collapse

Author Topic: Hobgoblin & Joker released !!!!  (Read 7124 times)

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
Re: Hobgoblin & Joker released !!!!
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »
There's nothing to clean up.This is not getting out of hand at all.Everybody cant have the same opinion.Its just disagreements and different opinions

But you see, it has, because you and rice have been total jurks about it.
No your the one being a jerk about it, your spamming and insulting us.
f**k its not even your character. =D>

LOL @
O yea I downloaded Joker.why is his head so much smaller than his body?please dont even get me started on him lol   :D  :D

Thats the way Oswald is drawn, you obviously dont know characters outside of Capcom.

Anyway did you not see my request to drop it? What purpose does it serve for you to continue to harass my release? This is the last time Im going to say it drop it or lets talk to the Mods, are you guys 12?

If you continue to harass releases with rude criticism, Im going to keep reporting you. Your not offering constructive criticism, your being purposely hurtful and rude to get off on it. This is total bull that you guys are pulling this. If you dont like are chracter we HEARD YOU. Thanx for sharing.

Report us for giving feedback wow.. =D>
Feedback can be rude, but its still feedback.

Joker needs ALOT of work on the sprites and palette, and his head is small.
Everyone that reads Batman knows Joker's head is big.

Hobby is a simple sprite swap he has the same moves as green goblin.
Theres really no point in DLing him.  =D>

You can't take feedback but whatever countinue to make your crappy characters.  :-$

GREAT CHARS!  :thumbsup:

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2007, 01:14:45 AM »
There's nothing to clean up.This is not getting out of hand at all.Everybody cant have the same opinion.Its just disagreements and different opinions

LOL @
O yea I downloaded Joker.why is his head so much smaller than his body?please dont even get me started on him lol   :D  :D

Thats the way Oswald is drawn, you obviously dont know characters outside of Capcom.

Anyway did you not see my request to drop it? What purpose does it serve for you to continue to harass my release? This is the last time Im going to say it drop it or lets talk to the Mods, are you guys 12?

If you continue to harass releases with rude criticism, Im going to keep reporting you. Your not offering constructive criticism, your being purposely hurtful and rude to get off on it. This is total bull that you guys are pulling this. If you dont like are chracter we HEARD YOU. Thanx for sharing.

You can't take feedback but whatever countinue to make your crappy characters.  :-$

The funny thing is that he plans on reporting us because we gave our honest opinions and because out feedback was negative.honestly dude needs to grow up and stop crying like a baby.
If you cant take feedback and honest opinions then dont post your releases anymore.Plain and simple.

(quoting rice)"You can't take feedback but whatever countinue to make your crappy characters"

now that right there was funny but also true at the same time lol :D

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:36 AM »

LOL @

First of all nobody is flaming anybody.we gave our opinions and spidermew was the one who was flaming people by calling us "jerks".Thats why I kept going on about it cuz spidermew made it a going back and forth situation.Nobody is calling you names or flaming you.I just gave my opinion on your 2 characters.They need lots of work done and hopefully it'll be fixed.Like Rice said theres no point in downloading hobgoblin at all.
Why dont you stop complaining and get the working on those two characters  :D
We aint your main problem,those 2 characters are  ;)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2007, 01:20:03 AM »
I called you guys jerks cuz you kept going on and on flaming the characters.

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2007, 01:24:19 AM »

LOL @

The funny thing is that he plans on reporting us because we gave our honest opinions and because out feedback was negative.honestly dude needs to grow up and stop crying like a baby.
If you cant take feedback and honest opinions then dont post your releases anymore.Plain and simple.

(quoting rice)"You can't take feedback but whatever countinue to make your crappy characters"

now that right there was funny but also true at the same time lol :D

Nope its your manner an puroseful flaming

This is the way you are acting right now  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Edit:honestly though you need to man up.If I hurt your feelings then my bad lol.But honestly you need to grow up.I hope you not 18 or older acting like this lol.anyway Im not gonna sugar coat my opinion for you.I gave you my opinion and if you dont like it then thats too bad.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:28:19 AM by reezy718 »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2007, 01:38:04 AM »
First of all

@ Lord Vader You like Green Goblin , but don't like Hobgoblin ? That statement makes no sense to me .
Anyway I never stated that Hobgoblin would be the greatest character ever made ! If you would have read my first post you would've seen this . I repeat myself .....

I am not Loganir , as a matter a fact I look up to Loganir . I think he is the best creator out there . I hope one day i can be as good as him . For now I will have fun trying .

Once again I repeat myself because you didn't read the post . This is my first character . I have never finished one before . Look at Loganir's first character . That Bane was not very good . He was a sprite swap of Abobo or whatever that characters name was . Look what Loganir became ? I may be next , you never can tell !

@ Reezy you know what your point is completely mute . You admitted in this thread you don't even know how to make a character . So who are you to critsize anything . You couldn't create anything close to what either of us did !

As Alexziq stated !!!! This is  a hobby for me also . I do not want to dedicate my life to creating characters for a free game that 95% of the world could  care less about . Someone called it lazy ? I do more than you can imagine , that is the last word anyone that knows me would use to describe me . So some of you suggest I quit creating ? I don't really think so . I had alot of fun , even through the sleepless hours of spriting to get him here by Halloween . I will continue to do this in my free time even if you like it or not , so tough titty said the kitty !

I look at the release as a success . For the most part everyone liked them . I state again if you read the WIP thread for Hobgoblin I never represented him for something he's not . I threw around ideas & said they will be in the second release because I won't have time before Halloween to change him . Unlike the few of you that are complaining , I have a career , a girlfriend , a life outside of mugen , & many other hobbies ! 

I sent Hobgoblin to Acey on her birthday as a present & she seemed to think I did a great job on the sprites !

I like both characters & I could care less about the negativity in this community . I'm not going to stop something I enjoy because of a few @$$holes ! There's always a few in every crowd .

Quote The Dark One......Nevermore !!!!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:25:41 PM by xerxes »
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2007, 01:46:42 AM »
First of all

@ Lord Vader You like Green Goblin , but don't like Hobgoblin ? That statement makes no sense to me .
Anyway I never stated that Hobgoblin would be the greatest character ever made ! If you would have read my first post you would've seen this . I repeat myself .....

I am not Loganir , as a matter a fact I look up to Loganir . I think he is the best creator out there . I hope one day i can be as good as him . For now I will have fun trying .

Once again I repeat myself because you didn't read the post . This is my first character . I have never finished one before . Look at Loganir's first character . That Bane was not very good . He was a sprite swap of Abobo or whatever that characters name was . Look what Loganir became ? I may be next , you never can tell !

@ Reezy you know what your point is completely mute . You admitted in this thread you don't even know how to make a character . So who are you to critsize anything . You couldn't create anything close to what either of us did !

@ Ricezilla ummmmmmmm   your just a complete & total @$$clown . I have nothing to say . Even if I did you probably couldn't comprehend it .

As Alexziq stated !!!! This is  a hobby for me also . I do not want to dedicate my life to creating characters for a free game that 95% of the world could  care less about . Someone called it lazy ? I do more than you can imagine , that is the last word anyone that knows me would use to describe me . So some of you suggest I quit creating ? I don't really think so . I had alot of fun , even through the sleepless hours of spriting to get him here by Halloween . I will continue to do this in my free time even if you like it or not , so tough titty said the kitty !

I look at the release as a success . For the most part everyone liked them . I state again if you read the WIP thread for Hobgoblin I never represented him for something he's not . I threw around ideas & said they will be in the second release because I won't have time before Halloween to change him . Unlike the few of you that are complaining , I have a career , a girlfriend , a life outside of mugen , & many other hobbies ! 

I sent Hobgoblin to Acey on her birthday as a present & she seemed to think I did a great job on the sprites !

I like both characters & I could care less about the negativity in this community . I'm not going to stop something I enjoy because of a few @$$holes ! There's always a few in every crowd .

Quote The Dark One......Nevermore !!!!

The reason why I like Green Goblin is because he's a complete new character. I know it's been stated before but the reason I don't really like the Hob Goblin is because he's not really a character at all. He's just a sprite edit. I know it's been announced before but for the beta at least 1 or 2 unique moves to Hob Goblin should have been made. This one really deserves to be in the graphics arts section rather than as a full release.

Offline XerXes

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:January 28, 2016, 12:55:22 AM
  • Infinity News Team
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2007, 01:47:35 AM »
Okay i see some staff has to step in with a medium outlook on the situation. Okay here goes...... First off thanx team spoiler for contributing to mugen, and there goes my first point these guys are contributing something to the general public that takes time effort and patients (Doesnt mean everytime someone contributes it has to be a perfect 10) so when they say criticize without being bashfull they mean criticize in a way that does not come off mean (And i have followed this thread to see where it would go) like not using the word ugly,horrible,disgusting or etc. There are ways to point out flaws withought coming off as offensive (EX: congrats on the release but could use some polish in the sprite department or needs better collision)... So looking at this with a neutral perspective i can conclude that on one side yes the characters need work, sprites,and other things but this will eventually get fixed over time. And second we here you voicing your opinion but letting it turn into an insult war is not called for. So please stop arguing in this thread.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 12:09:37 AM by xerxes »
"PRESENTS MUGEN FIGHT NIGHTS"

<-Place holder for future collaboration.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2007, 03:27:16 AM »
Yes, finally this should stop like xerxes said, lets just get back to giving feed back and commenting nicely. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2007, 09:26:49 AM »
for some reason the link isnt working for me   ~X(

Offline scarletspider5

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 26, 2008, 06:31:40 PM
    • scarletspidey5's mugen
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
you kniw that was what my demongoblin was going to look like. Mine had darker skin. and that glider was in flams. but nice. Thanls for this release. :thumbsup:
Infinity Rocks!

the beatles ROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=scarletspidey5

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »
for some reason the link isnt working for me   ~X(

i pm them to you  :thumbsup:

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2007, 11:01:52 PM »
sended to onslaught

back to the topic:mugen is hobby not a work,
i revised the codes & sprites of hobgoblin and they are well made theres no reason to dont like them  ???
and for joker he have a creepy voice, he gives me goosebumps he is in one word:GREAT
(thanks again for the AWESOME chars  :thumbsup:)

Offline duffstuff129

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2008, 07:01:06 PM
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2007, 07:31:33 PM »
 =D> =D> =D> Amazing work! Keep it up.
If everyone in the world was as cool as me, there would be way too many nerds.

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2007, 02:13:53 AM »
after trying out these chars, to make things quick, they play like betas. theyre decent downloads if you really want them in your roster. regardless, both these chars have alot of potential.

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2007, 04:16:18 PM »
Yeah, seriously guys, if you release a character expect negative and positive criticism. But what was given was constructive criticism, just read it and consider it and fix what needs to be fixed. It's not to make you guys feel like crap but fix or change stuff.

Hobgoblin: Needs different moves to not be just a sprite swap ( It's been said I know.)

As for Joker, I haven't tried him yet.
for real.   quit acting like damn babies.  you created something, your are going to get positive comments and bad comments, you dont have to get offended. and if your easily offended then dont make chars cause thats just something  you have to face.

and by the way i like hobgoblins character i think hes tight.   but this one jus seems like the same as greengoblin.  just different pallete.   you should get some buddies together and work on him a bit more and release another version

If you had read the previous posts you would have found that, hobby is going to be worked on more and new stuff added to him.
But you dont need to be trolling and trying to get the whole thing started again by calling someone a baby. When the mods asked people to stop that was enough wasnt it?

you kno  what i mean....    well they need to know that if you make a char take both negative and positive sh*t as hints on to making the char better.
Yeah, you do have to take the + and - stuff for hints of improvement. But there was a lot of criticism that wasn't constructive, it was just these chars suck, their sprites suck, you suck. :D Which is the poster's opinion but it gets really annoying and discouraging. But if I didn't expect a few rebels I wouldn't release it because there will always be people who don't feel the release. But the whole back and forth flaming thing is just unnecessary. A wise man once said "Fighting online is like racing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win; You're still retarded!"

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2007, 06:53:14 PM »
If you want people to take your criticism as criticism and not as trolling, then you need to remove scarcasm and harshness from negitive feedback.
Theres a right way and a wrong way to give negitive feedback.

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »

Okay i see some staff has to step in with a medium outlook on the situation. Okay here goes...... First off thanx team spoiler for contributing to mugen, and there goes my first point these guys are contributing something to the general public that takes time effort and patients (Doesnt mean everytime someone contributes it has to be a perfect 10) so when they say criticize without being bashfull they mean criticize in a way that does not come off mean (And i have followed this thread to see where it would go) like not using the word ugly,horrible,disgusting or etc. There are ways to point out flaws withought coming off as offensive (EX: congrats on the release but could use some polish in the sprite department or needs better collision)... So looking at this with a neutral perspective i can conclude that on one side yes the characters need work, sprites,and other things but this will eventually get fixed over time. And second we here you voicing your opinion but letting it turn into an insult war is not called for. So please stop arguing in this thread.

This comment got ignored completly.
And he was nice.  8=|

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2007, 11:49:30 PM »
Well if you see in his post, he aggrees with my point.

so when they say criticize without being bashfull they mean criticize in a way that does not come off mean (And i have followed this thread to see where it would go) like not using the word ugly,horrible,disgusting or etc. There are ways to point out flaws withought coming off as offensive

So there is no point in bringing up this topic anymore.

Offline TehDemon

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 23, 2010, 09:04:44 PM
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2007, 12:27:13 AM »
didn't this topic die a week ago?  <_<|...|
No, i'm not the DCvsMarvel beta tester named Demon, I'm "Teh"demon, and i'm much worse :P

Offline CJX

• Last Login:June 13, 2010, 02:45:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2007, 01:48:46 AM »
whats the difference between the hobgoblin and the green goblin? :-??

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2007, 01:58:36 AM »
whats the difference between the hobgoblin and the green goblin? :-??
\-/o Don't let this start this again please..

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2007, 02:01:37 AM »

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Akeme

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »
True, we just got through this. Anyways if you don't know try looking them both up on google or something if you don't mind.  ;)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03:24 AM »
hahahaha, i like that comment BloodNinja. ;) :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28