collapse

Author Topic: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!  (Read 11179 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
thanx everybody , appreciate the comments and yeah i am def working hard with the time i have till time to go get this procedure done at the dentist. It hurts now but swelling went down but the after process is gonna hurt!

lol yo Lightflare you know we got to slide yo @ss in here somewhere man! lol make you a power up or somethin bruh!  :D

Cruz yeah i can make objects too, its a lot harder tho especially if all scratch stuff but if i have a base like i did with the NX car, its just editing the heck out of it and then trying to shade the sucker! My motorcycle i used a picture and hand drew it and then scanned in and then did all the editing to it. still got a lil more to finish then ready for any animations for it . Its how i get from place to place in the game. lol I think i will just have a hot babe drop me off in the beginning of every start area ( gonna come up with a Map to show when traveling from country to country and stage levels...like old street fighter used to do during cut scenes when you beat a character lol) and at the end of the final boss battles...or something like that. lol.

King Sic....is that the shadow image ...of.. you ? good Fin Lawd man if so!  @^@ but whatever! bring that huge SOB on sun!  \-/o lol.  Thanx too for contributing with the project bro. I am sure this huge dude gonna be some trouble. If i can get pass the insane beast Whiplash has cooking . lol

well i went back and redid The Norwegian sub boss of the Norway level, He the sub boss before General Ragnar. lol

The Norwegian Remake:

i will try to edit him a bit more with the Norway flag symbol on his shirt and see if i can get it more like its layered onto his clothes in right formation.  wrapping it a bit.

Concept about him:
he is the right hand man of General Ragnar and learned a lot from him but doesnt like to use Guns. He loves his Shield as his primary weapon.  he also throws daggers, does a rush charge with his shield across the screen at players and throw it too.  I have a few cool moves in mind for him as specials and i could use an idea for a  good big damage move.  So i will take ideas for these too.

yeah too Enso i want to expand on the games name like Crom The Game: World Force...or something like that. can use more ideas for that too. lol. make it fit the game good.  Plus will be getting an announcer to voice the name of the game at the title screen just like we have on ABR.  :thumbsup:

::salute::

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
Your friend with the red shirt looks gigantic  /:O unleast all the other guys are tiny guy in RL  :D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2013, 03:09:36 PM »
Your friend with the red shirt looks gigantic  /:O unleast all the other guys are tiny guy in RL  :D

oh no bro.. thats actually Manolostyle and yeah bruh.. he a big dude in RL. thats why i used that base.  @^@

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »
Da heck.... @^@

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2013, 02:25:33 PM »
update - newly added stuff in sprites.
playable character:

Supaman2520

Mon-El updated sprite look for the game:

Booster characters:

Nx men ( his car and girl )

i think some more small decal stuff is gonna be added on the car itself. lol

Max007

i think will cast a area damage spell from his book .

and another stage boss :
BDC:

for one of his area damage moves he hit the ground with a huge Mallet and also swings it around. lol

still we gonna be adding some more boosters and a few more playable characters. one playable character  Jodafro ( aka Blackswag in the game ) will be a playable character. sprite is done but will revamp it  with another base for the upper body and legs to be different but keepin the belt cause its part of who he is and background. will also make an appearance in Trashcan Larry wip. lol

i have partial of DCL booster done and just have to finish his sprite later for the right look to go along with what he wanted for his character. lol
Now i know a bit more about lifebar designing and guages i will redo those ones from before to a new look. hopefully we can get a cool bro to help work on a SP for the project to fit good for next year.  I want to have a very short playable demo to release sometime next year as well. Plan is 4 playable characters , 4 bootsters ( 5 already are pretty complete in sheets) as well one stage and enemies with sub boss and boss. More than likely it will be the Norway stage and sub boss and boss.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:50:01 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »
here is a small update change to Jodafro ( Blackswag character)
old edit

new update look

IDK i guess looks better. lol  :)

Young Samurai: must as well have him set in his fighting stance . he will be a playable character.

Booster gauge powerup  - Blagoy
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:30:59 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »
still trying to figure if i should leave the coptership the military green colors or due the shades of grey hues.  :-??

IMT Coptership Booster icon dropper - Acey and ? ( someone driving the thing...Sabaki....Excursion...uhhhh one of the other admins ?  :-??

the blades and base are just a quick placeholder till edit them and some reshading
any ideas?

workin for a hot sec on  this stuff and returning to finish a few sheets of Trashcan Larry wip to get coded into him.  #:-S  :thumbsup:

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
O yea ima need to make some type of cameo in this bad boy lol  8)
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2013, 02:07:33 PM »
lol def indeed bruh!

yo just make an edit of yourself  and i can lock it in as a health booster icon. could be to give player some health or to increase Booster gauge power...or a full on booster area damage effect character. For that you just need to make your very short sheet of the move you want to do .  :thumbsup:
have fun doing whichever one bro cause thats what it is all about. Having fun with it.  AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CROM CREW PARTY CAUSE THE CROM CREW PARTY DONT  STOP!! :w00t: :w00t:
 :D

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2013, 10:43:52 PM »
lol def indeed bruh!

yo just make an edit of yourself  and i can lock it in as a health booster icon. could be to give player some health or to increase Booster gauge power...or a full on booster area damage effect character. For that you just need to make your very short sheet of the move you want to do .  :thumbsup:
have fun doing whichever one bro cause thats what it is all about. Having fun with it.  AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CROM CREW PARTY CAUSE THE CROM CREW PARTY DONT  STOP!! :w00t: :w00t:
 :D

Iight bruh i made me a little edit of me it ain't much and i know it don't look good but it took me bout a good 30 mins all together to get what i needed to get and then do it so tell me what else you think i should do?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:47:58 PM by {C.R.O.M.} Skorpophobia »
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »
I think it looks okay. However, as Lando mentioned about the game graphics, it's going/supposed to be in CVS style. Now, because of Supa's and Mon-el's sprites that are in KOF sprite style minus Supa's GF who is Poison edit in CPS2 style, I have to accept your edit. Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of different graphics clashing each other. For example, KOF sprited characters clash with CVS sprited characters in digitized Mortal Kombat stages. Hey, but arcade Beat 'Em Up graphics in stages could work well and I think stages don't matter, but they have to fit the entire graphics for the game.

So far, I'm not saying your sprite is bad, Skorp. I'm just saying about what Lando discussed about graphics before. BTW if you're a beginner of sprite editing, that's a good start to begin. Sometimes I get to be judgmental or critique about works.

I think there is a sprite resize guide for resizing from KOF to CVS style. I can't remember where the guide is at. You could try changing graphics and shading style from KOF to CVS. I know it will be hard from the beginning for shading. I believe Lando can help you on the CVS graphics style since he's getting a lot better in spriting it.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2013, 12:25:34 AM »
I think it looks okay. However, as Lando mentioned about the game graphics, it's going/supposed to be in CVS style. Now, because of Supa's and Mon-el's sprites that are in KOF sprite style minus Supa's GF who is Poison edit in CPS2 style, I have to accept your edit. Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of different graphics clashing each other. For example, KOF sprited characters clash with CVS sprited characters in digitized Mortal Kombat stages. Hey, but arcade Beat 'Em Up graphics in stages could work well and I think stages don't matter, but they have to fit the entire graphics for the game.

So far, I'm not saying your sprite is bad, Skorp. I'm just saying about what Lando discussed about graphics before. BTW if you're a beginner of sprite editing, that's a good start to begin. Sometimes I get to be judgmental or critique about works.

I think there is a sprite resize guide for resizing from KOF to CVS style. I can't remember where the guide is at. You could try changing graphics and shading style from KOF to CVS. I know it will be hard from the beginning for shading. I believe Lando can help you on the CVS graphics style since he's getting a lot better in spriting it.

Ahh D@mn my fault i must of misread the description  o.O# yea ima see if lando can help me or give me a guide on it so that way i can try to convert it to CVS instead it's funny cause i was going to use a CVS char to but then i had a quick change of heart..wow iight but thanks tho Enso i can handle criticism specially from the experts lol
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... lol yeah the bor project itself is in a mixture fusion style per say. CVS-ish.  I use any base that can work but just use mostly either mvc and cvs bases fused up together and edit. Supa character is not a problem at all even tho it started off as a KOF full on edit. to keep some of the details he wanted i didnt change much but the head shading , the jacket shade spots. but since i will help him out on his character it will be even better since supa is a very good spriter.   Most if not all the characters thus far arent one type strict other than the bosses .  Blackswag ( jodafro ) is both an sf3 and mvc base. i have to work on the legs more i see. lol  Stages tho i dont want to be like KOF style so i will be looking more for the others like mvc, cvs and so forth that blend well .

Now on to what enso and you discussed Skorp.
rule number one of anything in mugen or bor spriting...pixel spriting and certain type of images for that matter like these...DO NOT EVER SAVE AS A JPG!  :D
i saw your edit and was like aww it aint bad at all...but then i copy it and went to try and clean it up...i saw you saved it as a JPG when i went to save it from the site. Never ever save any pixel work as a jpg bro. ruins the entire thing and have to either do it all over again or you will have to sit there and edit that stuff for tons of time to clean it.  :'( i think you did that bhy mistake tho cause i have seen you post stuff i think before as a png. So no worries. if you have the same base and want to redo it or do a total do over then cool.  just make sure to save as either png, gif, or bmp format.  :thumbsup:

yeah as Enso said there are many tuts around on kof to cvs sprite conversioning and other ways too. depends on what you trying to go for. My adivice is try cvs bases, rotd bases, and mvc bases. if you gonna use a Kof base then just you will have to edit it more on the light souce and shading style. ( side note...I hate snk bases but love the characters. they have way too many colors to make details...i hate it lol) personal lando rant right there. lol

here is a punk lil tut i made over at the crom . it was for a cool homie to use for something for the idea of skin shading mvc style, plus some.
  well hopefully it helps out with us beginners.  :thumbsup:

but just let me know if you need some hook up on it bruh and i will see what i can do to lend a hand to get it where you want it if you run into a tuff spot yourself. Let me know too if its a full on booster character that comes on screen to do the area effect damage, or its a booster icon only for health and powerup or Invincibility  type deal.  cause those i only really need a top half sprite and not bottom legs and all that.  Rage is a full ob booster character that comes on screen but i showed on other page how the icons look for all.  ::salute::

i am not an expert but i am a master noob style.  :D ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:54:43 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2013, 04:52:51 PM »
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... lol yeah the bor project itself is in a mixture fusion style per say. CVS-ish.  I use any base that can work but just use mostly either mvc and cvs bases fused up together and edit. Supa character is not a problem at all even tho it started off as a KOF full on edit. to keep some of the details he wanted i didnt change much but the head shading , the jacket shade spots. but since i will help him out on his character it will be even better since supa is a very good spriter.   Most if not all the characters thus far arent one type strict other than the bosses .  Blackswag ( jodafro ) is both an sf3 and mvc base. i have to work on the legs more i see. lol  Stages tho i dont want to be like KOF style so i will be looking more for the others like mvc, cvs and so forth that blend well .

Now on to what enso and you discussed Skorp.
rule number one of anything in mugen or bor spriting...pixel spriting and certain type of images for that matter like these...DO NOT EVER SAVE AS A JPG!  :D
i saw your edit and was like aww it aint bad at all...but then i copy it and went to try and clean it up...i saw you saved it as a JPG when i went to save it from the site. Never ever save any pixel work as a jpg bro. ruins the entire thing and have to either do it all over again or you will have to sit there and edit that stuff for tons of time to clean it.  :'( i think you did that bhy mistake tho cause i have seen you post stuff i think before as a png. So no worries. if you have the same base and want to redo it or do a total do over then cool.  just make sure to save as either png, gif, or bmp format.  :thumbsup:

yeah as Enso said there are many tuts around on kof to cvs sprite conversioning and other ways too. depends on what you trying to go for. My adivice is try cvs bases, rotd bases, and mvc bases. if you gonna use a Kof base then just you will have to edit it more on the light souce and shading style. ( side note...I hate snk bases but love the characters. they have way too many colors to make details...i hate it lol) personal lando rant right there. lol

here is a punk lil tut i made over at the crom . it was for a cool homie to use for something for the idea of skin shading mvc style, plus some.
  well hopefully it helps out with us beginners.  :thumbsup:

but just let me know if you need some hook up on it bruh and i will see what i can do to lend a hand to get it where you want it if you run into a tuff spot yourself. Let me know too if its a full on booster character that comes on screen to do the area effect damage, or its a booster icon only for health and powerup or Invincibility  type deal.  cause those i only really need a top half sprite and not bottom legs and all that.  Rage is a full ob booster character that comes on screen but i showed on other page how the icons look for all.  ::salute::

i am not an expert but i am a master noob style.  :D ;)

Ahh i see well how many sprites will i need if i wanted to be a full on booster character? cause i wanted to do that but if i feel it becomes to difficult to much of a hassle for me then i will just go with the booster icon.

O yea btw i fixed the sprite it's in .png form now  8)

Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
good now saved as a png. somethin to work with now. lol.
well as for how many sprites you need for the animation will most likely depend on what your area effect damage will be.  Like i guess for an example would be what i am gonna do for Rage booster. character poofs on the stage and raises arms in air and shoots fireballs in the air and then they rain down on the stage all over the place in an explosion.  then poofs back out till called/activated again.  Now lets say you do a spinning scorpions tail whip type thing. then you need the frames/animations for that effect.  i would think it you was gonna go that route, use maybe a tornado fx and edit the colors to be your characters colors with the tails added to the tornado with same effect thats its spinning with the tornado.  you got cvs joe higashi tonado and you got as well Jin satomi with a tornado fx. somethin like that is an example if thats somethin you have in mind.  :thumbsup:

somethin like this but edit the character sprite, maybe change the colors of the tornado add in a scorpion tail instead of the heads, just an idea bro.

as i got on cpu late today i just using the time i have to do some small hookups like creating this Logo screen for  something for the Crom site as well gonna use it for a title screen  ( and other stuff with Crom projects in videos) maybe for the Crom the Game as well.  i need some more of a cool name for the game and Not just Crom The Game but something Like Crom The Game: Frontal Assault or World United! Since its got folks from all over in it i wanted somethin to reflect that as well if its a good idea. we are not just IMT and Crom bros but other spots and from ...anywhere and everywhere. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:30:49 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »
good now saved as a png. somethin to work with now. lol.
well as for how many sprites you need for the animation will most likely depend on what your area effect damage will be.  Like i guess for an example would be what i am gonna do for Rage booster. character poofs on the stage and raises arms in air and shoots fireballs in the air and then they rain down on the stage all over the place in an explosion.  then poofs back out till called/activated again.  Now lets say you do a spinning scorpions tail whip type thing. then you need the frames/animations for that effect.  i would think it you was gonna go that route, use maybe a tornado fx and edit the colors to be your characters colors with the tails added to the tornado with same effect thats its spinning with the tornado.  you got cvs joe higashi tonado and you got as well Jin satomi with a tornado fx. somethin like that is an example if thats somethin you have in mind.  :thumbsup:

somethin like this but edit the character sprite, maybe change the colors of the tornado add in a scorpion tail instead of the heads, just an idea bro.

as i got on cpu late today i just using the time i have to do some small hookups like creating this Logo screen for  something for the Crom site as well gonna use it for a title screen  ( and other stuff with Crom projects in videos) maybe for the Crom the Game as well.  i need some more of a cool name for the game and Not just Crom The Game but something Like Crom The Game: Frontal Assault or World United! Since its got folks from all over in it i wanted somethin to reflect that as well if its a good idea. we are not just IMT and Crom bros but other spots and from ...anywhere and everywhere. :thumbsup:

Naw its DEFF a good idea tho bruh but while i was workin on him i realized that it's rather difficult to do what i wanna do as far as putting the tail on all of his sprites and i wanted a better tail anyway so i just took your advice and started over im using a CVS edit this time so it's a bit easier to deal with then the KOF edit was i'll show you what i have soon as i get finished iight
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:25:38 PM by {C.R.O.M.} Skorpophobia »
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2013, 11:57:15 PM »
Iight i got finished with my new edit which i think is WAY better then the KOF edit and it was much easier for me to finish as well so my mind is made up ima stick with this CVS version instead let me know what you think.  8)

And btw ima still stick with the idea of him calling out scorpions to attack the enemy after im done with his sprites i'll make the attacking scorpions sprite and let you see how it turns out iight.

Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
 :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry :Terry

in my daniel bryant voice: YES!!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!! YES !!!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »
@ skorp. no problem bro. do what you can and work with the best base you can to get the right effect you need done.  CVS Iori is a good one ideed if he fits what you have in mind. Just remember.. edit him good so he wont be too much of iori himself.  The idea with the lil skorpions is brilliant. i like that idea much better too.  :thumbsup: . so i shall be looking forward to what you got cookin man.  ::salute::

@ jodafro.... imma cosign that too !  :w00t:YES!  :w00t: YES  :w00t: YES  :w00t: YES!!
 :D :thumbsup:

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2013, 03:03:05 PM »
@ skorp. no problem bro. do what you can and work with the best base you can to get the right effect you need done.  CVS Iori is a good one ideed if he fits what you have in mind. Just remember.. edit him good so he wont be too much of iori himself.  The idea with the lil skorpions is brilliant. i like that idea much better too.  :thumbsup: . so i shall be looking forward to what you got cookin man.  ::salute::

@ jodafro.... imma cosign that too !  :w00t:YES!  :w00t: YES  :w00t: YES  :w00t: YES!!
 :D :thumbsup:

Iight i edited him up some more so that he don't look like iori as much you think this works better?
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2013, 03:14:01 PM »
lol cool man.  :thumbsup: its your look so its fine with me . I def have to see what you got cookin on the lil skorpions move idea when you got it together. so this can work with your persona sprite booster bro.  good job man ::salute:: Hail Crom sun!

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »
lol cool man.  :thumbsup: its your look so its fine with me . I def have to see what you got cookin on the lil skorpions move idea when you got it together. so this can work with your persona sprite booster bro.  good job man ::salute:: Hail Crom sun!

Iight thanks yea im workin on the little Scorpions right now as we speak so i'll have somethin posted up in a few :) :thumbsup:
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2013, 04:00:12 PM »
cool and do what you do good bro!  :thumbsup:

Hmm i am trying to nail a good title screen so here is a first rough draft using the Crom logo on it and some cool font style text. Still needs a good secondary name for it. so thats just my idea tinkering. :P

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:50:03 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando (aka Trashcan Larry) »

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2013, 09:11:25 PM »
cool and do what you do good bro!  :thumbsup:

Hmm i am trying to nail a good title screen so here is a first rough draft using the Crom logo on it and some cool font style text. Still needs a good secondary name for it. so thats just my idea tinkering. :P

Iight Lando i finally got done with the scorpion that will come out and attack. here is what it looks like:

Now for some odd reason it didn't have a walk animation in it's sprite sheet when i cut it out it only had that "turn to stone" type of effect. So i just took the time to animate it to see how it turned out. I think it would be good for it to just come out like i stated before like how the serve bots came out and rushed the opponent after Skorpophobia is activated and he comes out signaling them to come out.

Btw that O in the CROM logo kinda looks like an H the way you have it. lol But i like it tho, I think the name you have now is good enough IMO.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:56:29 PM by {C.R.O.M.} Skorpophobia »
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »
coo,l on the booster front man and looks nice what you done with that. so def that idea for the move will be sweet . So when you all done with your small sheet for what you need for him, just ship that sucker to me and i log it in its folder.  :thumbsup:

lol weeeeeeelllll i didnt make the CROM text, just the Logo. the text was made by fellow homie and its part of the Crom Sword avys we have at the site. I just enlarged it and edited it to fit the color scheme of the logo. I see what you mean tho. lol. If i am correct the intention of the design was to make it like a futuristic Cimmerian of the  Hyborian age version  like design.  ;D . Pretty much a good Pun on how we got the name. lol . But  i could do a retrace and edit it to try and look more like an actual "O" if need be.  I too like it tho because its ...different. like we all are.  :cool

But i shall fix that maybe in an update or before the demo or whatever if the crew has any objections to it .  Plus i spelled heros which should be Heroes. lol. well its just a sample so i figure whatever i show it. lol but yo so far too folks are cool with this actual name then fine i shall keep it and change the text to be correct. And update the front page too  lol .   As for the Bg i am still thinking what to have for that instead of just being a black Bg. I got some iddeas of my own but if anyone has some please tell and can see if can be done. ::salute::

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[Today at 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29