collapse

Author Topic: [character] Robin the Boy Wonder By Team Spoiler  (Read 6530 times)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Re: [character] Robin the Boy Wonder By Team Spoiler
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
Well I will update the read me giving due credit, and send off an email to him. Its just important to me if I share something. Ill have Mew upload another version with updated read me if I forgot to give credit.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:01:27 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 01, 2010, 11:43:12 PM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
what about magus' batman's batterrang that is used in robin, kosta12's starfire and enzo's(i believe it was enzo) batmobile? they arent credited and more than likely used with out permission...

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »
okay, batman's batarang was from the old batman, i don t know his name, but it s one of the two legals batman so far and it s open source, ho yes i remember heartburn's kids, the batmobile was sent by jayhigh some months ago, when he was doing an animated robin, and starfire is open source but we will credit him next time(him and others we forgot, see below), and now happy?
(advice from an old guy: get a life L-)? BECAUSE THE MUGEN POLICE DON T RECRUIT THESE DAYS)
PS: on the robin's update we will have two mugen's gods adding something to him.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:19:42 AM by JASONTODD »

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2008, 01:19:29 AM »
 ;*)) guess that answers that
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:58 AM »
ho i m sorry, the mugen police just contacted me, my fears have come to life they don t want you:

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
ok yea that made a whole lotta sense... i know i will not be using this robin... glad unlimited is making a real original robin.

thanx for all your incredible wisdom er bulls*** rather...

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
ok yea that made a whole lotta sense... i know i will not be using this robin... glad unlimited is making a real original robin.

thanx for all your incredible wisdom er bulls*** rather...

Be grateful because it took like six months to finish this character. Don't be talking BS. :-@ Anyway the second updated will be released soon.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 07:20:06 PM by aa250 »

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »
yea six months of stolen sprites and stolen concepts from seth who was the original creator.... dumb butt.... obviously you people are too f**k*** stupid to realize good original quality over cheep broken stolen crap. and ya know what i dont give a f**k anymore ban me id rather not be associated with f**k job people who praise thieves... so much for returning to glory infinity!  way to go!

so and finally... f**k YOU I QUIT...

peace out and good luck to you and your team of idiots team spoiler... making quality characters like your metamorpho that is really the STOLEN hydroman recolored... yea good f**k*** job assholes.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »
What sprites were stolen liar?

we edited hayato to look similar to Seths robin, i will be happy to forward you his messages giving the okay from the guild. Besides kon-El was inspired by a Sprite the same way.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
yea six months of stolen sprites and stolen concepts from seth who was the original creator.... dumb @$$.... obviously you people are too f**k*** stupid to realize good original quality over cheep broken stolen crap. and ya know what i dont give a f**k anymore ban me id rather not be associated with f**k job people who praise thieves... so much for returning to glory infinity!  way to go!

peace out and good luck to you and your team of idiots team spoiler... making quality characters like your metamorpho that is really the STOLEN hydroman recolored... yea good f**k*** job assholes.

;*)) Gosh man, take the time to learn the facts before you make yourself look stupid  L-)

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
yea six months of stolen sprites and stolen concepts from seth who was the original creator.... dumb @$$.... obviously you people are too f**k*** stupid to realize good original quality over cheep broken stolen crap. and ya know what i dont give a f**k anymore ban me id rather not be associated with f**k job people who praise thieves... so much for returning to glory infinity!  way to go!

Get your facts straight before you start posting BS like this. \-/o

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »

And if you really did your homework . We didn't create Metamorpho ? So and finally you quit ? Quit what ? Being an @$$hole ?

Thanx , everyone here will appreciate that !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:56 PM »

1st the batarang was taken from a private edit of heartburn kids batman, and we now realize it was the Magus batarang (heaven forbid those 4 sprites were used, oh no!!!) Any way they are being removed, and Robin will be taken down untill those are replaced

2nd youre a total retard you need to shut your hole and listen. For the thousandth time we didnt do metamorpho, or martian manhunter!!!! you keep lumping us in with johnny DC who we used to post on his site. Notice theres no sound? Youll never find anything from me without JLU audio.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CREATIONS, do you hear me this time??????????

you couldve easily emailed me, and i would have taken him down and replaced any shady sprites. Were not F'n Mugen Library, we dont always know certain sprites and generally trust guys like jay high when they give us something.

If youre going to continue to act like an immature pile of crap i hope you do quit. its not your job to police the mugen world when everyone at time Warner knows how you freely distribute, and police how their copyrited images are distributed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 07:54:40 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »

Obviously Magus

We didnt steal Seth sprites, we used the design JUST like Titan Goku used the guys sprite for Kon-El (Not Slotmans), so keep being a hypocrite. You need to take issue up with mage FX, and Seth if you hate us so badley'

Its not your job to determine whats good, and whats not, because were not as good as your fellow suck ups, we shouldnt try to learn, and share? Weve been doing this for 7 months, and your an azz for treating us the way you do, and making fun of a character we're learning from. Were not on your level, and we know it. Were trying to learn, and get better. Your just too much of an eletist to help or encourage people, instead you demean, and belittle them, and make up lies, and huge exagerations to further your own support. We wanted to be like you guys, intead you treated most of us like dirt before we ever created.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:14:43 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »
haha first off i am not magus he has a voice of his own... L-)

so stealing sprites and not giving credit is how you make your self better? right im gonna go and try that.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »
He didn't even have the insides to confront us himself here ? He had an account before & infinity didn't ban him that I know of ?

As much as magus thinks he does , he doesn't own the rights to Batman characters for mugen . Yeah he's p*ssed we made a Robin . Who cares , get over it . Many other creators will come & maybe some of them will make Batman characters . Is he going to spend your life hunting down every single creator on the net that makes batman related character ?  Have fun with that . Actually he'll just send out his lackeys like superakuma here to do his dirty work .

Go back to scruffy where you have complete control over everything that happens . Because as much as I've heard we don't have a " good reputation " at scruffy . magus has pretty much a worse one every place else .

Sorry if I made you guys cry .    :'(

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »
see who cares ya made a robin character?!? its the fact you stole crap load of sprites and never credited any of it... which in turns makes it seem like you did everything... which is wrong... im acting on behalf of myself not anyone at any site so b4 you go trashing other people for no obvious reason besides your an idiot. simple as that. and robin is def not the first charactger you have stolen crap in... so if you want to build a rep for yourself then try and do your own sprites and not diss people who have nothing to do with an argument

btw id go and rephrase that so he doesnt come over here and give you a piece of his mind

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »
Umm haven't I seen these sprites in the Superboy at Scruffy Dragon? Plus this one is sub-par at best. Missing sprites. 4 buttons. Horrible sound. Please work harder. Actually you shouldn't be working on it at all since it has stolen crap.  ~X( Well at least it's better than the Joker, which is even worse. The sprites in that one are atrocious.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »
 8=| Oh Great. and here I was coming in to see if it was changed to 6 button yet...

Cant you guys do this elsewhere?
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:September 21, 2024, 02:35:22 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »
Hey, do I really need to step in here?

superakuma: Check your PM if you haven't already.

Everyone else: Chill out. It has been established that this is NOT the Robin that is being made elsewhere. If people actually attempted to read the attached readme with the character they would at least see that they made an attempt to credit everyone. For the sake of argument, here is the text from the included readme:

Quote from: Readme.txt
Robin AKA Tim Drake: By Team spoiler Jason Todd, Alexziq. Stance courtesy of DarkTalbain

Thanks to One Winged Angel for allowing us to use his Hayato as a base for sprites, and
code for Robin, as well as Heartburn Kid for use of his Batman code. Thanx to MageFX
for allowing us to be inspired by his Robin sprite.

All sprites were drawn by Jason Todd, and the Stance by
Dark Talbain, some misc sprites edited by Alexziq.

Thanx to Rbbt the palette King for fixing an early Pal problem

Thanx to Kurz for keeping us laughing

Thanx to the posters, and staff of Infnity, SonicX for helping with questions, and problems

Cyborg appears courtesy of Mambojambo

Comic Hyper Portraits by Spidermew, MvC Hyper Portrait by Batzarro.

Code adpapted, and put together by Alexziq.

Sound sampled, recorded, and coded at London Dungeon Studio by ALEXZIQ.

Thanx to anyone we left out.

If Magus has a problem with any of this, I am sure he can find the Team Spoiler forum and post his complaints there. If he can't he could have always followed through and done what most people who feel they have been robbed do and that is make a formal complaint with the heads of this forum. We would have taken care of things.

All in all, this is pointless arguing which will get nowhere and will incite another senseless forum drama-war. :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »
haha first off i am not magus he has a voice of his own... L-)

so stealing sprites and not giving credit is how you make your self better? right im gonna go and try that.

If you can tell me what sprites are stolen, we could replace them.

Offline superakuma

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »
apology goes out to the infinity crew for my harsh words as for you got lumped in with team spoiler... you guys have done a good job with what you have done  and it was wrong for me to lump you in there...

as for team spoiler try and make your own sprites instead of stealing others hard work... dont rush crappiness for the sake of a release. take the time to hone your skills and do your own stuff.

EDIT:: stolen sprites... batterrang (magus), batmobile(enzo or essex) , starfire(kosta12), and actually the whole design of the characters is actually seth zantuken's... also you should do your own cyborg (mambo jambo's) and wondergirl (loganir's)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2008, 10:19:46 PM »
Umm haven't I seen these sprites in the Superboy at Scruffy Dragon? Plus this one is sub-par at best. Missing sprites. 4 buttons. Horrible sound. Please work harder. Actually you shouldn't be working on it at all since it has stolen crap.  ~X( Well at least it's better than the Joker, which is even worse. The sprites in that one are atrocious.

Lord Vader thank you for downloading our characters, we value your insight to help us to continue to improve our characters, we know Oswald is a terrible looking character, and if we ever speak with his creators we will pass your opinion on to them.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »
apology goes out to the infinity crew for my harsh words as for you got lumped in with team spoiler... you guys have done a good job with what you have done  and it was wrong for me to lump you in there...

as for team spoiler try and make your own sprites instead of stealing others hard work... dont rush crappiness for the sake of a release. take the time to hone your skills and do your own stuff.

EDIT:: stolen sprites... batterrang (magus), batmobile(enzo or essex) , starfire(kosta12), and actually the whole design of the characters is actually seth zantuken's... also you should do your own cyborg (mambo jambo's) and wondergirl (loganir's)

You need to retract Seths, and mage's design, mambo jambo, and loganirs Wondergirl they were all approved, I simpley forgot loganir in the read me.

Again i'll be happy to post seths PMs at the guild. No one beleives your lies.

We didnt steal those F'n Sprites, and your more proof that Scruffy Dragon are a bunch of liars, and thieves themselves.

Offline Marancv

• Spriting Masta and
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 05, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
  • Check out My NEW SITE! ;P
    • marancv's Hidden Place
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »
no forums flaming.  Is not allowed and will be not tolerated.
im at my mobile atm so i cant do so much, but i ask the staff left to keep a closer eye in this matter.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28