collapse

Author Topic: So is it me or..  (Read 1409 times)

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
So is it me or..
« on: April 27, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »
Are you guys also tired of seenin the SAME mugen chars being made 100s of times but just by different creators what i think the mugen creators NEED to do is make chars that HAVEN'T been made for mugen rather then goin back and makin another ryu or another kyo or chars that have already been made...it kinda urks me to see a char release post with chars that have been made already HELLO people wake up its M.U.G.E.N. for a reason we need chars that ain't been made yet not chars that we already got made... ~X(

Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: So is it me or..
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:32:53 PM »
i think i am going to second this!

i have far too many ryu's in my mugen and for years i just decided to settle on 2 of each . and if one is made that suits my fancy and playstyle better then i replace one i dont use as much. every spriter?creator has many ideas to create a character already made in they own vision. so you kinda cant have too many in some regards but i surely cant have alot clangin up my screenpacks.  I always look these days for more characters never made like Boomer ( Boom Boom )  [-O< on that, spider woman ( any versions) more anime characters , cool megaman stuff ( already being done as well and good ones ) so  many to name. i rather have quality over quantity tho which is why i have one Rogue...acey rogue, dcl gambit and such. so far all i need is just those. Even still its good to have a variety as well ( especially for people new to mugen and as well love to be character collectors) but i been around long enough to want fresh meat! lol .  >:D

yes i am the official IMT essay writer here ! HA!

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
That is not how it works bro! People create whatever they create! so if there is a character you want in you create it yourself lol

so If user X wants to make a new Ryu with 3 New attacks that no other Ryu have it's up to user X to decide! because Mugen is a hobby not work you get paid for!, so if you got time and patient to create 400 sprites to create The Terminator for example then you must go for it!!

I do get what you mean but it's like I said that is how it works around in mugen
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 06:40:35 PM »
That is not how it works bro! People create whatever they create! so if there is a character you want in you create it yourself lol

so If user X wants to make a new Ryu with 3 New attacks that no other Ryu have it's up to user X to decide! because Mugen is a hobby not work you get paid for!, so if you got time and patient to create 400 sprites to create The Terminator for example then you must go for it!!

I do get what you mean but it's like I said that is how it works around in mugen

yes! i agree with this as well. i am so various sided arent I?  lol

the main thing too bro is that if they arent sprited then they wont be made. some creators are just coders and others are just spriters. to have new stuff for coders to work with those sprites are needed.  There are alot of new stuff being made tho so no fret , just takes time.  but i favor not to have too many of the same cause its a personal choice.

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
Jupp I agree man! but it's like we say it takes time :/
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »
yes! i agree with this as well. i am so various sided arent I?  lol

the main thing too bro is that if they arent sprited then they wont be made. some creators are just coders and others are just spriters. to have new stuff for coders to work with those sprites are needed.  There are alot of new stuff being made tho so no fret , just takes time.  but i favor not to have too many of the same cause its a personal choice.

Right its wild how many ryus and kens and akumas r out now

and mugen ninja i understand your point bout it being mugen and all and how we don't get paid but at the same time my REAL question is this....why...waste time on makin a char that has already been made when you can spend time makin a char that HASN'T been made yet? you understand what im askin? so thats why i made it my business to try and become a creator cause i be d@mned if you see me makin any chars that has been made...

and btw lando i make essays to when im in the mood that is loll
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 06:57:12 PM »
prime example Skorp, take a look at what some people here are making.  various kinds never done and then there are ones being made that are on a whole different scale and quality ( like project x characters with new looks and attacks and characters) and even RMM and evern ABR ( which is still ongoing in sprite works and more) , alot of those have never been made and if they were made , they were and are being made in a total different way to where they are a completely new character. i love ikkitousen and Hakufu is so far my pride and joy ( till i get Ryofu and kanu really done well  >:D >:D >:D) and there is one other version which is the KOF version. i thought it was cool but i thought " ya know what , i think i can make an even cooler one and in a total different style that plays closer to the source anime and in looks" and there you have her.... and thanx to Zox for the correction i need to make on her darker colors being taken out. huge thanx bro! :thumbsup:

