collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 132390 times)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2875 on: April 03, 2008, 01:48:43 AM »
No, 'couse IAM DEH ULTIMATZ! LOL! Don't worry, I'm like this to everyone, it's just me, I think I'm the sh*t, so just ignore it! LOL! I cant help it! I'M JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! LOL!

You want to know another reason why I don't care if I lose? I don't leave the room after I lost 2-3 times in a row like most people would do. I just don't care because I can handle my own in the game and that's all that matters to me. I'm not seeking to be the best. Hell i've beaten each mode on Intense, that's enough for me to say that i'm a worthy opponent. Not the best, but I can hold my own.

Seriously, I've beaten you before a few times, i'm not a "n00b" as most of you would call it.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2876 on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:12 AM »
I get the same thing and I don't b!tch 'bout it, man I swear... these people!

I'm not complaining about it. I'm playing for fun, but you just like to brag about the stupidest things.

"I WONZ I WONZ... IAM DEH ULTIMATZ!"

Aren't you tired of it 8=|

No, 'couse IAM DEH ULTIMATZ! LOL! Don't worry, I'm like this to everyone, it's just me, I think I'm the sh*t, so just ignore it! LOL! I cant help it! I'M JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! See, there I go again! LOL!

Thats cool and all, but most people here want to just play, have fun with it and maybe even give other players advice, hence the "discussion" part of this topic. You on the other hand play to win and then brag about it like you were playing for money o_O Nobody likes a bragger as i've said before.

P.S. Not trying to attack you, I'm just sayin.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2878 on: April 03, 2008, 01:52:12 AM »
No, 'couse IAM DEH ULTIMATZ! LOL! Don't worry, I'm like this to everyone, it's just me, I think I'm the sh*t, so just ignore it! LOL! I cant help it! I'M JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! LOL!

You want to know another reason why I don't care if I lose? I don't leave the room after I lost 2-3 times in a row like most people would do. I just don't care because I can handle my own in the game and that's all that matters to me. I'm not seeking to be the best. Hell i've beaten each mode on Intense, that's enough for me to say that i'm a worthy opponent. Not the best, but I can hold my own.

Seriously, I've beaten you before a few times, i'm not a "n00b" as most of you would call it.

OMG! You only beat me once 2day becouse Zero was also in the brawl, you only beat me one time! And I'm not gonna stop braging, not 'till someone better comes along and completley murders me in a match, and no you are not a noob, but I brag becouse I do want to be the best, "You gotta think you're the best, to be the best, but KNOW you are not the best" Quoted from my Idle 'Lil Wayne! LOL! So that's just me!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2879 on: April 03, 2008, 01:52:38 AM »
Akeme up for a game? Or anyone for that matter -_-

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2881 on: April 03, 2008, 01:53:32 AM »

OMG! You only beat me once 2day becouse Zero was also in the brawl, you only beat me one time! And I'm not gonna stop braging, not 'till someone better comes along and completley murders me in a match, and no you are not a noob, but I brag becouse I do want to be the best, "You gotta think you're the best, to be the best, but KNOW you are not the best" Quoted from my Idle 'Lil Wayne! LOL! So that's just me!

I won't say murder but I'm definently won more of our matches 1on1 :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2882 on: April 03, 2008, 01:54:42 AM »

I won't say murder but I'm definently won more of our matches 1on1 :thumbsup:

Pshhh, no you havent, lol! Yo I'll brawl with you right now!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2883 on: April 03, 2008, 01:56:10 AM »

No wonder you're a bragger, you like Lil' Wayne :D

On a serious note: I'm not talking about just today, i'm talking about past matches as well.

And who cares if Zero was in the match or not, I won with 2 stocks left... Oops did I just brag? 8=|

And i'll join someone if they open a room. :)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2884 on: April 03, 2008, 01:57:45 AM »

On a serious note: I'm not talking about just today, i'm talking about past matches as well.

And who cares if Zero was in the match or not, I won with 2 stocks left... Oops did I just brag? 8=|

*raises hand*

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2885 on: April 03, 2008, 01:59:09 AM »

Boi you did not beat me last time we brawled, and those have been the only times! LOL! and yes, me liking lil wayne probably explains it all, He is the best raper alive, and me myself, am the best Brawler alive! LOL! JK!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2886 on: April 03, 2008, 02:02:15 AM »
Boi you did not beat me last time we brawled, and those have been the only times! LOL! and yes, me liking lil wayne probably explains it all, He is the best raper alive, and me myself, am the best Brawler alive! LOL! JK!

Last time? I don't remember last time, all I know is i've beaten you a few times before.

And last I check NaS is still alive so I know Wayne ain't the best :P

*raises hand*

Awesome :)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2887 on: April 03, 2008, 02:04:50 AM »
Teros, can I see proof of you beating all modes on intense?

(also, need some tips for Tabuu on intense for Boss Battles mode.)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2888 on: April 03, 2008, 02:05:09 AM »

:DxDie
That explains alot

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2889 on: April 03, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »

Last time? I don't remember last time, all I know is i've beaten you a few times before.

And last I check NaS is still alive so I know Wayne ain't the best :P

*raises hand*

Awesome :)

The only other time we brawled was when you said i was cheap with that combo and then we brawled again and i still beat you, we hadent brawled since up 'till 2day!

And OMG! Do not go there, please do not go there, I will stay up all night flaming you 'till I get banned! LOL! But Nas is prett kool, I like his ether freestyle, but lil waynes version is better! LOL! Im waiting for you kenshin and/or(like the turtles on comcast, lol) Teros!

Edit: WTH! Let me join!!! You bastards! LOL!

Edit:AGAIN! LOL! Yo good games, I left couse it was too laggy, EPIC win at the end though! LOL! I'll fight you guys 1 on1 when you're done, it's to laggy for all 3 of us!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 02:37:21 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2890 on: April 03, 2008, 02:42:05 AM »
The only other time we brawled was when you said i was cheap with that combo and then we brawled again and i still beat you, we hadent brawled since up 'till 2day!

And OMG! Do not go there, please do not go there, I will stay up all night flaming you 'till I get banned! LOL! But Nas is prett kool, I like his ether freestyle, but lil waynes version is better! LOL! Im waiting for you kenshin and/or(like the turtles on comcast, lol) Teros!

Edit:AGAIN! LOL! Yo good games, I left couse it was too laggy, EPIC win at the end though! LOL! I'll fight you guys 1 on1 when you're done, it's to laggy for all 3 of us!

No, we've brawled way before that. Check back some pages and look for the posts.

lol, Well I just despise Wayne is all. I like Neck of the Woods and that's it. :P

EDIT:

Fun coin matches KenX :D I thought coin matches sucked, but they were fun.

Also good games, Daigo, but seriously what was up with the ending to the last match? I had the blankest look on my face.

Me =  :|
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:55:11 AM by Teros »

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2891 on: April 03, 2008, 04:58:29 AM »

No, we've brawled way before that. Check back some pages and look for the posts.

lol, Well I just despise Wayne is all. I like Neck of the Woods and that's it. :P

EDIT:

Fun coin matches KenX :D I thought coin matches sucked, but they were fun.

Also good games, Daigo, but seriously what was up with the ending to the last match? I had the blankest look on my face.

Me =  :|

I was laughing my @$$ off, what better way to end the night than with that epic win, lol! Too bad it wasnt my win, Yo you werent fighting me you where fighting my little cousen, he's 11, he's a Sonic player, he wanted you to pick him but you kept picking falco! You bastard! \-/o LOL! Jk, the only time I faught you was when I was Falco! We where supposed to go to bed but he wanted to beat you with Sonic, Iw as like, here we go again, another match, when you got the smash ball, and then we laughed are asses off when you died with it, we woke up his dad and we got introuble, lol, gotta go b4 he comes back! Peace!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2892 on: April 03, 2008, 05:05:33 AM »
I was laughing my @$$ off, what better way to end the night than with that epic win, lol! Too bad it wasnt my win, Yo you werent fighting me you where fighting my little cousen, he's 11, he's a Sonic player, he wanted you to pick him but you kept picking falco! You bastard! \-/o LOL! Jk, the only time I faught you was when I was Falco! We where supposed to go to bed but he wanted to beat you with Sonic, Iw as like, here we go again, another match, when you got the smash ball, and then we laughed are asses off when you died with it, we woke up his dad and we got introuble, lol, gotta go b4 he comes back! Peace!

Suuuuurrrrre it was your 11 year old cuz :P

*lol* Did ya want to beat me with my main that bad? That's hilarious. I kept picking Falco cause he's fun to use, and i'm not that bad with him cause I almost had you when you picked Falco. :P

But man, I'm so bummed about that ending. How'd that happen is what I want to know :D

A GLITCH I SAY! :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2893 on: April 03, 2008, 05:09:25 AM »

Suuuuurrrrre it was your 11 year old cuz :P

*lol* Did ya want to beat me with my main that bad? That's hilarious. I kept picking Falco cause he's fun to use, and i'm not that bad with him cause I almost had you when you picked Falco. :P

But man, I'm so bummed about that ending. How'd that happen is what I want to know :D

A GLITCH I SAY! :P

WTH! It was, I'll never loose to another Falco player, never that! He was playing in the coin matches too! He's 11, or 12? lol! Yeah, he's 12, his names Dwayne, I don't even play as Sonic, I've never touched him! And it wasnt a glitch, you flew off the screen!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2894 on: April 03, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »
WTH! It was, I'll never loose to another Falco player, never that! He was playing in the coin matches too! He's 11, or 12? lol! Yeah, he's 12, his names Dwayne, I don't even play as Sonic, I've never touched him! And it wasnt a glitch, you flew off the screen!

One day i'm going to beat you with Falco, and I got 3 days to do that then I can't get online for two weeks.

But yeah, I don't know how I flew off the screen, I was barely off it? That's what confused me.

I'm not saying it wasn't him, I was just messing with you.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2895 on: April 03, 2008, 05:17:56 AM »

One day i'm going to beat you with Falco, and I got 3 days to do that then I can't get online for two weeks.

But yeah, I don't know how I flew off the screen, I was barely off it? That's what confused me.

I'm not saying it wasn't him, I was just messing with you.

You'll never beat me as Falco, not while I'm falco, lol! you say you have 3 days b4 going on a 2 week brawl vacation? Not gonan happen, not even if we brawled those 3 days straight! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2896 on: April 03, 2008, 05:22:29 AM »
You'll never beat me as Falco, not while I'm falco, lol! you say you have 3 days b4 going on a 2 week brawl vacation? Not gonan happen, not even if we brawled those 3 days straight! LOL!

*lol* We'll see my friend >:D

But yeah, I'm going to Florida and my bro doesn't have WiFi where he lives, so I can't Brawl with you guys for awhile. So, I'm just going to have to beat up on him *lol*

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2897 on: April 03, 2008, 06:27:52 AM »

*lol* We'll see my friend >:D

But yeah, I'm going to Florida and my bro doesn't have WiFi where he lives, so I can't Brawl with you guys for awhile. So, I'm just going to have to beat up on him *lol*

No we wont see, 'couse it aint gonna happen!  8)
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2898 on: April 03, 2008, 10:57:36 AM »
wow, I missed a lot when I was offline at home :D
Currently in need of one

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2899 on: April 03, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »
You and me both bro. :-??

Awesome though. :D

Daigo, you always steal the discussions. :DxDie

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]