collapse

Author Topic: Avengers vs JLA Project  (Read 21022 times)

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
Re: Avengers vs JLA Project
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2014, 02:39:31 PM »
logansam,  its not bad to ask first... this is something you as a creator need to realize and try to do.. openning characters on fighter factory its not a good idea specially custom characters.. if you see a custom character, chances are that a lot of the material there would be original or edited to some sorts.. a lot fo the new guys dont see the bad side of it.. a lot of people just want to take short cuts and wanna use some useless excuse.. man if you been editing a lot, you will see that it takes some serious dedication to create something fresh and many artist do this to distance their creations from other works, if not they would just take, lets say urien and draw a characters custom over it and call it a new one but at the end its just urien in disguise.. even when i started i didnt take people stuff, i learned my own.. and about been original i had some great guys like loganir and maccready that pushed me to my limits to be the best i can be and now i thank both of those guys because without their advice i would be just doing cyclops and other characters with just different custom on them.. man you can get better by trying hard and taking your time.. why you think great characters take long time to do, the fast characters you see, they just other characters in disguise with same moves, just different fx.. my piece of advise to you if you wanna take it, dont listen to the wrong people and try to make your own edits man, i see you got potential dont let it go to waste.

about the fx, those were custom done from scratch by maccready for astonishing cyclops. if you want to keep it, give credit to him and let it be known you got it from our cyclops and give also credit to loganir for what he did with those, its the least you can do..

you dont need to go private man, why not just start making your own things.. it will help you a lot and you will be respected at many other forums, not just this one.. you know, making a game takes a lot of time and skills.. you should try to learn first about what takes to do a game.. i dont doubt you can make a game but if you want to make a great one, first you need to get good at the different things that it takes to make a game.. spriter its the easiest i think.. coder its not that easy if you want to create characters with out bugs and good game play..

anyways i hope you learn and go in the right path.. like i said i see potential in you and i hope you start doing the right thing..

Offline logansam

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 14, 2024, 05:11:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Avengers vs JLA Project
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2014, 01:04:47 PM »
please a moderator/administrator can close this topic.

thank you...

Tags: MON-EL 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Classic VS : Mai by ELECTRO
[September 06, 2024, 12:36:41 AM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

Raid's here! Raid kills fighters dead in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[August 31, 2024, 02:44:15 PM]

Power Rangers: it's morphing time! by O Ilusionista
[August 28, 2024, 11:47:39 AM]

* IMT Calendar