so i too look forward to more unique and fresh faces but ya know people are gonna make who they wanna . but again until those new characters are sprited ( cause every creator cant do both and there are some the excel at both fields) we will get various of the same.  Hmmmm  Maybe i should make a super sexy sprite of princess Peach ...looks at Rages Avy.....yeahhhhhhhhhh!  >:D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:11:16 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 07:02:07 PM »
prime example Skorp, take a look at what some people here are making.  various kinds never done and then there are ones being made that are on a whole different scale and quality ( like project x characters with new looks and attacks and characters) and even RMM and evern ABR ( which is still ongoing in sprite works and more) , alot of those have never been made and if they were made , they were and are being made in a total different way to where they are a completely new character. i love ikkitousen and Hakufu is so far my pride and joy ( till i get Ryofu and kanu really done well  >:D >:D >:D) and there is one other version which is the KOF version. i thought it was cool but i thought " ya know what , i think i can make an even cooler one and in a total different style that plays closer to the source anime and in looks" and there you have her... and thanx to Zox for the correction i need to make on her darker colors being taken out. huge thanx bro! :thumbsup:

so i too look forward to more unique and fresh faces but ya know people are gonna make who they wanna . but again until those new characters are sprited ( cause every creator cant do both and there are some the excel at both fields) we will get various of the same.  Hmmmm  Maybe i should make a super sexy sprite of princess Peach ...looks at Rages Avy.....yeahhhhhhhhhh!  >:D

Yea i see your point...not goin to front tho i think the project X chars look way better then the original ones that capcom made...(no offense to capcom) but yea loll and i understand how you say its different variety's but at the same time if your goin to make different versions make sure that it LOOKS different noone wants 2 of the same looking ryus but with different moves that just don't sit well loll but yea like yall said people are goin to make whatever they want and thats fine all i ask is that they don't waste there time makin chars thats already made and focus on makin chars that are in request forums or chars that ain't been made yet period..

EDIT: P.S. is it iight if i make perky peach my forum bride  ;*))  :D
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline kosmos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 28, 2023, 10:17:23 PM
  • Just a casual collector, don't mind me.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
I look forward to every single thing that gets released for MUGEN, be it a character, stage etc. Sure, some of the same characters get released pretty often, but I welcome anything new. Even when it's the same character, somehow every creator seems to manage everything just a little bit differently.

That being said, I myself only go after ones that have a particular style I like or from well established creators who has a tendency to make good stuff.

Stages are all pretty much the same though, I'll download any of them as long as it's not to hokey looking. I especially like hi-res stages.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 07:51:44 PM »
Guys this is nothing new, this has been a complaint of MUGEN for a long time. There are a ton of factors:

1. Sprites. Trust me, it isn't easy to make all the frames for every required anim. So when it is REALLY custom sprites, like those needed to make chars like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman (for example), it can be very taxing. Some people just aren't spriters, and can't find a spriter to work with.

2. Coding. The opposite of 1, someone may have great ideas for a char, maybe even a few nice sprites, but can't be/get a coder.

3. Preference. Sometimes people don't like the way a certain char is put together, so they make their own. One person might 'need' a dead-accurate priority timed CvS Ryu. Someone else will want an arranged custom SF3/MvC mix style of Ryu. The sprites are already there, and much of the coding has been done in other Ryus and is easier to learn.

4. Interest. Someone may not be interested enough to make a whole sprite set for a custom char. All too often, a WIP will end with 40-45% of the sprites done, due to lack of interest.

5. Speed. It is much quicker to release a Ryu than a custom Goku, or Kratos. It takes time to get ideas together, sprites up, and in the time that it takes to make Kratos, 3 Ryus have been release, which makes it 'feel' like no 'new' chars were made.

Luckily the trend has been getting a lot better. Recently I've seen a lot more original WIPs, and even re-makes are very original, like Acey's Rouge or even Rajaa's.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
Guys this is nothing new, this has been a complaint of MUGEN for a long time. There are a ton of factors:

1. Sprites. Trust me, it isn't easy to make all the frames for every required anim. So when it is REALLY custom sprites, like those needed to make chars like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman (for example), it can be very taxing. Some people just aren't spriters, and can't find a spriter to work with.

2. Coding. The opposite of 1, someone may have great ideas for a char, maybe even a few nice sprites, but can't be/get a coder.

3. Preference. Sometimes people don't like the way a certain char is put together, so they make their own. One person might 'need' a dead-accurate priority timed CvS Ryu. Someone else will want an arranged custom SF3/MvC mix style of Ryu. The sprites are already there, and much of the coding has been done in other Ryus and is easier to learn.

4. Interest. Someone may not be interested enough to make a whole sprite set for a custom char. All too often, a WIP will end with 40-45% of the sprites done, due to lack of interest.

5. Speed. It is much quicker to release a Ryu than a custom Goku, or Kratos. It takes time to get ideas together, sprites up, and in the time that it takes to make Kratos, 3 Ryus have been release, which makes it 'feel' like no 'new' chars were made.

Luckily the trend has been getting a lot better. Recently I've seen a lot more original WIPs, and even re-makes are very original, like Acey's Rouge or even Rajaa's.

Yea i see what your gettin at but at the same time who wants there mugen to be full of different ryus and kens or akumas? come on now thats like playin a MVC game same everything just new special moves and new hypers its kinda annoying and yea i understand that people can't code (like me) or sprite but at the same time you can always ask for help (like i did) and get a coder or a spriter to help you with your w.i.p. instead of goin round releasein the same chars only because you can't sprite or code...thats kinda BS IMO but ay it is my opinion after all loll

And trust me I KNOW its not easy makin frames for all the animations look at my sauron that guy felt like it took me decades to get his stuff together and i STILL got to get more sprites put into him its just for some odd reason it won't let me add them  ~X( so yea and o yea btw people should start coppin some sprite sheets instead of tryin to worry bout makin a sprite from scratch..its alot easyer and less time consuming

o yea btw lovin the juggernaut shield kosmos
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »
hmmm yeah sanji bro you got good thoughts there and indeed its like that.

me i find it more a good help now that when i start coding characters to look at how people code they characters that have a playstyle i favor , like Vyns, Sabaki, big O , Infinites and Demonkai Awakened Terry. its from not just the coding but as well the Fx , styles and further on. New wips are around and most definetly taxing indeed. cant make them original characters over night especially custom scratch spriting.  something i have found i MUST have to do with certain things for certain characters on my plate and in the projects.  using Bases is sweet and frankenspriting is sweet but there are certain things needed to have a really good custom look that may require scratch work.

at one time i remember there was a ton of coders but not as many great spriters. now we have a sorta flop. now we have a super hadoken load of spriters but as far as coding goes its an if they feel up to it kinda vibe. like sanji said, interest has to be there. on both parties too. I will only do what i am interested in doing and help those as well that too help me especially when i am more a competent spriter that i wanna be  and coder.

sometimes it takes year to make just frames depending on your real life situations. me, i am a full time dad, working, trying to get the Lando love life going, moving into a new spot and even looking for better paying job. so alot of that plays into the mugen making.  i think people can put out 1200 ryu;s and as a personal choice i will only take several that interest me. i wont take away from them all being made but i too wish and yearn for more variety of originals even if already made.  like what might be planned for the Ryu/Ken for ABR but in anime version. i want it to play only similiar to what they style is but want it to have an anime flair like from the movie they in we basing off of. Thanx Batz! lol.  not only in they looks but playstyle.  so there is an example of yet another Ryu/ken in mugen but done different enough to be original.

like even Hypersonics Black Widow which i am really hoping to get too, liking all my bro wips on the plate, they fresh and even tho there is another BW but in HR wont stop me from having either or cause they will be different enough to have both.  in all tho bros, its really up to those that Sprite to make the new characters to be coded. then we will see even more fresh faces around.  :thumbsup:

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »
Yea i see what your gettin at but at the same time who wants there mugen to be full of different ryus and kens or akumas? come on now thats like playin a MVC game same everything just new special moves and new hypers its kinda annoying and yea i understand that people can't code (like me) or sprite but at the same time you can always ask for help (like i did) and get a coder or a spriter to help you with your w.i.p. instead of goin round releasein the same chars only because you can't sprite or code...thats kinda BS IMO but ay it is my opinion after all loll

And trust me I KNOW its not easy makin frames for all the animations look at my sauron that guy felt like it took me decades to get his stuff together and i STILL got to get more sprites put into him its just for some odd reason it won't let me add them  ~X( so yea and o yea btw people should start coppin some sprite sheets instead of tryin to worry bout makin a sprite from scratch..its alot easyer and less time consuming

o yea btw lovin the juggernaut shield kosmos

What I'm trying to say is that many creators DON'T want the current versions of Ryu, they want to make a different version for whatever reason.

Also, many sprites are protected, as in permission only. Most source game sprites for non-fighting game chars suck for making MUGEN chars, so they are often of little help. Sadly also, a coder and a spriter will team up, but then RL, or disagreements, or loss of interest will crush the project. Goku Z2 went though several coders before Balthazar found his soul-mate in MUGEN. ;*))

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 09:00:18 PM »
i read ya bro. and very true indeed sanji.

i have been witness to alot of breakdowns between creators over the years and i only use the sprites here on the front page for bases to use.  We have good collab bros in our crew tho and will work with each other when possible.  thats why its good to get with very like minded people and enjoy havin fun creating wether new or using old stuff.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
Mugen is a big community but filled with a lot of different reasons why we keep seeing the same exact type of characters. Sanji pretty much broke it down in a nut shell. But at the end of the day if youre that passionate it will take you along with other folks now to break that cycle. Not enough folks help each other is one other major thing too and not everyone shares. So you are left with folks with a ton of ideas but cant code, cant sprite or dont have the passion to want to learn the basics to create so they may decide to edit another persons works in very poor taste that is^^

Thats one thing. But then you have the folks who do justice with patches who open new doors for creation. Thats Infinite & R@ce. I gotta give props to those dudes because they changed the game on what we call "editing". The patches although not created from the grown up still alot of the times make the original works of the original creator look and play 100 times better than before. Thats a new trend that just started happening and i support it.

Me, i got inspired originally first by Reu (hella supers), Vyn, Very cool freestyle ideas & Pots, Bad @ss coding with the FX and near flawless coding. Theres otheres but those are the top guys that made me feel comfortable going for broke thinking outside the box with ideas BUT try to at least get better at coding. Which i am currently ;*)) Coding is a major deal man and a lot of folks steer away from that because its a bit tough and they may need support which doesnt always end very well in collabs. OR produce a horrible system crashing character lol

haha pardon the essay but the more new creators out there the better creative quality of works for mugen is what im saying :-??
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
Mugen is a big community but filled with a lot of different reasons why we keep seeing the same exact type of characters. Sanji pretty much broke it down in a nut shell. But at the end of the day if youre that passionate it will take you along with other folks now to break that cycle. Not enough folks help each other is one other major thing too and not everyone shares. So you are left with folks with a ton of ideas but cant code, cant sprite or dont have the passion to want to learn the basics to create so they may decide to edit another persons works in very poor taste that is^^

Thats one thing. But then you have the folks who do justice with patches who open new doors for creation. Thats Infinite & R@ce. I gotta give props to those dudes because they changed the game on what we call "editing". The patches although not created from the grown up still alot of the times make the original works of the original creator look and play 100 times better than before. Thats a new trend that just started happening and i support it.

Me, i got inspired originally first by Reu (hella supers), Vyn, Very cool freestyle ideas & Pots, Bad @ss coding with the FX and near flawless coding. Theres otheres but those are the top guys that made me feel comfortable going for broke thinking outside the box with ideas BUT try to at least get better at coding. Which i am currently ;*)) Coding is a major deal man and a lot of folks steer away from that because its a bit tough and they may need support which doesnt always end very well in collabs. OR produce a horrible system crashing character lol

haha pardon the essay but the more new creators out there the better creative quality of works for mugen is what im saying :-??

No i like essays they better describe a persons meaning in detail and quick question ain't codin like the animation and puttin hit and CLNs box on your char and stuff? cause if so i do that with no problem just the commands are whats killin me cause everytime i try to test run my W.I.P. i always get a error sayin i need atleast 1 command sayin ffchart1 or some strange stuff idk lol
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »
lol..

Nah its a small part of coding but not the whole meal. the coding is all that stuff you see in the CNS file of the character. The helpers. The state files like 1,2,3. The CMD file for the commands and all that. the animations n such is the easy part compared to the actual coding of the number expressions and variables. The hit frames is easy but just tedious. if you are a accuracy perfection nut then maybe you want to look at pots stuff or warasuki23 stuff. Thats all preference though. The CNS and command files are the basic but important ones to worry about. Because your hit defs and the heart of the character is all there. Variables are optional ive always been told. but im sorry to say you will find yourself using them anyway. Just study other well done characters as much as you can. The ones that are clean and (funny as it sounds) the easiest you can follow to understand. i was in same boat eons ago where codes look like Alien encryptions from a Transformers movie :D.

But as for your command trigger issue it sounds like something is missing and incomplete or miss quoted. like you may have a command half way quoted in or not at all. like (not saying this is the problem) you may have some moves and it maybe something like this and you didnt notice for example.

[Command]
name = "rising tackle H"
command = ~F,D,DF,c
time = 20

CORRECT and complete

compared to this here
[Command]

WRONG and incomplete

and youd get a messege like this

Maybe you forgot and just left it like that and you didnt know^^ That right there will give you a simular error code on the screen you described. So you may want to look back over things slowly. I usually keep copies of everything i do in separate folders. i used to screw up so many times back then that now im paranoid and just make copy after copy so if i save over anything i can just match it up with something i did thats not screwed up not too long ago and catch the error. that, OR have maybe (in my taste) one of Vyns characters or pots characters to match up with mines to see if i missed something if i have a simular code theirs
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:43:11 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
lol..

Nah its a small part of coding but not the whole meal. the coding is all that stuff you see in the CNS file of the character. The helpers. The state files like 1,2,3. The CMD file for the commands and all that. the animations n such is the easy part compared to the actual coding of the number expressions and variables. The hit frames is easy but just tedious. if you are a accuracy perfection nut then maybe you want to look at pots stuff or warasuki23 stuff. Thats all preference though. The CNS and command files are the basic but important ones to worry about. Because your hit defs and the heart of the character is all there. Variables are optional ive always been told. but im sorry to say you will find yourself using them anyway. Just study other well done characters as much as you can. The ones that are clean and (funny as it sounds) the easiest you can follow to understand. i was in same boat eons ago where codes look like Alien encryptions from a Transformers movie :D.

But as for your command trigger issue it sounds like something is missing and incomplete or miss quoted. like you may have a command half way quoted in or not at all. like (not saying this is the problem) you may have some moves and it maybe something like this and you didnt notice for example.

[Command]
name = "rising tackle H"
command = ~F,D,DF,c
time = 20

CORRECT and complete

compared to this here
[Command]

WRONG and incomplete

Maybe you forgot and just left it like that and you didnt know^^ That right there will give you a simular error code on the screen you described. So you may want to look back over things slowly. I usually keep copies of everything i do in separate folders. i used to screw up so many times back then that now im paranoid and just make copy after copy so if i save over anything i can just match it up with something i did thats not screwed up not too long ago and catch the error. that, OR have maybe (in my taste) one of Vyns characters or pots characters to match up with mines to see if i missed something if i have a simular code theirs

Hmmm i checked threw it and i ain't see no command that was sittin there by its lone sum so idk  :-??

And yea thats the only problems i have with my Sauron right now is inputting commands and addin the resst of his sprites into his animation cause for some reason all my sprites are together in the sprites part of Fighter Factory but when i go to the animation part there not all there and i don't see were it would let me input them into his animation... :/
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 09:06:37 PM »
hmm well at my level id have to open him up look at him visually to spot it. Off the back Acey or cyanide here could more so tell you where to nail that problem just by that error name you mentioned alone. its been so long since i saw error codes like that i dont remember lol

The animation error im not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying the inserted sprited are in but when you go to the AIR section of the character where you can make the sprites move you cant see them?^^

I would personally do one action at a time to make sure everything is working...ya got me wondering if even any of your actions in the character work or its just certain ones and others do work lol...hit me with a pm if you want man im curious about your problem

HAIL CROM!!

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 09:34:45 PM »
hmm well at my level id have to open him up look at him visually to spot it. Off the back Acey or cyanide here could more so tell you where to nail that problem just by that error name you mentioned alone. its been so long since i saw error codes like that i dont remember lol

The animation error im not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying the inserted sprited are in but when you go to the AIR section of the character where you can make the sprites move you cant see them?^^

I would personally do one action at a time to make sure everything is working...ya got me wondering if even any of your actions in the character work or its just certain ones and others do work lol...hit me with a pm if you want man im curious about your problem

I sent u the PM and here is one of the lines that i got out of my mugen.log

" Loading cmd command set Sauron...Character ffu_char1.def failed to load"

and i have no clue what ffu_char1.def is cause i tryed to look for it in my chars folder and i aint see it in there
Sting Of The Scorpion

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28