collapse

Author Topic: RFID IMPLANT  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: RFID IMPLANT
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
well good lawd moses sandles! this went from a talking about chips and implants to how viable information is on the net to ...fox news doubles as Screen actors guild members.  :D :D i will die laughing if that ever gets exposed !  :DxDie

well actually ...everyone has valid points across the board.  when it comes to chips/implants.. they are real and have been tested and happening for quite a while now. its a fact not fiction.  How far will it go? only time will tell and what idiots try to push to make it a mandatory thing which has tons of bridges to cross. So dont think anything like that to be done now will happen as a Law.

The one thing i can tell you i KNOW will happen is in a few more years all children will have to have a paternity test at birth...how i know? i was in court when this talk was already buzzing about becoming a mandatory Law but state by state. its been 7 years since i was there and the talk was 10 years from then that it will be put on the table so go figure. ( my side rant so pay it no mind....yet  >:D)

In the discussion of media outlets in truth or lies.... you have to go about it various ways depending on how deep your interest is in wanting to be informed correctly.  Dont just search the internet but it is a way of finding material faster but as with anything you still have to search deeper. Your library as well depending on how well stocked they are with worldy information can prove a huge help. If the internet wasnt a good source to track down information then why do libraries have cpu's in them with net connection? to search further and find things they may not have.  Now depending on what your researching on some conspiracy theory site or whatever,. if there is fact that totally support the theory without cause for falsification then you cannot deny the undeniable. Keep in mind tho even facts are disputed in the scientific community and things that were facts get changed to new facts.  happens all the time with certain foods being good for you one moment then proven bad another then back to good for you. i just go o.O# and  %-( anymore. lol  good ole news stations i tell ya.

For me personally.. the RFID Implant if shown to be real thing/device.. it is what it is, cant deny it, but have to find out and as well see what its actually gonna be used for if and when it does.  The teen tracker is real and its getting developed and put out, its a get it if you want it. so cant dispute that its not a real app when its on your google Playstore or whatever to download and use at your own parental discretion .

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »
I don't know if we are on the same page here. Obviously, RFID chips exist and can be put in people. But it is equally obvious that there is no program to inject everyone in America with them.

The fact is, too many would be opposed to it for it to happen. Believe it or not, the government doesn't actually have unlimited god powers and it takes a lot to give them the power to make you do something you don't want to do. Unless a bill gets passed through elected reps it won't happen.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 04:38:55 PM »
I don't know if we are on the same page here. Obviously, RFID chips exist and can be put in people. But it is equally obvious that there is no program to inject everyone in America with them.

The fact is, too many would be opposed to it for it to happen. Believe it or not, the government doesn't actually have unlimited god powers and it takes a lot to give them the power to make you do something you don't want to do. Unless a bill gets passed through elected reps it won't happen.

I def can agree with that myself and have stated something leaning with that as well.  I know about the RFID chips too and yes with that and as said we are on the same page, just worded differently. lol

oh and thats why i said they would have way too many bridges to cross to make anything like that mandatory. Basically same as you said. lol  I highly doubt i will be around in 2110 ( even tho i am secretly  partial Immortal and just didn't tell anyone...till now  :P soo i got a shot at being around then lol) so i cant comment on it never happening cause who knows whats in the future.  :D  But as right now and the way things are.. i dont see it going the way as Law. That would definitely cause alot of major issues from everyone from the people to everyone on Capitol Hill.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 10:59:25 AM »

Trust me if the government wanted to they could have everybody walking around with a too too on if they made it a law. bottom line is look out for this chip cause it's real and it's coming into full effect here soon all the government (elite) needs is a good commercial or t.v. program to program the masses into accepting it that's it that's all

Commercial promoting the use of RFID

Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 03:23:14 PM »
 [-X bro...lol. Lets take off the kid gloves here and really dig to the root of it all. No matter what the USA government proposes, as i stated , they have to cross a whole LOT of bridges to even get something that intrusive into government Law.   There are so many laws they would be breaking even in the amendments that they would take a ton of years to make something like that a mandatory law.  Hell thats even if they can get it to pass.  If its part of a package deal contract for something then yeah you get what you asked for when you sign whatever  piece of paper. But even still there are too many loopholes that a case against this could be brought up in a court and oh god dont even think of how many Lawyers would jump at the chance of any lawsuits. lol.

That teen tracker is a simple ap, you want to use it , its yours to do so and use. but its not a mandatory thing. Yeah those chips are real...but there are even worse things cooked up in the government tech labs worse than an RFID chip.

You cant even get congress to make sound decisions on far simpler matters,  so how do think they would fare making one on something like this? Even the presidents dont have the power over here to make things like this mandatory. Proposing a bill can take a very long time and depending on the magnitude of such proposals would they even get a glance without getting a veto . It takes alot to get crap like this passed. Immensely because of the severity it comes with.

I am not a bonifide conspiracy theorist but i know when i smell foul play.  This thing has Skunk stink all over it.  :-& .  The RFID chip - Its real and no matter what implications they cook up that it can have with being beneficial  to being implanted into humans as law it still has bad stench and to get it passed to be law would mean a billion showers with every soap on earth to wash it off...or at least to slide it pass all the idiots on Capitol Hill and lawmakers.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* :D

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 01:45:02 PM »
[-X bro...lol. Lets take off the kid gloves here and really dig to the root of it all. No matter what the USA government proposes, as i stated , they have to cross a whole LOT of bridges to even get something that intrusive into government Law.   There are so many laws they would be breaking even in the amendments that they would take a ton of years to make something like that a mandatory law.  Hell thats even if they can get it to pass.  If its part of a package deal contract for something then yeah you get what you asked for when you sign whatever  piece of paper. But even still there are too many loopholes that a case against this could be brought up in a court and oh god dont even think of how many Lawyers would jump at the chance of any lawsuits. lol.

That teen tracker is a simple ap, you want to use it , its yours to do so and use. but its not a mandatory thing. Yeah those chips are real...but there are even worse things cooked up in the government tech labs worse than an RFID chip.

You cant even get congress to make sound decisions on far simpler matters,  so how do think they would fare making one on something like this? Even the presidents dont have the power over here to make things like this mandatory. Proposing a bill can take a very long time and depending on the magnitude of such proposals would they even get a glance without getting a veto . It takes alot to get crap like this passed. Immensely because of the severity it comes with.

I am not a bonifide conspiracy theorist but i know when i smell foul play.  This thing has Skunk stink all over it.  :-& .  The RFID chip - Its real and no matter what implications they cook up that it can have with being beneficial  to being implanted into humans as law it still has bad stench and to get it passed to be law would mean a billion showers with every soap on earth to wash it off...or at least to slide it pass all the idiots on Capitol Hill and lawmakers.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* :D

o.O#...lando your missing the point my friend bridges have been crossed since 1776 obama has bypassed congress by resigning the patriot act which goes AGAINST the constitution as well as signing the NDAA Act which imprisons anyone suspected of terrorist activity's OR if your doing anything that the government feels is going against there rules and they will indefinitely detain citizens...got to do some more research here people it's wake up time my friends
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 08:47:39 PM »
One day in the future there will be a great disaster.
It will bring the people of the world together as one people, one nation, one government.
One person will be elected president of the world.
Cash will become obsolete as a credit system is adopted for everyone, and to save resources your credit is linked to your ID.
Due to years of Identity Theft issues, the only way to prevent people from stealing your Identity is to link your money to your DNA.
Easiest way to read that would be to implant a chip or some nano-mechines in your hand, if your missing your hand they could be placed in your forehead. They would be powered by your body's energy.
You have to pledge allegiance to the new world order, and sign on the dotted line.
Make sure you read the fine print, don't  want to give your soul away.
Even if some of you think this is crazy, try to remember my words, just to see if im right one day.
If I am, things are going to get a lot worse.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »
One day in the future there will be a great disaster.
It will bring the people of the world together as one people, one nation, one government.
One person will be elected president of the world.
Cash will become obsolete as a credit system is adopted for everyone, and to save resources your credit is linked to your ID.
Due to years of Identity Theft issues, the only way to prevent people from stealing your Identity is to link your money to your DNA.
Easiest way to read that would be to implant a chip or some nano-mechines in your hand, if your missing your hand they could be placed in your forehead. They would be powered by your body's energy.
You have to pledge allegiance to the new world order, and sign on the dotted line.
Make sure you read the fine print, don't  want to give your soul away.
Even if some of you think this is crazy, try to remember my words, just to see if im right one day.
If I am, things are going to get a lot worse.

Bout time there is someone else that's awake to these situations besides me 8)
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
The Patriot Act and NDAA don't target the entire American populace. If it became mandatory law to be the carrier of an RFID implant, that would target every American. We do not have enough prisons to hold every American, and I'm pretty sure more than 80% of the population would not take these implants. When your populace is either dead or behind bars, you aren't much of a government because you have nobody left to govern.

The RFID thing is an entirely different ball game than these "Take Them One at a Time" bills which have been passed. They would never attempt something so bold and obvious. It is a strategic and logical error. They know better than I that the way to take the populace is to slowly remove the power. Removing too much at any single instance will not work out well for the would-be dictatorship.

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:September 20, 2024, 07:48:57 AM
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 03:12:50 PM »
*reading spidermew's comment* reminds me of The Gene Generation movie. Though what happening in movies Repo Men, Gattaca, Hardwired, In Time and The Final Cut(yeah, there many of those, probably they are feeling bad stuff coming so movies with screwed future keep coming) makes me more worried about humanity future then this... It's no way in hell something good. Yet you'll surely see lots of idiots saying that with chip on your hand it will be more comfy and will go through procedure gladly, with pleasure by own will... Heard there're already some.
What bothers me most - everything going in direction of open information while society is not ready for that level of openness to say the least. Our world is pretty much capitalistic which means if you open some information about you companies will try to take max advantage of it to rise their profit by any means. You putting question in google search field - every damn site with their ads will try to send you somewhere to buy related stuff through those ads. You put picture of you got drunk first and last time in your life on your facebook page - company's HR will not hire you on job thinking you're drunkard, which is not good for making money. Just every single peace of information you left behind you would be used to gain profit from you.
Society needs a change, level up of mind to keep up with progressing tech. If not, second middle ages are coming just there was chains for slaves and here would be chips that will enslave through access to money. No crusty green-paper bucks in your pockets, but digital, non-existent numbers on bank account is a easiest way to manipulate you, just turn number to zero and you won't be able to even buy bread. Not that paper money doesn't enslave people, just digital money is upgrade in that direction - domination by thin air, spent some money on making chips and own world by pressing button, genius. Tech is giving rich morons lots of power, society is in great need of that level up, money institute should be removed(and replaced by different system, probably resource-oriented) before money didn't gave richest people power to dominate everyone else. As soon as possible... It's getting hot...

P.S. yes, I remember all those beast number stuff from grandparents. May be it is something like that, may be...
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 03:22:25 PM »
The Patriot Act and NDAA don't target the entire American populace. If it became mandatory law to be the carrier of an RFID implant, that would target every American. We do not have enough prisons to hold every American, and I'm pretty sure more than 80% of the population would not take these implants. When your populace is either dead or behind bars, you aren't much of a government because you have nobody left to govern.

The RFID thing is an entirely different ball game than these "Take Them One at a Time" bills which have been passed. They would never attempt something so bold and obvious. It is a strategic and logical error. They know better than I that the way to take the populace is to slowly remove the power. Removing too much at any single instance will not work out well for the would-be dictatorship.

o.O# ok....next time please research the act's before posting. The NDAA and patriot act has ruined half of the amendment rights and constitutional rights in our country..you know it's bad when OTHER COUNTRYS are buying citys and states in the U.S. and buying up our jobs and banks...come on now wake df up
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 06:10:00 PM »
o.O# ok....next time please research the act's before posting. The NDAA and patriot act has ruined half of the amendment rights and constitutional rights in our country..you know it's bad when OTHER COUNTRYS are buying citys and states in the U.S. and buying up our jobs and banks...come on now wake df up

Yeah, I know what they are and what they do.

I also know that there are 314 million United States citizens, and the most those acts can do to our population is pick off less than 1% at a time.

This RFID thing is talking about chipping all 314 million united states citizens. About 290 million of them will not allow themselves to be chipped. There isn't much they can do about that, other than enforce the law. Jail time for those who don't comply. They cannot jail 290 million people.

NDAA and Patriot Act are bad acts which, yes, infringe the constitutional rights of United States citizens. The difference between them and RFID is that they are real evils, while RFID is an illogical jumble of gibberish.

No, you know it's bad when people can't even spell "cities" correctly, but think they're in a position of intellectual superiority.

Also: no country owns the banks. The banks own the countries. If you haven't figured that one out yet, you're the one sleeping on the job.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 11:03:38 PM »
Yeah, I know what they are and what they do.

I also know that there are 314 million United States citizens, and the most those acts can do to our population is pick off less than 1% at a time.

This RFID thing is talking about chipping all 314 million united states citizens. About 290 million of them will not allow themselves to be chipped. There isn't much they can do about that, other than enforce the law. Jail time for those who don't comply. They cannot jail 290 million people.

NDAA and Patriot Act are bad acts which, yes, infringe the constitutional rights of United States citizens. The difference between them and RFID is that they are real evils, while RFID is an illogical jumble of gibberish.

No, you know it's bad when people can't even spell "cities" correctly, but think they're in a position of intellectual superiority.

Also: no country owns the banks. The banks own the countries. If you haven't figured that one out yet, you're the one sleeping on the job.

:-@Once again do your research my friend they have been building FEMA camps for years trust me if they wanted to jail 219 mill they can do it with ease and since when was this debate about spelling errors? wow it annoys me to see people try to act like there smarter then you by throwing in the spell check BS this is the net no one cares about spelling errors and of course banks own country's but banks can be bought and owned as well DERP and RFID a bunch of gibberish? yea and to think IM the one that's sleeping right? :D :DxDie
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2013, 03:00:43 AM »
:-@Once again do your research my friend they have been building FEMA camps for years trust me if they wanted to jail 219 mill they can do it with ease and since when was this debate about spelling errors? wow it annoys me to see people try to act like there smarter then you by throwing in the spell check BS this is the net no one cares about spelling errors and of course banks own country's but banks can be bought and owned as well DERP and RFID a bunch of gibberish? yea and to think IM the one that's sleeping right? :D :DxDie

If they jail all those people, they have nobody left to govern. That is not an intelligent strategy.

Banks are only purchased by, get this, other banks.

And yeah, spelling matters. If you can't comprehend language, I'm not sure why you think I should believe you're competent in any other way. Evidently, you aren't.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
ahem...on the topic of spelling... ONLY LANDO CAN SPELL STUFF WRONG IN HERE! its my moniker.... XD||

:lies: lol

ok spelling issues aside.. since we are not on a topic discussion of spelling but it is a bit needed as people google translate...namely me but English is my 1st language an i have  f$#K it up many times. ...yes i have issues. DONT JUDGE ME!  \-/o

yeah i seriously do not seeing THIS government trying to jail 213 million people cause they wont get chips in they hands.... just stating but not going on facts that they have or is. i just dont see how .  Camps...yeah right..where they got them suckers at..in the Texas desert or Nevada deserts? if so show me some concrete images of these camps.  :D   . This sounds like some ole Nazi war stuff to me.  :-??

200 anything million people is ALOT of d@mn people to put in anywhere together! and i have to say as well NO they cannot do that with ease bro Skorp. the whole dang USA would be in an uproar from the citizens to the military to even  government officials. In movies , yeah you can get away with doing something like that cause its a movie but to try this crap in this time period...nahh it aint gonna fly without any public turmoil in the USA.  Big Bro goverment got its eyes on us just like we got our eyes on them.

@ spidermew...if it was to even ever possibkly go the way you said...I will be the first one to hijack one of those real life Gundams and arm it with the real deal ammunition! Crom Lando will definitely be in his Gundam - GodzillaBawls1! >:D

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »

Then I hereby declare war on you all, the Fourth Great Ninja War.. i have been playing way toooo much storm 3.  ;*))

but this is insane, probably a way to start a civil war or a riot.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[September 30, 2024, 12:29:35 AM]

Mugen Of Solitude:Spacestation 1.0 Updated Stage By Supaman2525 & OldGamer by Aumio Khan
[September 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

* IMT Calendar

October 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal