collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 130601 times)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2750 on: March 31, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »
Well I don't give a f**k what you or your friend think! I'm the one wining, and your the one loosing, people always find excuses, they said that to me in Melee, they say it to me now!

Haha, you sound like you're an uber pwnrz undefeated player or something. Not true [-X But then again you're talking to Aura and I don't know if you have lost to him yet?

I know the game is exciting but do you have to act like your hyped on sugar? :|

:D

he has a little bit

when he was captain falcon, I murdered him with snake on a 4 player match

LOL! I was jus tmessing around that match, you should have figured when I kept taunting and runing around with ice climbers the match b4 that, you can even ask who ever else was in the 4 match, I was just throwing Falcon punches everywhere and leting you hit me! LMAO! You thought that was serious, why do you thik I killed myelf then left!

you were bored? :-??
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2751 on: March 31, 2008, 08:38:10 PM »
Well I don't give a f**k what you or your friend think! I'm the one wining, and your the one loosing, people always find excuses, they said that to me in Melee, they say it to me now!

Haha, you sound like you're an uber pwnrz undefeated player or something. Not true [-X But then again you're talking to Aura and I don't know if you have lost to him yet?

I know the game is exciting but do you have to act like your hyped on sugar? :|

:D

he has a little bit

when he was captain falcon, I murdered him with snake on a 4 player match

LOL! I was jus tmessing around that match, you should have figured when I kept taunting and runing around with ice climbers the match b4 that, you can even ask who ever else was in the 4 match, I was just throwing Falcon punches everywhere and leting you hit me! LMAO! You thought that was serious, why do you thik I killed myelf then left!

you were bored? :-??

No, I had this bump on my head from too much stress and my eye was all watery, so I was taking it easy, I was gonna fight back but I said, nah, so I killed myself and went to bed! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2752 on: March 31, 2008, 08:43:12 PM »
Ugh, Aura that was pathetic.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2753 on: March 31, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »

Is he in New Pork City playing hit and run again!? He always does that, he's been doing it to Zero!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2754 on: March 31, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »

Is he in New Pork City playing hit and run again!? He always does that, he's been doing it to Zero!

I played him three times. I turn all items off hoping for a serious match, and guess what: All items on. -_- (I've been practicing lol)

First two matches, I lose. Whatever. The third match however, he didn't even move until I killed him once. (it was a 5-stock match) Then he just waited for items to appear and just went for each one as the appeared. And I was still rying to fight him fairly without items.  <_<|...|
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2755 on: March 31, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

I played him three times. I turn all items off hoping for a serious match, and guess what: All items on. -_- (I've been practicing lol)

First two matches, I lose. Whatever. The third match however, he didn't even move until I killed him once. (it was a 5-stock match) Then he just waited for items to appear and just went for each one as the appeared. And I was still rying to fight him fairly without items.  <_<|...|

He is one who loves items wow I don't like playin him one on one

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2756 on: March 31, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »

Me neither. I'm trying to play seriously with people now, so I've turned items off since most of them can turn the match into a race to grab items and throw, which isn't all that fun. (oh, and I'm tired of seeing Lucario every match. I mean come on, he can hit you from a short distance. WTFH4X)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2757 on: March 31, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »

Yeah, I just played him, he stood back and waited for items, he's the hit and run king! I had turned them off but I guess he turned them on!

Edit: Yo want to have a 1 on 1 no items, bulls*** free match!?
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2758 on: March 31, 2008, 09:26:38 PM »

Me neither. I'm trying to play seriously with people now, so I've turned items off since most of them can turn the match into a race to grab items and throw, which isn't all that fun. (oh, and I'm tired of seeing Lucario every match. I mean come on, he can hit you from a short distance. WTFH4X)

If u want some serious matches 1 on 1 no items come to me am ur man, i h8 items to much of a hassle

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2759 on: March 31, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »

Yeah, I just played him, he stood back and waited for items, he's the hit and run king! I had turned them off but I guess he turned them on!

Edit: Yo want to have a 1 on 1 no items, bulls*** free match!?

I want to fight him!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2760 on: March 31, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »
lol, sorry not now guys. Doing homework and I have a slight headache right now. Maybe later on, okay?  :)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2761 on: March 31, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »
lol, sorry not now guys. Doing homework and I have a slight headache right now. Maybe later on, okay?  :)

thats cool

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2762 on: March 31, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
ggs Daigo, Olimar owned your ness pretty bad :D your too predictable imo, I observe what you do and I can usually tell what your going for which is why I grabbed you and kept slamming you. Some of the things I noticed is you love your Projectiles, and your the type of player to wait it out and use projectile pressure to lure me in which usually works because I'm a little impatient when it comes to having a projectile fest. After you use projectile pressure to get me to go after you you try and land smash attacks. Work on more offense and you'll better your game. Btw Ness and Olimars recovery suck so much after playing with you today, I don't know how many times you were able to edgeguard his pikimin rope \-/o and I kept screwing up PK thunder by jumping into it :DxDie

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2763 on: March 31, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »
ggs Daigo, Olimar owned your ness pretty bad :D your too predictable imo, I observe what you do and I can usually tell what your going for which is why I grabbed you and kept slamming you. Some of the things I noticed is you love your Projectiles, and your the type of player to wait it out and use projectile pressure to lure me in which usually works because I'm a little impatient when it comes to having a projectile fest. After you use projectile pressure to get me to go after you you try and land smash attacks. Work on more offense and you'll better your game. Btw Ness and Olimars recovery suck so much after playing with you today, I don't know how many times you were able to edgeguard his pikimin rope \-/o and I kept screwing up PK thunder by jumping into it :DxDie

man Kenshin ur Olimar is no joke I need to develop a counter character to use for him cuz i don't play people who use a good Olimar very often

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2764 on: March 31, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »

man Kenshin ur Olimar is no joke I need to develop a counter character to use for him cuz i don't play people who use a good Olimar very often

What makes Olimar really good imo is his mindgames with Pikimin. His Foward smash shares the same animation as his throw smash which is confusing. His grab range is huge and theres not really too much downtime after using it like Samus and Links grab. I played some Olimar Pros and I know for a fact when Pikimin stick to you its annoying as hell. ;*))

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2765 on: March 31, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »

What makes Olimar really good imo is his mindgames with Pikimin. His Foward smash shares the same animation as his throw smash which is confusing. His grab range is huge and theres not really too much downtime after using it like Samus and Links grab. I played some Olimar Pros and I know for a fact when Pikimin stick to you its annoying as hell. ;*))

Lol he is so confusing to fight I never know what attack is which and those damn pikmen get in the was sometime, I think am about to hit u them boom I kick a damn pikman lol, btw anyone wanna play am on agani and bored

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #2766 on: March 31, 2008, 10:15:26 PM »

I remember fighting you guys ggs. and Lol CAP_O you have some funny taunt quotes xD

Thanks!! maybe I wont be remembered as the kid who kicked butt in Brawl, But the kid who has Funny Taunt quotes. Speaking of which, I should change mine soon, thier starting to lose thier pazazz.

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2767 on: March 31, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »
Those where great games AJ,Daigo, and KenX.
KenX that last match with Zelda & Snake was awsome,you put up a pretty good match whenever I play with you!

thank you Daigo!

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2768 on: March 31, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »
KenX that last match with Zelda & Snake was awsome,you put up a pretty good match whenever I play with you!

Ya you just wouldnt keep still would you, I wanted yo shoot you with a rocket but then You probaly wouldve just reflected it back at me [-X

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2769 on: March 31, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »

Yeah, gg's, the only reason I spamed the rockets was becouse you did it the match b4 I did, it got annoying, I aint one to b!tch 'bout things so I just do them back, lol! and I aint predictable, it's just that some characters straight out beat others, Ness and Olimar isnt a good matchup, and I know what you're doing and when I'll be vanrable all the time, it's just that with Ness moveset, there's nothing I can realy do! I'ma just keep working with him, see where he takes me, although I see no potential in him! but ever since you lost with Jigglypuff you just started loosing, I found your weakness! LOL!!! I'm not the one to stand back, I usually get right in your face, but I got annoyed with your Samus so that time I stood back, and Ness may had fallen, but Lucas rose to victory, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #2770 on: March 31, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »
yo ken am ready bout to go to sleep in like 20-30 mins

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2771 on: March 31, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »

Ya you just wouldnt keep still would you, I wanted yo shoot you with a rocket but then You probaly wouldve just reflected it back at me [-X
LOL! Well of course I wouldn't keep still,standing there in the stage doing nothing will be like giving up basically,so I will have to somehow move.  =P

thank you Daigo!

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2772 on: March 31, 2008, 11:10:34 PM »

Yeah, gg's, the only reason I spamed the rockets was becouse you did it the match b4 I did, it got annoying, I aint one to b!tch 'bout things so I just do them back, lol! and I aint predictable, it's just that some characters straight out beat others, Ness and Olimar isnt a good matchup, and I know what you're doing and when I'll be vanrable all the time, it's just that with Ness moveset, there's nothing I can realy do! I'ma just keep working with him, see where he takes me, although I see no potential in him! but ever since you lost with Jigglypuff you just started loosing, I found your weakness! LOL!!! I'm not the one to stand back, I usually get right in your face, but I got annoyed with your Samus so that time I stood back, and Ness may had fallen, but Lucas rose to victory, lol!

I intended to put projectile pressure on you with Samus. As for you doing projectile pressure I was mainly talking about PK fire. Most of the time you would either Dash A or use your projectiles to draw me in for a smash attack. When you got me in the air however thats when you would attempt to go at me. I used samus to put the same pressure on you and you had no other choice but to go at me head to head. As for being predictable I could tell what you were going to pull next just by studying your actions. But the problem was my timing as to approach you as I have misjudge the time it takes for you to launch another smash after I avoid the first. Jigg and Samus match was purely fun for me. I believe were 1win 1 loss each on that match. I loled when you would shield rollout only for it to come back from behind to hit you :D

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2773 on: March 31, 2008, 11:12:29 PM »

LOL! Well of course I wouldn't keep still,standing there in the stage doing nothing will be like giving up basically,so I will have to somehow move.  =P

I mean I was attacking you but you were like a monkey and you got the first big hit in :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2774 on: March 31, 2008, 11:18:54 PM »

I intended to put projectile pressure on you with Samus. As for you doing projectile pressure I was mainly talking about PK fire. Most of the time you would either Dash A or use your projectiles to draw me in for a smash attack. When you got me in the air however thats when you would attempt to go at me. I used samus to put the same pressure on you and you had no other choice but to go at me head to head. As for being predictable I could tell what you were going to pull next just by studying your actions. But the problem was my timing as to approach you as I have misjudge the time it takes for you to launch another smash after I avoid the first. Jigg and Samus match was purely fun for me. I believe were 1win 1 loss each on that match. I loled when you would shield rollout only for it to come back from behind to hit you :D

Yeah, PK fire is probably the only good move that Ness and Lucas have, and I'm scared of the rolling Jigglypuff, lol! But if I was so predictable, how come you kept geting kayoed with Lucas's Up A smash attack! LOL! Like I said, I know whats coming, there's just not much I can do, that's why I'm still working with Ness!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[June 28, 2024, 10:20:44 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

July 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal