collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 130574 times)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2825 on: April 02, 2008, 03:53:15 PM »
I always having my 1 on 1 matches on battlefield, they are supposed to be boring, they are for improving, lol!

Improving what, people's rolling skills? No, seriously I see nothing good coming out of a no items match.

Roll + Smash = Rinse and repeat

Personally, the only 3 people that give me a real solid challenge are KenX, BigJ, and Daigo. But you don't see me bragging about winning or whining about losing.

You haven't gone against me yet :P

agreed at first qoute

what exactly do you improve on? being a better fighter?
Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2826 on: April 02, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »
o.O#

Here we go AGAIN!!!! \-/o

Can we please drop this crap people? It's getting on other people's nerves. No one comes to this topic wanting to read 18-27 pages of flamming and harrassment.

~Rant Over.~

Continue?

Personally, the only 3 people that give me a real solid challenge are KenX, BigJ, and Daigo. But you don't see me bragging about winning or whining about losing.

I feel left out :(

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2827 on: April 02, 2008, 04:13:35 PM »
Sorry, MUGEN Guy. o.O# o.O# o.O#

Wait a minute, what's your nickname? >o:-(

You on right now Teros?

I reckon I can best ya 1-2 matches out of 5.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2828 on: April 02, 2008, 04:14:52 PM »
while im offline at home

I just realized that diddy kong beats donkey kong :w00t:
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2829 on: April 02, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »

You on right now Teros?

Naw, i'm not on right now. I just woke up not too long ago, and it's 3pm here :D I need to eat something then i'll be on.

while im offline at home

'Tis why he's one of my mains :P Donkey Kong is my favorite heavy character though.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2830 on: April 02, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »

You on right now Teros?

Naw, i'm not on right now. I just woke up not too long ago, and it's 3pm here :D I need to eat something then i'll be on.

while im offline at home

'Tis why he's one of my mains :P Donkey Kong is my favorite heavy character though.

yup, diddy matches up with speedy attacks and other stuff like his up smash and forward smash

and IM really icthing to fight one of you guys with diddy but sadly I have to wait til' friday :(
Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2831 on: April 02, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

You on right now Teros?

am AJ

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #2832 on: April 02, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »
Heya AJ. 8-}

I'm not saying you're not a tough opponent. :-w

I'm just saying I don't have as hard a time fighting you as I do BigJ, Daigo, and KenX. :-??

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2833 on: April 02, 2008, 05:18:12 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2834 on: April 02, 2008, 06:46:07 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

>:-(-| Yo Nigel, please change your sig to that other one, it's killing me man! LOL!

EDIT: NOT YOU BIGJ!!!! Lady's and gentelmen, we have another hater! LOL! Jk, that's not all I do, but its Nesses only good trick, I keep telling you he has nothing going for him, but I think I found the sweet spot with this tactic! Looks like it works! LOL! And as for the level thing, I picked Final Destination 2 times, I kept picking battlefield but it wouldnt go, we did seem to play on the animal crossing a lot, I never picked that!

I gotta go with BigJ on this Daigo, I said the same thing in my previous post Sheik gets on my nerves :-w

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2835 on: April 02, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »
Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more!

How do you be cheap with items when it's part of the game?

... spamming however, is a different story.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2836 on: April 02, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »
Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more!

How do you be cheap with items when it's part of the game?

... spamming however, is a different story.

WEll, you stand back, wait for an item, and then throw them at your oponent, like a final smash can take 1-2 lives away, say you get the dragoon, thats another life, or you get the ray gun an blast a character off the screen, or an assist trophy like the dude that face palms you accross the screen, don't get me wrong, I love items, I just take them off becouse msot people would call me cheap, but if you want items, no problem with me, you'll just die faster! LOL! Spamming is also part of the game, use see a capsule, you grab it, you throw it, oh look two more, you do the same thing, my oponent is accross the screen, ima shoot him 'till he's close enough to where I can attack, it's all part of the game, YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2837 on: April 02, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »
ggs BigJ. Even though I wasn't able to beat you any of those times, I got close.  :)

(hehe, I was the one to kill off Daigo! I feelo so happy now.  :thumbsup:)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2838 on: April 02, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »
ggs BigJ. Even though I wasn't able to beat you any of those times, I got close.  :)

(hehe, I was the one to kill off Daigo! I feelo so happy now.  :thumbsup:)

LOL! Yeah, if i hadent suicided twice I would have still been in the game, I was hiding in the pokemon stage! LOL! And LMAO at BigJ hiting that bomb!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2839 on: April 02, 2008, 08:35:27 PM »
ggs Daigo, BigJ, and Zero. :)

(lol at the G&W stage!)
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2840 on: April 02, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »

(lol at the G&W stage!)

Yeah yeah! GG'S indeed! LOL! I didn't win with Ness though ='( lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2841 on: April 02, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »

(lol at the G&W stage!)

lol, I was sorta owning with Lucas though.  <_<|...|

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2842 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »
Heya AJ. 8-}

I'm not saying you're not a tough opponent. :-w

I'm just saying I don't have as hard a time fighting you as I do BigJ, Daigo, and KenX. :-??

Did I change ur mind today Trunky when I was using my mains  ;*))

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2843 on: April 02, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

(lol at the G&W stage!)

lol, I was sorta owning with Lucas though.  <_<|...|

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2844 on: April 02, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »
Wow most of you guys might not like playing me becuase i play in the final round terms Ex: 3 stocks of life, 5mins and no items. Then when i really want a challege i play with 5 stocks some items including final smash ball and pick peach and spam the heck outta her turnips for mind games ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2845 on: April 02, 2008, 10:35:40 PM »
Well then Let's play Akeme.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2846 on: April 02, 2008, 10:53:14 PM »
Well then Let's play Akeme.

Yeah, I've been trying to play them all this time but he keeps telling me he's busy! Can't wait to smash him! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2847 on: April 02, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »
Yo good games BigJ, for a second I though you where actually gonna beat my Falco! I still need s ome practice with Lucario though, you beat him 2 times, the first you got a stock 3 couse of thsoe damn items, and the second you got a stock one win, thanks to no items, but you got owned by my Ness! LOL! I'm sorry I had to be cheap at the end, it was jsut pay back for you're 3 stock capt falcon win, lol! And  Iw asnt the one who put them on, I always have my items off, so yeah...! LOL! GOOD GAMES! The ones with Nigelw here freakin' awesome, they where hella fun!

What else do you excpect, if you havent learned by now, you dont use smash attacks to rack up damage, why? Becouse they have a slow start up time, you either use regulare attacks, tilting the stick in any direction with A, not the same thing as a smash attack, the little combos by pressing and holding down A, special moves, or dash attacks, then after you have a good amount of damage on your oponent, you go for the kill, like i said, Ness doesnt have any good attacks but the PK fire and dash attack, first it was me spaming my blaster, then my falco combo, now this...  8=| Your medaknight gets on my nervous, just run up grab and hit down, you keep doig that, and I dont mind, but still, I keep quiet about all these anyoing things you guys do so it wont come back later and bite me in the @$$, like BigJ and his arrow spaming pit, now that right there is a real spamer! Anyways, I'ma be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to brawl! Oh yeah, and that whole purpose for no items training, it makes you stronger couse you dont have to be cheap with items, makes you have to mix up your mixups more! And have more tactic rather than just grab an item and throw it at someone!

LOL wtf, I think you mean AJ. I hate Pit ~X(

LOL! Yeah, both you and BigJ where after me, I kept trying to get one of you off of me so I could fight one at a time, lol!

lol, nah, In free for alls, I always go after the person with the most stock. Those were funny games earlier lol. I was lmao on the WarioWare and G&W stages. Also, Asian Jesus, you're not as bad as you say you are. Just keep at it and you'll get better.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2848 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:07 PM »
Wow most of you guys might not like playing me becuase i play in the final round terms Ex: 3 stocks of life, 5mins and no items. Then when i really want a challege i play with 5 stocks some items including final smash ball and pick peach and spam the heck outta her turnips for mind games ;*))

Heh I play like tourney style mostly as well this isn't the only site I play others in SSBB :thumbsup:

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2849 on: April 02, 2008, 11:04:03 PM »
ggs today Teros you came close to beating Link with Diddy out of all those matches. I think diddy is your best out of them all :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[June 28, 2024, 10:20:44 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal