collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 130659 times)

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2725 on: March 31, 2008, 03:36:49 AM »
@KenX:

That's Kirby for ya, a natural vaccum cleaner. :DxDie

Those were some insane Diddy Kong matches.

It was like you could predict my every move. :o

I have a lot to work on if I'm gonna be able to hold my own against you. :-$

Ya I wanna get good with diddy and I'm starting to like Olimar more I liked playing mindgames with you :P

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #2726 on: March 31, 2008, 03:38:42 AM »
@KenX:

That's Kirby for ya, a natural vaccum cleaner. :DxDie

Those were some insane Diddy Kong matches.

It was like you could predict my every move. :o

I have a lot to work on if I'm gonna be able to hold my own against you. :-$

Ya I wanna get good with diddy and I'm starting to like Olimar more I liked playing mindgames with you :P
Thats the key mind games ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2727 on: March 31, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »
Ya I wanna get good with diddy

Once you learn Diddy, he's awesometown. :thumbsup:

He's quick and strong, nice combination if you ask me, and that's why he's one of my main's... plus I just like Diddy in general :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2728 on: March 31, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »
People who don't like to have items on bore me. Seriously everytime I use an item that pops up and I kill my friend with it he goes "oh, you had to use an item to kill me!"
Well no duh, that's part of the game.

If you want no items on, go play Tekken or Street Fighter because this is Super Smash Bros. 8=|

^^(PM)^
Exactly

Now you know how I feel about the Falco combos! They are part of the game!!! That's why I never b!tch 'bout anything! It's not like I hacked it so I could be able to pull off some infinites! LOL! And as for the conection, it shows the circle according to how good the conection with that player was during the last match, like say it's orange, and then you have a match where your internet line is jamed up and it get's a little lagy, after that match the conection will show as red,  but then say you play again and the conection is as if he lived right next to you, it would be a green or even a blue circle, I was surprised to see I had a blue circle with Zero!

>:-(-| f**k YES!!! 100% IN THE SSE, B!ITCHES! LOL;D
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2729 on: March 31, 2008, 04:55:24 PM »
People who don't like to have items on bore me. Seriously everytime I use an item that pops up and I kill my friend with it he goes "oh, you had to use an item to kill me!"

If you want no items on, go play Tekken or Street Fighter because this is Super Smash Bros. 8=|

^^(PM)^
Exactly

Now you know how I feel about the Falco combos! They are part of the game!!! That's why I never b!tch 'bout anything! It's not like I hacked it so I could be able to pull off some infinites! LOL!

Read my post again, it talks about spamming... which is what you do with that grab.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2730 on: March 31, 2008, 04:58:16 PM »
Incredible battles KenX. Its official... your Olimar pwns my Falcon lol. I gota keep playing you :thumbsup:

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2731 on: March 31, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »
I personally only like items when its not a 1on1, 1on1 no items so you can actually have a fight and not a item throw fest. Not to mention I hate characters that carry a reflector(especially Falco) not only is throwing any items useless but his reflector has a range on it.
So I have to resist throwing items at any character with reflector, while I'm wide open to be hit. FFA I really don't mind I like it just for the lolz, but 1on1 off. Final Smash in a 1on1 can alter the battle greatly depending on character,*cough* Landmaster.(Falcos lasts very long and I usually lose 2 stock per FS) Items are fun sometimes in a 1on1 it can turn the fight around having the right items spawn next to you. :) As long as someone doesnt abuse item use its fun.

Thank u, 1on1 with items is just not fair most the time, on 1on1 matches I feel like am not even fighting am just running to get a item to throw or to stop other player from getting a item so they won't throw it at me, and don't even talk about final smash why do some people have the Fing smash ball so freaking high its like we take turns using final smashes and crap I get one my opponent gets one, only time i like final smashes is when u have 4 people because just two u have no other choice but to hit the person with ur final smash and judging but the character most people use it will kill u.

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2732 on: March 31, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »

^^(PM)^
Exactly

Now you know how I feel about the Falco combos! They are part of the game!!! That's why I never b!tch 'bout anything! It's not like I hacked it so I could be able to pull off some infinites! LOL!

Read my post again, it talks about spamming... which is what you do with that grab.

Yeah, I read that, I don't spam it, I'll use it like once or twice during a match! I didn't even use it on you a lot, I keep track of it just so when people say  :lies: like this, I can prove them wrong!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2733 on: March 31, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
I know you don't use it on me a lot. I'm just saying.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2734 on: March 31, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
I know you don't use it on me a lot. I'm just saying.

