collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 132311 times)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #2475 on: March 28, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »
u can get past the jump shoot jump shoot shine method quite easy actually. it was hard at first when i faced against someone who did that but after you get used to it its like ok you wanna try do that so illl do such and such (cant say but if falco players tried that marth has a way out heheheee...). i mean its a good strategy and its very effective but not effective enough for some one not to get past. and capitalize

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #2476 on: March 28, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »
Damn that Lag.......
=[

thank you Daigo!

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 10, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #2477 on: March 28, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
alright you know that endless brawl match type right?
do you get the trophy if you have exactly 100 opponents beat or can it be over 100

because the last time i was at Capt. Obvious' house we ended up having 103 opponents beaten and still havent gotten the trophy

it was pretty funny because Capt. Obvious was gonna kill his sister for talking him into playing the match anyway when he could have done something else

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2478 on: March 28, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »
do you get the trophy if you have exactly 100 opponents beat or can it be over 100

because the last time i was at Capt. Obvious' house we ended up having 103 opponents beaten and still havent gotten the trophy

it was pretty funny because Capt. Obvious was gonna kill his sister for talking him into playing the match anyway when he could have done something else

Yeah, most of the challenges, if not all of them you have to do alone.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2479 on: March 28, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »
Good games Teros, someone got owned! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #2480 on: March 28, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »

Yeah, most of the challenges, if not all of them you have to do alone.

ahh ok well i guess i'll tell him when i go to his house today [ :'( 6 hour ride though]
if he hasnt done it already

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2481 on: March 28, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
i wished i stayed near some of you guys. it would be cool actually. we could have parties at my house and stuff. does anyone live in georgia in the us?

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #2482 on: March 28, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »
i wished i stayed near some of you guys. it would be cool actually. we could have parties at my house and stuff. does anyone live in georgia in the us?

sorry i live in SoCal

moving soon though

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2483 on: March 28, 2008, 03:06:26 PM »

Cheap tactics FTL!

I thought ending the match everytime you do that costant grab crap would get you to stop because I can't get out of it, there is no way. Then when items were on you spammed them. I don't know why the itmes was on high or even on the begin with.

I owned you on the last match even when you did the cheap grab crap. It damages me up to 50%, it's cheap. 3 lives, you had one, but you just had to be cheap to try to win, huh?

... And I honestly thought i'd be the last person to say you were cheap.

Technically I won two matches and so did you, so I didn't get owned :P

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 09, 2024, 09:24:19 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #2484 on: March 28, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »
thats it i have had enough of ppl trashing marth like he is so sorry of a character. im playing with my main marth until i get the hang of him like i used to have him. i promise you all that you all will know the truest power of marth when im done with everyone. im going to practice with him (i never even practiced with him b4 lol) until he ready. i will still play with dedede but marth will be who you will see more.

Actually I was doing pretty good with Marth against TrunkJunky yesterday. I freckin pwn with Marth!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2485 on: March 28, 2008, 03:15:43 PM »

Cheap tactics FTL!

I thought ending the match everytime you do that costant grab crap would get you to stop because I can't get out of it, there is no way. Then when items were on you spammed them. I don't know why the itmes was on high or even on the begin with.

I owned you on the last match even when you did the cheap grab crap. It damages me up to 50%, it's cheap. 3 lives, you had one, but you just had to be cheap to try to win, huh?

It's not cheap, you just dont know how to get out of it, and what are you talking about me geting owned? I beat you most of the time with 3+ lives, you only got me at the end becouse of the lag, i took away 2 of your lives b4 dying and you where down to 1 life, I dont consider that a own, and when you quit, it wasnt becouse i was doing that combo, it was becouse you where geting owned so bad, I even one one time without loosing any lives! And there will always be haters saying im cheap or this and that, ya'll just need to deal with it, I'm sick and tired of people bitchin at me couse I own them all the time, your just another Aura-Master, making it a no contest just becouse of pure ownage by THE KID DAIGO!  :P
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2486 on: March 28, 2008, 03:20:58 PM »
whoa that was a mouthful!!! umm aside from that what grab thing are you guys talking about?

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2487 on: March 28, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »
It's not cheap, you just dont know how to get out of it, and what are you talking about me geting owned? I beat you most of the time with 3+ lives, you only got me at the end becouse of the lag, i took away 2 of your lives b4 dying and you where down to 1 life, I dont consider that a own, and when you quit, it wasnt becouse i was doing that combo, it was becouse you where geting owned so bad, I even one one time without loosing any lives! And there will always be haters saying im cheap or this and that, ya'll just need to deal with it, I'm sick and tired of people bitchin at me couse I own them all the time, your just another Aura-Master, making it a no contest just becouse of pure ownage by THE KID DAIGO!  :P

... and i'm tired of cheap tactics. You had to be cheap to take those two lives away, otherwise I owned you fairly.

Sorry, I just can't deal with cheaps.

Lastly, I don't do what Aura-Master does. I ended it because of spam grabbing that I can't get out of. You never did that before, so why start now?

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2488 on: March 28, 2008, 03:23:58 PM »
whoa that was a mouthful!!! umm aside from that what grab thing are you guys talking about?

I'ts something I made, it's been done b4, but not like id o it, im testing it out, obviously it works! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2489 on: March 28, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »

Cheap tactics FTL!

so now teros is luigified clone of me?

where he keeps grabbing you and spams the down throw move on you >o:-(
Currently in need of one

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2490 on: March 28, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »

No, not at all. He just does cheap tactics that i'd thought he'd stop if I ended the match... but he didn't get the picture. 8=|

Before he did that, I actually enjoyed my matches against him.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2491 on: March 28, 2008, 03:30:44 PM »

Cheap tactics FTL!

YESH! LOL! Yo Teros, I didn't do it b4 'couse I knew this crap would hapen, but I dont care nomore, it seem like people are always mad at me for something!
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2492 on: March 28, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
YESH! LOL! Yo Teros, I didn't do it b4 'couse I knew this crap would hapen, but I dont care nomore, it seem like people are always mad at me for something!

Well I'd suggest stop doing it and switch your game up, so I can enjoy going against you again :thumbsup:

(talking about the grab thing)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2493 on: March 28, 2008, 03:37:46 PM »

Well I'd suggest stop doing it and switch your game up, so I can enjoy going against you again :thumbsup:

(talking about the grab thing)

Nah, you jsut better learn to loose or get better! LOL! ITS NOT EVEN CHEAP! I cant do it after your about 45%+, it gets harder for me to grab, you, but i'll stop doing it so much, not that I was abusing it in the first place!
Coming 2099.

Offline Crabnek

• Old Ghost
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 23, 2023, 12:50:45 AM
  • I still poke in every now and then.
    • Crabnek
    • Skype - cosmosmeat
    • Infinity
« Reply #2494 on: March 28, 2008, 03:39:44 PM »
I guess I'll toss my hat into the brawl.

Mah friend code: 2664-1858-6871

I'll get to adding you guys now.
I'm in the mood for a fight.
 >:D

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2495 on: March 28, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
actually i know what you are talking about. i remember seeing a vid of a guy abusing that in melee with marth and it works BUT you can get out of it easy. so its not exactly cheap as you may think. you should try diffrent things to get out of it. trust me the answer is right in front of your eyes lol.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2496 on: March 28, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »
Man  I swear, some of you people are pathetic, ya'll just find excuse for your losses, ITS NOT MY FAULT IM THIS GOOD WITH FALCO! Bitchin' about this is like going into a MVC2 tournament and telling the judge that the match didnt count becouse MAgneto wouldn't let you go! LMAO!  :DxDie
Coming 2099.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #2497 on: March 28, 2008, 03:44:07 PM »
Nah, you jsut better learn to loose or get better! LOL! ITS NOT EVEN CHEAP! I cant do it after your about 45%+, it gets harder for me to grab, you, but i'll stop doing it so much, not that I was abusing it in the first place!

Learn to lose better? Wow, you're so full of yourself.

Yeah 45% plus is way too damn much, especially when I can't get out of it. One smash attack and I could be gone.

... and yes you were abusing it! Every time i'd respawn you'd try to grab me, that was all you ever did.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2498 on: March 28, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »

Learn to lose better? Wow, you're so full of yourself.

Yeah 45% plus is way too damn much, especially when I can't get out of it. One smash attack and I could be gone.

... and yes you were abusing it! Every time i'd respawn you'd try to grab me, that was all you ever did.

If that's all I ever did thatn I wouldnt be able to send you flying, and quote me right, I said, "Learn to loose, or get better" I saw you try and do it with Fox, you phailed to! LMAO! Yo your pretty kool so I dont want no beef, so if it makes you happy, i jsut wont use it against you! And you say I'm full of it! Well guess what! I KNOW! I LOVE DIS crap! IF I wasnt this good you wouldnt be saying anything!
Coming 2099.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #2499 on: March 28, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »
you guys its all apart of the game. u can get out it. play the game to  have fun not win all the time. so if you lose it wont matter as much. i play hard in hopes of winning but i put having fun before winning and that is why im a fierce player. i look at what i can do better and get used to another persons strategy and then wham counter strat. i mean Teros you really shouldnt worry about it. you should just switch up your game and do something different so you wont get grabbed.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28