collapse

Author Topic: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!  (Read 11184 times)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2012, 07:00:32 AM »
What's with this "Booster" mechanic? And are IMT the only ones being rep'd with them?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Next up is Dfalcon right?

ahhh i see now. good good. hmmm i can take a crack and finish em up a bit with a jacket and tie, plus imma take a shot ( if you dont figure out how to make the claw before i do  >:D) and add a claw on the big guy. looks like a leader type as well with height. the cpu i use to sprite with is down right now but when it gets back top being up soon i will go ahead and do some work on him too. good job bro. that glove is pretty neat. imma take his hand out his pocket and put the hook on it. :thumbsup:

@ Hypersonic - well Boosters are area effect damage characters only. i posted earlier in the thread on how they function i believe. They are called out after gauge is filled and will come out and do a move that effects enemies in the area.  every character gets to have 1 booster at all times but only can be called out when a Booster gauge is filled. the gauge is on the life bars i made up on earlier page too. right under playable characters name. plus you get to select one AI partner and you can select his Booster character as well if the coder Malik says that is all doable like that for an ai partner.

There are several Boosters characters from different sites, cvg only has spooky ( needs sprite) and volzzilla as new reporter ( volzzilla sprite already posted here and cvg to see with slight animation) and spooky wanted to drop in Icon powerups like health and stuff. but i think can add them in for a booster move since they will be in a CVG helichopter and use that for a Booster move. I think 2 more people have signed up to be Boosters as well from cvg which is Dfalcon and i think a cool bro named Heka might as well. we need at least 5 to represent each community site.

Imt has Magma Dragoon and Rage( is up to Rage on that) plus Magma Dragoon which sprite is gettin laced with its finishing touches for the animation, i got the missles and have to think of a cool way to add it in maybe with a launch coming out the side to fire it and Rage i have a few fx sprites for the character already buit have to decide how the Booster will be in all. but plenty of people are welcome to sign up to represent the site here and cvg as well as others we all frequent. 5 for each if you have 5. IFF crew are in and have skeletor ex as a Booster and Jayden ( Ultimatebiospark self character) are in and i just need Infinites a character sprite for his. Jayden and skeletor Booster effect move are already thought out and i already started on jayden"s and just got skeletor ex sprite .

so if you want to be a Booster, Hypersonic just let us know who you would represent for what site crew and can even hookup your own self /persona sprite.. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 04:23:34 AM »
The whole CVS Yamazaki base for Ragdoll is not a good base in my opinion. Why not grab Rugal or Eagle for legs and Terry/Rugal for jacket maybe similar to my Scar I guess? If you want to use my Scar to edit for Ragdoll, you are welcome to use my edit(s) except my self sprite unless you ask me for what reason. It's a nice one though. ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »
hmmm well hmmmmm, thinkin about it myself, Yamazaki isnt a "bad" base to use cause would still have to edit any of the characters you said as well Enso,. but i will agree indeed Eagle base would be a cool matchup. Rugal , for the jacket, ehh just make one for the guy. Eagle would do just as nice. The character isnt going to be full out in 256 animations anyway, its openbor and with a very slim requirement of movesets. so comboing bases wouldnt be a bad thing either. But terry i wouldnt use. but yeah Eagle , and even still Yamazaki cause he looks menacing as is in the face. lol. Yamazaki/Eagle combo would and could be good depending on how he is made with them. This is a boss character . The hook will still be the thing to sprite but i think it can be done well.  ::salute::

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2012, 12:24:31 PM »
Yo, i saw this thread, was checking it out....
Rememberd something i once made, that you guys could make use of.....

I whiped this up back in Apoc was making his pokemon trainer. The idea of the attack is that I spin around, shooting my psycho-webbombs everywhere. They explode then trap enemys. But if u want to use it, it doesnt have to be that strong

Edit: lol axidently double posted.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 08:03:21 PM »
wow! thanx Spidermew. well definetly keep this handy and add you to the IMT Boosters bro! this is actually a very good idea you have here and will use indeed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: ::salute::

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2012, 09:54:46 PM »
When you mentioned me giving you guys a sprite for the game, does it have to resemble myself in RL or just a avatar-ish figure for myself (like SpiderMew)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
When you mentioned me giving you guys a sprite for the game, does it have to resemble myself in RL or just a avatar-ish figure for myself (like SpiderMew)

sup brop Hpersonic. wel;l it can be either or really. the only thing is yes it shouldn't look like an actual already characer  like a whole marvel cyclops for example but could have a variation of his outfit with RL head or something with tweaked features to represent you as either self ( like me, Coryru and others) or  avatar personas ( like Glux, Rage and Magma Dragoon sprites posted on first page as well) with something that can best represent you being....you. lol.  My spriting cpu has crashed and burned and i am now shopping around for a new one. A better one at that! >:D >:D. i did a regular ole updated and when the cpu went to restart it just total wipeout crashed.  :'( \-/o . but thats cool cause now i can get amuch better one. got plenty of cash to play around with too .  :w00t:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 25, 2024, 10:56:44 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2012, 09:45:59 AM »
sup brop Hpersonic. wel;l it can be either or really. the only thing is yes it shouldn't look like an actual already characer  like a whole marvel cyclops for example but could have a variation of his outfit with RL head or something with tweaked features to represent you as either self ( like me, Coryru and others) or  avatar personas ( like Glux, Rage and Magma Dragoon sprites posted on first page as well) with something that can best represent you being....you. lol.  My spriting cpu has crashed and burned and i am now shopping around for a new one. A better one at that! >:D >:D. i did a regular ole updated and when the cpu went to restart it just total wipeout crashed.  :'( \-/o . but thats cool cause now i can get amuch better one. got plenty of cash to play around with too .  :w00t:
yeah cant wait to get my new one too.  :thumbsup:

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »
yeah cant wait to get my new one too.  :thumbsup:
^^(PM)^  awwww shoooot ! i know once you get yours too the creations and art flows are going to be even more awesome.  :thumbsup: i need to find one that is gonna handle all i wanna do with enough GB space and have a good friggin mouse! i am going to go total spriter frenzy when i get mines.  :D ::salute::

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2012, 07:38:38 AM »
This is just a tad I made for Ragdoll. Lando told me I should sprite it out and I did. This is not a very complete look but to get a good start on it. Mine may not be the best especially the hook and the face but did try out. The only thing I'm a little happy/sad about is his face. But it's okay. I did as I could. Any C.R.O.M. member can edit my sprite whatever he/she wants. I don't mind. Can correct my sprite.

Body parts:
Head - CVS Sagat
Nose - Yamazaki
Upper body - Rugal
Lower body - Eagle
Hook/Right hand - One of Rolento's men's hook

Just FYI.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2012, 10:04:44 AM »
Lando told me I should sprite it out and I did.

say whaaaaaaaat? /:O , uhhh enso, i never told you that bro.  :D . i just commented on your comment regarding the base Axel used  and thats about it. lol.

i see what you done too with that sprite. cool stab at it man. each has its own look but definetly wanna nail Dfalcon sprite some really cool justice with the suit. you have a good idea with that hook too but it definetly will need some cool reworking. i wouldnt worry about putting on a certain nose, you can always edit it from the head the way it could look.  you both have cool sprite versions and some parts are cool and others have to be edited a bit more. I can't wait to get my new cpu so i can jump in on this and get back to spriting as well. I will help out and see what i can do to help out bro's. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »
say whaaaaaaaat? /:O , uhhh enso, i never told you that bro.  :D . i just commented on your comment regarding the base Axel used  and thats about it. lol.
Oh. Sorry about it. I didn't know what to say about what you said to me about Ragdoll.

Yeah. For the hook, I'm not really shading on it. Also, the head kinda looks big to me so I don't know what kind of head you'd suggest. Oh, I forgot to remove the scar on his right temple. As I said, one of us CROM can edit mine if they like. Otherwise, I'd do it. Spriting gloves to bare hands is always hard. That's where I'm struggling at.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2012, 10:29:15 AM »
gawd i cant sprite on this cpu ! it freakin sucks! well i looked at both sprites you and axel done and did a very rough draft fusion. if my old pc was working or i had my new one i could have hooked this up far better. but this is the concept i came up with using both sprites as the base. simple and just needs proper editing and shadingh more. i guess you will get the idea on which part to which.

plus:

well cool azz bro and great friend Alan Joestar hooked up his CVG Booster character and i got the sheet for the animation. Dang good work bro Alan man. you are indeed a Star bro!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AWESOME work Alan bro.  ::salute:: ::salute::
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:50:59 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2012, 10:48:24 AM »
Stuff looks hot. Love the bike.

That adobe ain't working? Or housing install it

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2012, 10:59:44 AM »
nahhh , the cpu i am on is someone elses and i cant put none of that stuff on this one. not allowed should i say. lolo. the other one was fully loaded!  there is no kind of editor on this thing. the bare bones cpu requirements and mostly its for my moms school work.  i just come over to be....net freeloader till i get me a new one. lol. I saw an arcade CPU one with alot of GB and really plays games very well.  But the only game i would play on it is ...mugen and Bor stuff. lol.  so i am factoring alot in my decision. maybe by next weekend i will have it. :thumbsup:  i feel ..naked not spriting! ~X( :'( :'(

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »
im going alienware.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
im going alienware.

ahhh i must look further into  this Alien Wear you speak of. does it come with...huge eyeballs mask and spaceship speedos too? i wanna scare the crap out of some people! lol. sike just jokin but i am definetly gonna look into Alienware myself now you mentioned it cause i did see one that was like black with the lime green colors.  ;D  :thumbsup:

Offline Axel Foley

• That Guy...
  • Infinity Deviant Artist
  • Last Login:January 31, 2022, 10:16:04 PM
  • (C.R.O.M. Intern)
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »
gawd i cant sprite on this cpu ! it freakin sucks! well i looked at both sprites you and axel done and did a very rough draft fusion. if my old pc was working or i had my new one i could have hooked this up far better. but this is the concept i came up with using both sprites as the base. simple and just needs proper editing and shadingh more. i guess you will get the idea on which part to which.

(click to show/hide)

Does this work? It's basically Rugal's entire body and Yamazaki's head.

I left the gloves on because I'm not sure which hand should have the hook. Though it does look like it'll be easier with the left.  :-??

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »
OMG!! that's pure gold my man!!  :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Greetings  :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »

duuuuuuude axel!that works just good man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: now forget those others and roll with the new one you done and yeah finding a way to make that hook is gonna be something. i would do it with his right ( his right our left) cause thats the one the hook is on but whichever hand you think you can make work will be great bro. free creativity with that hook man. your doing great bro! :thumbsup: ^:)^ ::salute::

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
im going alienware.
I gotta get one of those.

Offline Green Thunder

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 16, 2014, 12:14:13 PM
  • Jesus said backwords sounds like sausage
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »

:thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
Specify on what sprite he is. Is he an enemy? A booster? A playable character? A boss? Is that you or is it just a persona? You're putting it up for the C.R.O.M. game? Little details please. Oh, and you got a good frankensprite there. :)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Green Thunder

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 16, 2014, 12:14:13 PM
  • Jesus said backwords sounds like sausage
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
lol, ok here some info:
Designed as a more advanced version of my OC, as a playable character for the C.R.O.M fullgame
Name: goes by Matachi
Nationality: Canadian
Job: Amatuer prize fighter.
What he likes: His beer and his heavy bag
Quick and relentless, Matachi will smash his fists into anything which crosses his path, travelling the Earth testing his bare-knuckle style,
character plays as a quick, comboing character that is meant for aggressive melee fighting, as apposed to projectiles.
The character is meant to be a newer generation as opposed to the older designs

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:44 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal