collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 130527 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2850 on: April 02, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!

LOL wtf, I think you mean AJ. I hate Pit ~X(

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!

lol, nah, In free for alls, I always go after the person with the most stock. Those were funny games earlier lol. I was lmao on the WarioWare and G&W stages. Also, Asian Jesus, you're not as bad as you say you are. Just keep at it and you'll get better.

lol I use the arrows as distractions cuz once ur all caught up in dodging i smash em, I dun really call his arrows spamming its just a way to keep people away from pit's weak moves

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2851 on: April 02, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!

LOL wtf, I think you mean AJ. I hate Pit ~X(

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!

lol, nah, In free for alls, I always go after the person with the most stock. Those were funny games earlier lol. I was lmao on the WarioWare and G&W stages. Also, Asian Jesus, you're not as bad as you say you are. Just keep at it and you'll get better.

lol I use the arrows as distractions cuz once ur all caught up in dodging i smash em, I dun really call his arrows spamming its just a way to keep people away from pit's weak moves

LOL! Yeah, I ment Aj, but pit does not have weak moves and that's no excuse, but I aint one to b!tch! LOL! And I 3 stocked you and Nigel in a 3 way match with... NESS! Hell yeah, Ness is strating to prove himself! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2852 on: April 02, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »
Almost defeated your Link Kenshin >_<

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2853 on: April 02, 2008, 11:17:53 PM »
Wow most of you guys might not like playing me becuase i play in the final round terms Ex: 3 stocks of life, 5mins and no items. Then when i really want a challege i play with 5 stocks some items including final smash ball and pick peach and spam the heck outta her turnips for mind games ;*))

Heh I play like tourney style mostly as well this isn't the only site I play others in SSBB :thumbsup:
Oh ok thats cool, but i was just wondering did anyonelse on here go to final round this past march 14,15 and 16 ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #2854 on: April 02, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »
lucky asses i really want this game my boy has this game i could just play it at his house but its not enough o.O# ~X(

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2855 on: April 02, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »
ggs today Teros you came close to beating Link with Diddy out of all those matches. I think diddy is your best out of them all :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks. Yeah, it seems like i'm better with Diddy than I am Fox... and I don't like that :P *lol*

So, you think I'm better with Diddy than Sonic? Or did I even use Sonic when we did 1vs1, I don't remember? I know in 4 way matches I did though because I won the last match I was in using Super Sonic, then the game kicked me offline as soon as I killed you. *lol*

By the way, who was DK in that match? He just stood back most of the time like a opportunist.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2856 on: April 03, 2008, 12:05:28 AM »
ggs today Teros you came close to beating Link with Diddy out of all those matches. I think diddy is your best out of them all :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks. Yeah, it seems like i'm better with Diddy than I am Fox... and I don't like that :P *lol*

So, you think I'm better with Diddy than Sonic? Or did I even use Sonic when we did 1vs1, I don't remember? I know in 4 way matches I did though because I won the last match I was in using Super Sonic, then the game kicked me offline as soon as I killed you. *lol*

By the way, who was DK in that match? He just stood back most of the time like a opportunist.

Damn yo! you got raped1 hell yes your better with Diddy, you couldnt even take a life away from me with fox, i got a stock 4 with ness, YAY NESS!
Coming 2099.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2857 on: April 03, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »
Anyone wanna brawl with me? =/

thank you Daigo!

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2858 on: April 03, 2008, 12:22:53 AM »
Almost defeated your Link Kenshin >_<

Sorry I cut that short Zero I really wanted to play you again, I went out to dinner so maybe later tonight or tommarow we can have that match again. Your marth is a great counter for Link :P

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2859 on: April 03, 2008, 12:28:20 AM »

I havent played sonic in 1v1 yet and that FFA match I was trying to finish you with 1 last hit before you got that FS then when you went super sonic I knew I was screwed. :D
I just started Link today, hes pretty good despite his lack of a good recovery.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2860 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:04 AM »

I havent played sonic in 1v1 yet and that FFA match I was trying to finish you with 1 last hit before you got that FS then when you went super sonic I knew I was screwed. :D

I don't like your Metaknight very much!  ^-^ LOL!
I need to start working on other characters too, I allready have the ones in my sig masterd, but I want to be able to use everyboyd the same way I use Falco!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2861 on: April 03, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »
Damn yo! you got raped1 hell yes your better with Diddy, you couldnt even take a life away from me with fox, i got a stock 4 with ness, YAY NESS!

STOPZ DEH BRAGZ! jk :P

I honestly don't know where my Fox skills went. I cry as I type this. :(

Oh, so you haven't yet.

Haha, yea we both had like one hit left on us... too bad that last hit was with Super Sonic :P

I thought you've been using Link for awhile because you're good with him. I wanted to choose him, but I knew you might keep using him so I didn't bother.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2862 on: April 03, 2008, 01:17:18 AM »

STOPZ DEH BRAGZ! jk :P

I honestly don't know where my Fox skills went. I cry as I type this. :(

Oh, so you haven't yet.

Haha, yea we both had like one hit left on us... too bad that last hit was with Super Sonic :P

I thought you've been using Link for awhile because you're good with him. I wanted to choose him, but I knew you might keep using him so I didn't bother.

Youre Fox skills, how about your skills period! You didn't beat me once! LOL! Sorry I'm getting at you but I'm still sucking on some sour grappes from the time you said I was being cheap! LOL!

>:-(-| Hey guys, what Avatar do you like better, my new one, or the old one!?
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2863 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:16 AM »
Sorry Kenshin I had to go to sleep.
GGs though  :)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2864 on: April 03, 2008, 01:24:42 AM »
Youre Fox skills, how about your skills period! You didn't beat me once! LOL! Sorry I'm getting at you but I'm still sucking on some sour grappes from the time you said I was being cheap! LOL!

Okay, now you're pissing me off! You act like you're such a damn big shot, well guess the **** what! YOU'RE NOT! You won big woop! You've won by one stock each damn match, so don't act like you dominated me. In other words...

Shut the hell up!

Wow, see no one has ever pissed me off on this board before untill your ass started to brag about NOTHING! It's a damn game! I don't care if I lost, your bragging is pissing me off!

Take your damn ego else where.

And for the damn record, BUTTON LAG!

Oh you didn't see that one comming. 8=|

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2865 on: April 03, 2008, 01:26:18 AM »
 :(

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2866 on: April 03, 2008, 01:28:03 AM »

Okay, now you're pissing me off! You act like you're such a damn big shot, well guess the **** what! YOU'RE NOT! You won big woop! You've won by one stock each damn match, so don't act like you dominated me. In other words...

Shut the hell up!

Wow, see no one has ever pissed me off on this board before untill your ass started to brag about NOTHING! It's a damn game! I don't care if I lost, your bragging is pissing me off!

Take your damn ego else where.

And for the damn record, BUTTON LAG!

Oh you didn't see that one comming. 8=|

If it's a game why do you get so mad, and I only 1 stocked you 2 times, the others it was 2-3! And your excuse of button lag, wtf... you say this now, you're just full of sh*t!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2867 on: April 03, 2008, 01:29:07 AM »
Ig it's a game why you get so mad, and I only 1 stocked you 2 times, the others it was 2-3! And your excuse of button lagg, wtf... you say that now, you're just full of sh*t!

Getting mad over the game? Reread it dumbass!

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2868 on: April 03, 2008, 01:30:15 AM »
Any1 wanna have a game <_<|...| :(

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2869 on: April 03, 2008, 01:31:50 AM »

I would but apparently my skillz are the ultimate SUCK.

... Sorry, just so pissed.

And yes Daigo there is button lag on my end. It's a known issue, don't act like it's not.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2870 on: April 03, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »

I would but apparently my skillz are the ultimate SUCK.

... Sorry, just so pissed.

And yes Daigo there is button lag on my end. It's a known issue, don't act like it's not.

I get the same thing and I don't b!tch 'bout it, man I swear... these people!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2871 on: April 03, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »

I'm not complaining about it. I'm playing for fun, but you just like to brag about the stupidest things.

"I WONZ I WONZ... IAM DEH ULTIMATZ!"

Aren't you tired of it 8=|

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2872 on: April 03, 2008, 01:41:45 AM »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2873 on: April 03, 2008, 01:42:46 AM »

I'm not complaining about it. I'm playing for fun, but you just like to brag about the stupidest things.

"I WONZ I WONZ... IAM DEH ULTIMATZ!"

Aren't you tired of it 8=|

No, 'couse IAM DEH ULTIMATZ! LOL! Don't worry, I'm like this to everyone, it's just me, I think I'm the sh*t, so just ignore it! LOL! I cant help it! I'M JUST THAT DAMN GOOD! See, there I go again! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2874 on: April 03, 2008, 01:47:27 AM »
Whoa whoa guys just chill. @Teros it's ok i understand you don't like the constant bragging thats just how he is, just ignore and keep playing and besides you already know what happened during the game so let him say whatever. @Kid daigo we all know your ok but if you don't mind kinda chill on the bragging, i mean it doesn't bother me but im just suggesting for the ppl who don't like it. ;)

@Everyone else: So the moral of the story is just smash and move on ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29