collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 132622 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2575 on: March 28, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »
LOL! You are so wrong, trust me, he is cheap! WAS, not nomore, wouldnt matter though, after you see the things I can do with Falco on Melee you will never doubt me again, my Melee Falco would OWN your melee Marth, heres a vid of how I play on Melee!

You realy should listen to me, I remember I beat you with Marth once, lol!
What the f**k? That's my Video? f**k** Lier

uh oh could we had another lier  :O*D

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2576 on: March 28, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »
LOL! You are so wrong, trust me, he is cheap! WAS, not nomore, wouldnt matter though, after you see the things I can do with Falco on Melee you will never doubt me again, my Melee Falco would OWN your melee Marth, heres a vid of how I play on Melee!

If you can prove that then I'll beleive you, I never said it was mine, I said thats the style I use and combos!
Coming 2099.

Offline flame6753

• Last Login:March 28, 2008, 11:12:54 PM
« Reply #2577 on: March 28, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

If you can prove that then I'll beleive you, I never said it was mine, I said thats the style I use and combos!

Alrght, go to the youtube page and look at the uploader name. And that was a misunderstanding, sorry. Next time though, don't be so frank. Say that "I play sorta like the guy in this video, CHAIN-ACE" alright?

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2578 on: March 28, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »
GGs everyone I fought today!
AJ you had me scared our last fight, any minuite I coulda died.

yea that match was crazy.
and BigJ and JayDB also some good matches, but BigJ that was hilarious when I was fox and u were Cap. Falc and the smash  ball appeared outta no where, lol it distracted me that upper kick was going for u until I saw the smash ball and i went for it then boom FALCON PUNCH LMAO I was laughing my @$$ off  :DxDie

:D
Haha, yeah, you're a friggin beast 1 on 1 though. I gotta keep playing you. Great matches DonaldB, your dedede is great, good practice.

And hooray for me for having a lag free day!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2579 on: March 28, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »
 :O*D
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2580 on: March 28, 2008, 10:42:05 PM »

Alrght, go to the youtube page and look at the uploader name. And that was a misunderstanding, sorry. Next time though, don't be so frank. Say that "I play sorta like the guy in this video, CHAIN-ACE" alright?

Ummm... ok!  :thumbsup:
Coming 2099.

Offline flame6753

• Last Login:March 28, 2008, 11:12:54 PM
« Reply #2581 on: March 28, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »

Alright, sorry about that. Lol when u said "Here's how I play as falco" I interpreted that as you saying "Here's a video of my falco".

Anyway nice to meet you

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2582 on: March 28, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »

Alright, sorry about that. Lol when u said "Here's how I play as falco" I interpreted that as you saying "Here's a video of my falco".

Anyway nice to meet you

You too!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #2583 on: March 28, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
Nice try Daigo but Snake owns Falco even with that annoying grab that takes me to 60%

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2584 on: March 28, 2008, 11:16:46 PM »
Nice try Daigo but Snake owns Falco even with that annoying grab that takes me to 60%

LOL! Snake is pretty strong though, and it looks like you had a little trick up your sleeve yourself, that one where you explode the bomb underneath you to go back to the stage, that's pretty sweet!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2585 on: March 28, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »

LOL! Snake is pretty strong though, and it looks like you had a little trick up your sleeve yourself, that one where you explode the bomb underneath you to go back to the stage, that's pretty sweet!

Ya it pretty much makes Recovery 1 of the best in game, you started becoming predictable which is why I 3 stocked you twice and I was able to time you running into RL for proof XD, you have very nice spikes though Well play again later tonight or tommarrow if you want a rematch :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2586 on: March 28, 2008, 11:24:16 PM »

Ya it pretty much makes Recovery 1 of the best in game, you started becoming predictable which is why I 3 stocked you twice and I was able to time you running into RL for proof XD, you have very nice spikes though Well play again later tonight or tommarrow if you want a rematch :thumbsup:

Hey, I 3 stocked you once!  I was trying to get another one but my sister needs help with some school stuff, but yeah, I'm down to play later tonight!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #2587 on: March 28, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

Hey, I 3 stocked you once!  I was trying to get another one but my sister needs help with some school stuff, but yeah, I'm down to play later tonight!

Ya I hate Landmaster :( killed me 3 times <_< and Lol @ you going to far off the screen that 1 match killing yourself with your own landmaster, and flying around to much and falling in the landmaster :DxDie

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #2588 on: March 28, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »
 :D Daigo you killed yourself with the landmaster again? You smokin' while playing Brawl again?  :DxDie
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2589 on: March 28, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »

Ya I hate Landmaster :( killed me 3 times <_< and Lol @ you going to far off the screen that 1 match killing yourself with your own landmaster, and flying around to much and falling in the landmaster :DxDie

Yo that was wierd, the camera acted all funny and b4 I knew it, I appeard back on stage without the little platform underneath me, I say something went wrong, A GLITCH I TELL YA! A GLITCH! LOL! Didn't you notice that Kenshin?

@ Asian Jesus, no, I smoked my last blunt yesterday, I was so happy! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2590 on: March 28, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
:D Daigo you killed yourself with the landmaster again? You smokin' while playing Brawl again?  :DxDie

I think it was anxiety.

you get too excited , results will be you will let your gaurd down while not taking any precaution that you will accidently kill yourself while I feel safe with sonic and pikachu
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2591 on: March 28, 2008, 11:41:29 PM »

I think it was anxiety.

you get too excited , results will be you will let your gaurd down while not taking any precaution that you will accidently kill yourself while I feel safe with sonic and pikachu

No dude, I realy did smoke a blunt that day! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2592 on: March 29, 2008, 12:02:08 AM »

I think it was anxiety.

No dude, I realy did smoke a blunt that day! LOL!

I do NOT want to know where you get that stuff! :DxDie
Currently in need of one

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2593 on: March 29, 2008, 01:47:21 AM »
daigo, sorry I had to end the contest and dont call me names like fag or anything but that grab throw thing is just cheap dude

let me attack and can you please be fair? it isn't fun if I keep getting thrown around :(
Currently in need of one

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2594 on: March 29, 2008, 01:52:35 AM »
C'mon Aura, grabs are super easy to dodge in brawl. Hell its hard as hell to even land a grab :| besides, it all stops once you get to the edge of a stage. Sure you'll have about 60%, but if you're using a char with strong attacks, it shouldnt be that hard to give him just as much damage with a couple of hits. You should just stick with Lucario instead of choosing random chars. Go on the net and check out his strong and weak points.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2595 on: March 29, 2008, 01:54:42 AM »
C'mon Aura, grabs are super easy to dodge in brawl. Hell its hard as hell to even land a grab :| besides, it all stops once you get to the edge of a stage. Sure you'll have about 60%, but if you're using a char with strong attacks, it shouldnt be that hard to give him just as much damage with a couple of hits. You should just stick with Lucario instead of choosing random chars. Go on the net and check out his strong and weak points.

well thanks but I used pikachu which he is pretty strong but he difn't even let me have a chance to dodge it
it always leaves me open for attacks. im sorry but im in a sad mood right now :(
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2596 on: March 29, 2008, 01:55:21 AM »
C'mon Aura, grabs are super easy to dodge in brawl.

Not after he grabs you once with Falco :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2597 on: March 29, 2008, 01:56:36 AM »

I know!

its ridiculous

I think the creator of falco just wanted him to be cheap

I just wished kid daigo fought a bit fair :(
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2598 on: March 29, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »

I know!

its ridiculous

If it makes you feel better, I'll fight ya so you can own me since I suck so bad. :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2599 on: March 29, 2008, 02:01:07 AM »

I know!

its ridiculous

If it makes you feel better, I'll fight ya so you can own me since I suck so bad. :P

thanks, I guess that could put me in a good mood :-[
Currently in need of one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[October 02, 2024, 02:46:08 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[September 30, 2024, 12:29:35 AM]

Mugen Of Solitude:Spacestation 1.0 Updated Stage By Supaman2525 & OldGamer by Aumio Khan
[September 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

* IMT Calendar

October 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal