Also, funny @$$ games Nigel, I had no idea you could go into the monsters mouth on the pikmin stage as Warioman LOL.

Hell eyah it was lagy, I would have won that last round but the damn lag delayed my up B!  \-/o And I laughed my @$$ of every time you got the smash ball in that pokemon stage, you got it like 5 times in a row, lol!

lol, yeah, you seem to be getting better with Lucario too ;) Me on the other hand with Ganondorf... I'm thinking of switching him with another char. Hes just not the same anymore.. Its too bad too, cause I owned with him in Melee. Good times... Anyway, If I fight any of you and pick a random char, let me know how I did so I can switch :)

Also, Akeme, I'm dying to fight your Peach! I haven't fought a good Peach yet. Most people say she got nerfed the worst next to Falcon ???

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2923 on: April 03, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »

Yeah seriously log on and fight us already.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2924 on: April 03, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

Yeah seriously log on and fight us already.

Yo Zero, wanna Brawl?
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15