collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 45055 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.
« Reply #925 on: October 04, 2012, 01:35:20 AM »
Due to my mom having a heart attack and had been hospitalized , i havent been able to work on the project for a good week and half.  i have been watching over her more when i go to her house and me and siblings taking turns till she at least back to being a bit more healthy. just wanted to share this with you guys . RL comes first.  ::salute::

I had a lil downtime so here i just started for an hour just going over Spike pal colors and trying to get it closer to his anime suit hues. as well added in his green hair. lol. i will fix the jacket , shirt and add in proper collar and retouch up spots and make them cleaner. sorry for the lack of updates bros.

once i am back to going full on motion again i will keep everyone updated as i am working on a few of my first round wips on my plate for the project. #:-S :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #926 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:28 AM »
Nice, only animate this stance now, and it would be perfect  :thumbsup:
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #927 on: October 04, 2012, 11:39:23 AM »
Due to my mom having a heart attack and had been hospitalized , i havent been able to work on the project for a good week and half.  i have been watching over her more when i go to her house and me and siblings taking turns till she at least back to being a bit more healthy. just wanted to share this with you guys . RL comes first.  ::salute::
I sympathize with you man. I've been helping my dad take care of my mom (she has spina bifida) all my life.

I had a lil downtime so here i just started for an hour just going over Spike pal colors and trying to get it closer to his anime suit hues. as well added in his green hair. lol. i will fix the jacket , shirt and add in proper collar and retouch up spots and make them cleaner. sorry for the lack of updates bros.

once i am back to going full on motion again i will keep everyone updated as i am working on a few of my first round wips on my plate for the project. #:-S :thumbsup:
Looks good. Shadaloo Approved. .V.!

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 18, 2024, 09:06:56 AM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #928 on: October 04, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »
That looks perfect.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #929 on: October 04, 2012, 05:59:01 PM »
thanx guys. i appreciate the comments. He still needs those fixes tho. lol. so he will look alot better. i will be adding those in soons as i can.
@ Shadaloo.. yeah bro you def sound like me and my siblings too. our mom has alot of medical problems and that heart attack was just the start of something new hitting her on top of her other illnesses like Malabsorption , thyroid issues,  she is a breast cancer survivior, has to get vitamin shots as well, arthritis in certain joints and is always in some pain. somedays she is fine and other days she can barely move . we try to do what we can to help her , she is stubborn cause she doesnt want to feel like we have to babysit her lol but she knows we do what we do cause we love her and care. Keep being there for your mom too bro.  ::salute::

@ Mugen Ninja.. indeed bro! me and cool bro Jodafro have some good ideas for the animation for the stance. I may wanna run it by Rage as well since he is and expert in animations like that and give me a clear cut view if what we wanna have done is very doable and makes sense.

example :

since he is a heavy Jeet Kun do practicioner i wanted to see how to get the "like Water" fighting flow stance he has bouncing around  as you can see in some of the scenes. I found alot of sprites with some cool moves that can work for his specials and basics. Hypers and D - counter will vary from made up stuff but as well a few cool things i know he does...especially with Jet ( someone else is gonna make Jet sprites for me  :thumbsup: >:D)  So basically its just trying to get that stance to look great and smooth.  It might be alot of frames tho as i am sure Rage and others may agree. Hey if anyone has any ideas for some hypers for him i will be glad to take some cool ideas and see what can be done.  :thumbsup:

I am trying to get terry out of the way and luffy ( especially spriting Luffy second gear look has been a pain but its mostly getting the color right  how he has on his body in certain spots) moves more and strikers .
Gonna get a very good recorder like everyone else use to make they videos to show off some progress of the character roster and screenpack on my side i am working on. So i think i wont be toooo secretive anymore and show some of the stuff that i been doing as i get things done but i cant reveal some of the unlockables yet i done made in sprite bases so far until maybe everyone ready to finish it off with the submissions.. i think once we have the gameplay vid done showing some of them off we will do that. .  ::salute::

I was working on a certain Samurai before my mom had her heart attack and i will try to finish his sprite base in time. ::salute::

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #930 on: October 04, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
Sorry if I didn't say this earlier, but Spike there looks very great.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #931 on: October 04, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »
Sorry if I didn't say this earlier, but Spike there looks very great.

thanx bro! ::salute:: trying the best i can man.

I had something in mind for a stance using some cool feet movement like fei long has but have it a lil different since this is a walking animation:

well here was an idea from Jodafro  for a stance , first was borrowing a lil of Ramon from snk style bouncing stance  and maybe tweaking it a bit with fe long:

:-?? but trying to come up with a solid way to make a good stance work for him that suits his style and flow with more hand movements of course.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #932 on: October 04, 2012, 08:44:11 PM »
Dude, Lando. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. You guys are taking good care of her. Yeah, my mom's still on bed in her room at home and me, my brother, my dad, my cousin, and one relative of mine always take care of her. Here, Lando's mom with heart attack, Shadaloo's mom with a spinafida or whatever you call it, and my mom is always using our oxygen machine(s) and a tank every night and day.

Nice colors there on Spike. Man, that vid makes me wanna watch Cowboy Bebop 'cause I never watch it. I've not watched a lot of Animes though I like it.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #933 on: October 04, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »
oh i am so sorry to hear that bros. i wish the best of luck to all of your moms and hope they get better guys
Mugen or Nothin

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #934 on: October 04, 2012, 10:29:17 PM »
sorry to hear about your mom, hope she gets better soon

my best wishes, lando ::salute::
(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #935 on: October 05, 2012, 06:56:41 PM »
Wow i didnt know that Enso^^...sorry to hear that man. stay strong for your moms too brotha

and lando you already know what we kicked it about before. keep your head straight as much as you can for the fam ya heard?

But yeh The project is still looking flavaful man. I cant wait to see those sprites come to life finally in motion on the mugen here. when you ready as i said before to start coding that terry up with the basics and you need that tip assist just let me know my dude ::salute::
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #936 on: October 31, 2012, 12:15:51 AM »
alrighty then folks.. i took a lil time away from doing some finishing work to get that coding up and got very inspired to go back and redo my Witchblade sprite and give a proper stance look. i was told to pretty much need to shave down a pixel her left leg ( our right)  and i think as well should be solid enough .  i have already in mind how the animation will work and when i am done coding the template basics in one of our characters for all to must have follow then i can go one by one and redo and keep working on the portion of the roster i am doing at the moment.

as always i am trying to keep the characters as close as i can in my skills to how they look anime wise in this style. So i will keep going back and redo older characters i have done but not ones that have their solid look like Adam Blade, , Hakufu, and Luffy ( makin Luffy gear second color is a pain in da azz...but i think i got it now. lol) and a couple of the unlockables i have sprited but not shown.

Yo Kai.. i am just about ready bro. i got your message as well. lol:thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #937 on: October 31, 2012, 07:27:09 AM »
Wow! You have improved a lot better with the CVS spriting skills there, Lando! Before, her face looked like CVS Mai, and look at that different face now, she's quite different! Man, Lando, you are getting way better and better and BETTER! I've seen your style of your sprites since the beginning and now you've shown your improvement. ;D Glad you've worked so hard well enough, bro. Keep it up.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #938 on: October 31, 2012, 06:51:32 PM »

Yo Kai.. i am just about ready bro. i got your message as well. lol:thumbsup:

sprite looks great man. youre getting better and better! :thumbsup:

and cool you got my shout! ::salute::
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #939 on: October 31, 2012, 07:25:30 PM »
Thanx guys for the compliments. i really had to go back and redo her over .  started all over from the main base and added in some others.  i even redid the whole pal color different and closer to her actual outfit color. so now i can make better palettes for her and pixels not all over the place and too many odd colors. Something i really needed to work hard at to get right.  lol.  The main goal with the project is to try our best as we can for all the spriters and stage makers and so on to get the best image representation of the characters from the animes as can be done. I am not a perfectionist but i am becoming  a bit more detailed person when doing spriting to get the looks right. lol:thumbsup:

yeah indeed Kai bro i got the good shout out and will be hitting you back either in a pm here, our spot or on the jack bro on that big time. Hope all is well with you bruh up top cause down here, mannn Sandy blew through here and hit NJ like we owed her money! so there is alot of people hurting in they pockets, no power and lives lost. everyone thats been affected by Sandy has my sympathies deeply.

I am always looking forward to showing the good folks what is good going with the project and show how things are in motion soon.  ::salute::

Hail Crom  XD||

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #940 on: December 03, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
well just a quick look at the early build of one of the unlockable character stage i am designing, Gon stage from Hunter X Hunter anime , based on the Tower arena from the fight of Gon and Hisokai. Gon is the Unlockable character and has already been in the sprite building process. next time you see this stage it will be fully completed along with showing Gon. just a small insight . i am learning to make stages more and add alot more content in them and custom work as well.  #:-S :thumbsup:

hey i aint no ex shadow, girlfriends lil bro,  and all the pros but i am trying to get the basics down first and try to get the stages as good as i can and with helps when and if needed. ha, i love mugen so why not learn everything. ::salute::

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #941 on: December 03, 2012, 10:00:45 PM »
Stage looks nice enough, though it looks a bit bland. Then again I'm not too familiar with the locale so what do I know

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #942 on: December 03, 2012, 10:38:40 PM »
Stage looks nice enough, though it looks a bit bland. Then again I'm not too familiar with the locale so what do I know

it aint finished. lol. far from it. i want to add alot more into it. plus i am making stuff custom for it then doing the whole shade thing. crowd, darkening the areana, lights fx, spotlight fx, cameras flashing like taking pictures. and the girl is animated as well. the hue titantron monitor will show animations and there are banners empty slots around the top lining of the arena that i am adding advertisements in that tie into the show and of course...mugen commutnity.  so finished product should be cool when done. i got some helps around when needed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #943 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:56 PM »
Darn lando... youre going to blow us all away and make other stages subpar to me...ill be spoiled after this one is up.

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #944 on: December 03, 2012, 11:25:42 PM »
 ^^(PM)^
Yo Boss!

Good to see the Forum working again!

So those are the lifebars of the project.....Yep...Its says V-nix around them...COOL!! lol
About the stage indeed the base looks cool! but Imo you could make or get a bigger plataform (Floor) for the final product.

Oh hell tha Witchgirl sprite looks awesome!
 Good Luck CROM!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #945 on: December 04, 2012, 12:47:05 AM »
Thanx everybody. Still learning the basic ropes a bit. Lol . Actually that floor is longer. Its a nice size. Cant tell much from the screeshot but def when its done to fullness and shown with gon and some action going on in the future demo vid you will see what I mean.   ;)

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #946 on: December 05, 2012, 02:36:19 AM »
Looks good for the good start on stage, budy. Keep up!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #947 on: December 11, 2012, 11:08:20 PM »
Finally got this lil dude into ABR ! damn took me awhile. Big thanx to Kai showing me where i was messing up...again. lol.
Unlockable -Gon .. his Hunter X Hunter stage is still getting worked done. I have some more content and effects that will be in it as well as respect and props for IMT with a Banner up as well very soon.

oh and some of the Crom fam are mixed in with the crowd, showing some of the developing work as i was going . Shameless Crom The Game promotion. lol we are crazy. lol

working hard ! XD|| #:-S  a few other stages i will be working on each at a time are Afro Samurai stage, Witchblade stage, Spike Speigal stage ( unless gets picked up then nahh) Slayers stages and Toph .  Some i actually draw thr rough draft and find what i need then do alot of shading and spriting.  :thumbsup: and  ::salute:: to all the people helpin with everything.  ^:)^
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:13:47 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline jethroyo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 19, 2013, 03:30:43 PM
« Reply #948 on: December 11, 2012, 11:27:39 PM »
Which features is Gon going to have (From which Arc)? Heavens Arena, Green Island, or Charmilion Ant Arc? 

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #949 on: December 11, 2012, 11:37:28 PM »
Which features is Gon going to have (From which Arc)? Heavens Arena, Green Island, or Charmilion Ant Arc?

mostly Heavens arena arc 2011 version...but i want to add in some of his other abilites as much as i can or would like to. Mostly for more powerful hypers  like when he becomes an older Gon , would be cool would if put in , but for a hyper moment only. his specials will run along the line of his most notable fighting style and of course cant forget that fishing pole stick. lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15