Oh ok, lol, for the record, I don't use it on anybody a lot, nobody has ever occused me of spaming it, they just don't like it, but hey, what can you do but either play me or not!! LOL! Anyways, anyone wanna Brawl!?!?
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2735 on: March 31, 2008, 05:22:11 PM »
Incredible battles KenX. Its official... your Olimar pwns my Falcon lol. I gota keep playing you :thumbsup:

Ya gg but your Falcon pwns in aerial :thumbsup:

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 10, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #2736 on: March 31, 2008, 05:45:56 PM »
[at teros and zero]
do you remember brawling online and facing cap. o and his friend? well that was me
i was bowser/link/capt. falcon

[at daigo]
i have heard stories about you on brawl
they claim you are over 9000!! ^:)^

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #2737 on: March 31, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
[at teros and zero]
do you remember brawling online and facing cap. o and his friend? well that was me

[at daigo]

I remember fighting you guys ggs. and Lol CAP_O you have some funny taunt quotes xD

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2738 on: March 31, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

man, why does daigo get this over 9000 thing?

anyways

daigo

I already got 100 percent before you did, I think just by figuring out a lot of puzzles

anyways, does anyone want to brawl with me?
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2739 on: March 31, 2008, 07:16:56 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

I already got 100 percent before you did, I think just by figuring out a lot of puzzles

For the same reason you have, "Daigo is a beast" on your little WiFi comment thing! Yo I had goten it a long time ago, I didn't notice it 'till now, I think my brother got the last 2% about 2 weeks ago!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2740 on: March 31, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

For the same reason you have, "Daigo is a beast" on your little WiFi comment thing! Yo I had goten it a long time ago, I didn't notice it 'till now, I think my brother got the last 2% about 2 weeks ago!

yeah, and I told my friend what you can do with falco and he said it was a sissy way of winning ???
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2741 on: March 31, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

yeah, and I told my friend what you can do with falco and he said it was a sissy way of winning ???

Well I don't give a f**k what you or your friend think! I'm the one wining, and your the one loosing, people always find excuses, they said that to me in Melee, they say it to me now!
Coming 2099.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2742 on: March 31, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

Well I don't give a f**k what you or your friend think! I'm the one wining, and your the one loosing, people always find excuses, they said that to me in Melee, they say it to me now!

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2743 on: March 31, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »

Anyone up for some team battles? Or Possibly 1on1?

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2744 on: March 31, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

\
oh I guess my friend would change the way of you winning not that it matters that you would lose to him and for some damn reason you use a a crap load of ! marks. I know the game is exciting but do you have to act like your hyped on sugar? :|
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2745 on: March 31, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

\
oh I guess my friend would change the way of you winning not that it matters that you would lose to him and for some damn reason you use a a crap load of ! marks. I know the game is exciting but do you have to act like your hyped on sugar? :|

What!? ANYWAYS! 8=| Kenshin, lets have a 1 on 1, tell me when you're hosting!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2746 on: March 31, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »
[at teros and zero]

[at daigo]

anyways

daigo

\

What!? ANYWAYS! 8=| Kenshin, lets have a 1 on 1, tell me when you're hosting!

Its up :thumbsup:

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2747 on: March 31, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

Haha, you sound like you're an uber pwnrz undefeated player or something. Not true [-X But then again you're talking to Aura and I don't know if you have lost to him yet?

I know the game is exciting but do you have to act like your hyped on sugar? :|

:D

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2748 on: March 31, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »

Haha, you sound like you're an uber pwnrz undefeated player or something. Not true [-X But then again you're talking to Aura and I don't know if you have lost to him yet?

he has a little bit

when he was captain falcon, I murdered him with snake on a 4 player match
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2749 on: March 31, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »

he has a little bit

when he was captain falcon, I murdered him with snake on a 4 player match

LOL! I was jus tmessing around that match, you should have figured when I kept taunting and runing around with ice climbers the match b4 that, you can even ask who ever else was in the 4 match, I was just throwing Falcon punches everywhere and leting you hit me! LMAO! You thought that was serious, why do you thik I killed myelf then left!
Coming 2099.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Last person to post wins! by shitakimushrooms1990
[July 02, 2024, 10:18:36 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[June 28, 2024, 10:20:44 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

July 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal