collapse

Author Topic: Why did bulldog leave or get kicked out of infinity  (Read 590 times)

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
Why did bulldog leave or get kicked out of infinity
« on: November 25, 2007, 06:46:13 PM »
For some dumb butt reason my thread was deleted so Im resposting it.

Wasnt bulldog one of the founders of this site or something like that.Why did he leave or why did he get kicked out of infinity?

Please dont delete my thread again.I found that to be very disrespectful.I find it very suspicious that my thread was deleted.Was it because of the question I asked?

I hope nobody is hiding anything <_<|...|

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
Re: Why did bulldog leave or get kicked out of infinity
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »
he leaked a buncha crap.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »
he leaked super betas.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »
he leaked a buncha crap.
he leaked super betas.

ya say......
like a not yet released arthur or something?

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
he leaked a buncha crap.
he leaked super betas.

ya say......
like a not yet released arthur or something?

yea like that.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »
o ok,I was just wondering.I understand what yall saying and all but still how does one of the founders of this site get kicked off?

It would be a different story if he was a regular member like us but he was a high rank administrator.He got treated like a regular member basically.He's basically a boss.how can somebody get banned from they own site? :-??
how do you get banned from a site you found? :-??

I know yall said he leaked characters and all but this is his site.who had the power to ban him??

Are yall sure that thats the only reason he was banned?I dont know but it just seems a little strange <_<|...|

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:September 21, 2024, 02:35:22 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 11:26:34 PM »
For some dumb @$$ reason my thread was deleted so Im resposting it.

Wasnt bulldog one of the founders of this site or something like that.Why did he leave or why did he get kicked out of infinity?

Please dont delete my thread again.I found that to be very disrespectful.I find it very suspicious that my thread was deleted.Was it because of the question I asked?

1st off, if you did not get the picture the 1st time, your thread was dumped (not deleted) because we here dislike Bulldog/Crowey2 or whatever you want to call him and we really do not want to revisit the past with this individual. Because you post a question here does not automatically mean anyone has to answer your question. Bringing up topics like this cause drama, plain and simple. We have NOTHING TO HIDE when it comes to Bulldog, so if you think anyone here is chicken and quivers at seeing the word "Bulldog" typed out, think again. In a nutshell, Bulldog was caught doing things that we all here despise. He was kicked from our ranks and in retaliation, he rar'd all of our unreleased stuff at the time as well as made false accusations trying to get us to crumble and released it. That is like the worst thing you can do when you are trusted to keep things within a small circle and that is go and leak/share unfinished things. Now, get off this subject reezy. Stop asking questions that invoke any kind of drama, because all it does is get you into a whole lotta trouble. \-/o

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »
For some dumb @$$ reason my thread was deleted so Im resposting it.

1st off, if you did not get the picture the 1st time, your thread was dumped (not deleted) because we here dislike Bulldog/Crowey2 or whatever you want to call him and we really do not want to revisit the past with this individual. Because you post a question here does not automatically mean anyone has to answer your question. Bringing up topics like this cause drama, plain and simple. We have NOTHING TO HIDE when it comes to Bulldog, so if you think anyone here is chicken and quivers at seeing the word "Bulldog" typed out, think again. In a nutshell, Bulldog was caught doing things that we all here despise. He was kicked from our ranks and in retaliation, he rar'd all of our unreleased stuff at the time as well as made false accusations trying to get us to crumble and released it. That is like the worst thing you can do when you are trusted to keep things within a small circle and that is go and leak/share unfinished things. Now, get off this subject reezy. Stop asking questions that invoke any kind of drama, because all it does is get you into a whole lotta trouble. \-/o

I wasnt trying to start any trouble,I was just curious.honestly,I wasnt trying to start any drama.I respect the fact that you kept it real with me and answered my question.Thanks for answering my question man :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28