collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter 2 in SF 3  (Read 27576 times)

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 05, 2022, 03:29:16 AM
  • Mix Remix in Life
Re: Street Fighter 2 in SF 3
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2013, 04:14:18 AM »
Chuchoryu, when you release anything and keep anybody in progess, please modify your first post (in this topic) with that massage just like what/how you do in 'Tekken Chuchoryu Proyect' topic.:)

Offline chuchoryu

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2013, 03:19:17 PM »
Soon I add more pics and some stuff like Tekken section

Offline Odin787

• Unit 01
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:October 21, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
    • My deviant Art
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
Those sprites are very fluid I like it very much and I dig the new pose you gave Sagat, keep it up.
"An artist's responsibility is to be irresponsible. As soon as you start to think about social or political responsibility, you've amputated the best limbs you've got as an artist. You are plugging into a very restrictive system that is going to push and mold you, and is going to make your art totally useless and ineffective." --David Cronenberg

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »
I planing to relase Sagat and Seth updated in february belive me

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2013, 04:19:47 AM »
There is no entitlement to order you making anythings or release anythings just in time. It's your hobby. And i am your fan.
But yes, before diciding a release date, you have to make sure, can you release those char or stage in time before the release date. For a reason you can't release sagat in january, you tell me in PM, mi amigo.
Anyway, is Blanka also in february?
aFTER RELEASING These three guys (seth updated, sagat and blanka), which chars will be kept in progess?
I am hoping Oni, Evil Ryu, C.Viper, Abel and M.Bison. :o

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2013, 11:08:32 AM »
There is no entitlement to order you making anythings or release anythings just in time. It's your hobby. And i am your fan.
But yes, before diciding a release date, you have to make sure, can you release those char or stage in time before the release date. For a reason you can't release sagat in january, you tell me in PM, mi amigo.
aFTER RELEASING These three guys (seth updated, sagat and blanka), which chars will be kept in progess?
Wow you my fan  :) Im surprised mi amigo, for the moment I work in Evil Ryu spritign so much and in SOME Oni sprites to starting this, the proyect is called SF4MP but I make first the 12 original characters from SF2 (ryu, ken, chun li, blanka, guile, dhalsim, honda, blanka, zangief, balrog, vega, sagat and mbison) the next the new challengers (cammy, fei long, dee jay, t hawk and akuma) next warrior dream, alpha series (sakura, dan, cody and many more...really many more) next the SF4 (abel, c viper, rufus, el fuerte, seth, gouken, hakan, juri, evil ryu, oni and chuchoryu) and two extra chars one is me (really Im a good fighter in jeet kune do and wushu) and the opther is Itkeros (one char made by mi amigo Steve Raider) all read and know all the proyect mis amigos

Offline Beto

• Last Login:July 07, 2024, 02:31:41 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2013, 11:13:45 AM »
SF4 is a great game, hope you can complete this project, would like to have for my collection  :Terry

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2013, 04:23:30 AM »
Wow you my fan  :) Im surprised mi amigo
Ummmm........ Yeah. Because I do like your works and behaviour too. In the sence of, I can be your Fan :) I am a Fan of Street Fighter, which I most played ever. but I want to get every sf guys in one game. When I download a Full Street Fighter Mugen game, I was amazed to see different chars from different sf game in a body. I start to download all sf guys one by one for my roster then. But i realised that sf4 and sfex chars aren't exist in 2D (espeacially sf3, I like most) in Mugen. But when i saw a sf3 style Seth by Chuchoryu in Youtube. I searched "Chuchoryu' on google. I found you in 'IMT' forum. Then I enter in this Mugen Community(In 2012). :-j
Anyway, chamat gives me a '[Tutorial]'. According to this, I will try to make sprites of 'WWE' wrestler. I am the greatest fan of 'KANE' ever. Who are your favourite wrestler, Chuchoryu. ^-^

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2013, 05:30:40 AM »
You are so beast, chuchoryu. I love your edits (SF3 on SF2 chars)!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2013, 05:15:56 PM »
Ummmm........ Yeah. Because I do like your works and behaviour too. In the sence of, I can be your Fan :) I am a Fan of Street Fighter, which I most played ever. but I want to get every sf guys in one game. When I download a Full Street Fighter Mugen game, I was amazed to see different chars from different sf game in a body. I start to download all sf guys one by one for my roster then. But i realised that sf4 and sfex chars aren't exist in 2D (espeacially sf3, I like most) in Mugen. But when i saw a sf3 style Seth by Chuchoryu in Youtube. I searched "Chuchoryu' on google. I found you in 'IMT' forum. Then I enter in this Mugen Community(In 2012). :-j
Anyway, chamat gives me a '[Tutorial]'. According to this, I will try to make sprites of 'WWE' wrestler. I am the greatest fan of 'KANE' ever. Who are your favourite wrestler, Chuchoryu. ^-^
I dont like the USA westling I love so much La Lucha Libre from México, but from USA i see some called Rey Misterio he looks like much as a Lucha Libre

You are so beast, chuchoryu. I love your edits (SF3 on SF2 chars)!
Thanks bro, for the moment I relased Ryu ken and seth but in february all can see Sagat and the new Seth, thanks fro your comment mi amigo

Offline Quickfist

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 14, 2019, 03:30:09 PM
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2013, 06:55:08 PM »
Chuchoryu, La lucha libre Mexicana y el Wrestling Gringo son tecnicamente lo mismo, son dos versiones de ese deporte, me suena que eres mexicano yo tambien soy de latino america, saludos.

Me encantan como van los chars, especialmente Oni, Evil Ryu, Sagat y Blanka.
Sigue así, suerte.

I'm not gonna translate this, whoever knows spanish will understand, who doesn´t... Well, It was an offtopic anyway

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2013, 10:20:25 PM »
chuchoryu, after making sf2 guys in sf3, please make sf4 original guys (abel juri hakam oni e.ryu etc) in sf3. Because they are really not exist in mugen. And the sfa chars exist in mugen as sfa/cvs style. 

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2013, 05:54:50 PM »
Chuchoryu, La lucha libre Mexicana y el Wrestling Gringo son tecnicamente lo mismo, son dos versiones de ese deporte, me suena que eres mexicano yo tambien soy de latino america, saludos.

Me encantan como van los chars, especialmente Oni, Evil Ryu, Sagat y Blanka.
Sigue así, suerte.

I'm not gonna translate this, whoever knows spanish will understand, who doesn´t... Well, It was an offtopic anyway
Hola mi amigo Quickfist, el Westling y la lucha libre son lo mismo, lo unico en que cambian es que en USA solo se la pasan hablando y aqui hacen muchas llaver y contra llaves (me gusta la lucha libre) esa es la diferiecncia mi amigo

chuchoryu, after making sf2 guys in sf3, please make sf4 original guys (abel juri hakam oni e.ryu etc) in sf3. Because they are really not exist in mugen. And the sfa chars exist in mugen as sfa/cvs style. 
Yes first is the World Warriors (SF2 series) and the next is the New beggining (SF4 series) and next is the EX series

More to come...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:40:24 PM by chuchoryu »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2013, 08:45:30 PM »
Well, no problemo amigo.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2013, 01:40:36 PM »
Long time I no add some Pics for Sagat

I finalizing the basic, super and Ultra sprites, Sagat need only the hurt sprites and I can release the char in 2 or 3 weeks, the Tiger Shoot have new effect ripping by Mr.I (thanks bro for the sprites) and have new animations in the Ultra move, the next char released is Blanka or Dhalsim

More to come...

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »

.....You know, a lot of this stuff can be discussed through PM. I understand this is a forum where people should be able to say what they wish, as long as it isn't insulting or inappropriate. But the CONSTANT replies asking "When's this gonna be released?" or "What are you gonna do about that?" is truly annoying.
Don't get me wrong. Chuchoryu is great. I intend on getting all of these characters when they are done. But I do not enjoy seeing new replies on his topics, only to read the same things over and over and over: "When's this done?" "When are you gonna release that?" It's annoying. I wanna read about HIS characters and what HE's doing, not what YOU want.
I get you are a "big fan" or whatever, but seriously. Got a question? PM him. That's what it's there for. Plague his inbox with your constant questions about characters that aren't gonna be done till when he's done, because you know it takes time. Just wait it out.
And again, inbox him if you got any more questions pertaining to a release. I'm no admin here, but rest assured a lot of people probably feel this is really annoying, and I'm gonna kindly speak my mind on the matter. Any issues, you can PM me.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:54:23 AM by Hypnotize »

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2013, 03:30:54 AM »
.....You know, a lot of this stuff can be discussed through PM. I understand this is a forum where people should be able to say what they wish, as long as it isn't insulting or inappropriate. But the CONSTANT replies asking "When's this gonna be released?" or "What are you gonna do about that?" is truly annoying.
Don't get me wrong. Chuchoryu is great. I intend on getting all of these characters when they are done. But I do not enjoy seeing new replies on his topics, only to read the same things over and over and over: "When's this done?" "When are you gonna release that?" It's annoying. I wanna read about HIS characters and what HE's doing, not what YOU want.
I get you are a "big fan" or whatever, but seriously. Got a question? PM him. That's what it's there for. Plague his inbox with your constant questions about characters that aren't gonna be done till when he's done, because you know it takes time. Just wait it out.
And again, inbox him if you got any more questions pertaining to a release. I'm no admin here, but rest assured a lot of people probably feel this is really annoying, and I'm gonna kindly speak my mind on the matter. Any issues, you can PM me.
Hmmmm...... so logical. :Terry

Offline C.M.G

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 16, 2016, 08:41:42 AM
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2013, 05:03:17 AM »
Hypnotize, I think I have to agree  with you on this ^^(PM)^

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2013, 07:52:47 AM »
Thank you.

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2013, 12:46:08 AM »
any way, chuchoryu, can you add some pics of your sfEX work.

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2013, 09:39:49 AM »
He probably even hadn't started it... <_<|...|

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2013, 05:35:38 PM »
He probably even hadn't started it... <_<|...|

Exactly.  ^^(PM)^

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2013, 12:53:33 AM »
I have send him many cps3 sprites like this

Maybe, he works somethings. He said me that it will be a surprise for all.

This skullomania is being made here...http://mugenguild.com/forum/PHPSESSID.totpb4jrnvhvnaeej8d9obge83/topics/divine-w-i-p-s-141161.0.html

Offline C.M.G

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 16, 2016, 08:41:42 AM
« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
I have send him many cps3 sprites like this

Maybe, he works somethings. He said me that it will be a surprise for all.

This skullomania is being made here...http://mugenguild.com/forum/PHPSESSID.totpb4jrnvhvnaeej8d9obge83/topics/divine-w-i-p-s-141161.0.html

Now this is maybe li'l bit off topic here. Just STOP it please.  >:-(-|

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
    • Email
Street Fighter 2 in SF 3
« Reply #199 on: January 27, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »
Oooh, oooh! Here's an idea, and it may be crazy, but... why don't you make them yourself?
Do you honestly believe by supplying one sprite, Chuchoryu can get a character done? It requires many sprites, as I am sure you have heard countless times. If you oh so desperately want to see SFEX characters done, in this style, do it yourself. Chuchoryu is busy with all the other characters you're hassling him for.
Please, just stop with the questions. This board is either for progress, critique, or encouragement. Not for endless questioning about what's being done, especially if the questions aren't constructive.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28