collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 47240 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #825 on: May 30, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »
started new work on new Kazuma from S-cryed going in base a bit today . now going to go over some more fixes and do some more work on the hair as well.
plus i done a sample of his stage and gots to go over it and add and maybe change a few things before being coded and put in my test mugen to see how it looks. I as well done a Ryuhou stage and going over that as well. gonna do one more stage for Scryed and thats the final fight stage they have for each other only. i cut up some of the original ost and got 3 tracks to do a fusion to make the one whole fight scene track for that rival battle stage from the actual anime.  #:-S

Lando on the grind  :thumbsup: ::salute::

Kazuma base start sprite - 95% complete

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #826 on: May 31, 2012, 08:20:53 AM »
Nice well done, Lando. Kazuma looks bad@$$. :thumbsup: So you finally got your new computer, huh? Maybe I can try to help out providing one sprite of each ABR character if you like for showcasing, but they won't be my WIP's. What I mean is, for example, I make a sprite out of a character like Ryuhou or whoever that is not sprited yet.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: May 31, 2012, 10:37:40 AM »
Nice well done, Lando. Kazuma looks bad@$$. :thumbsup: So you finally got your new computer, huh? Maybe I can try to help out providing one sprite of each ABR character if you like for showcasing, but they won't be my WIP's. What I mean is, for example, I make a sprite out of a character like Ryuhou or whoever that is not sprited yet.

thanx bro. nahh i havent got a new cpu yet. still using my moms fugly one. lol. i come over here to her house to use it to do some small scale work till i get mine.  but still come visit cause its mom ya know. lol

i am also doing Ryuhou base too this week. already got a few choice bases for to be edited. the actual fun part will be making his alter ,Zetsuei,  which will do all the fighting until he goes into his final form Stage 3 mode then its Ryuhou fighting with the Zetsuei armor.  i did an old one of him wayy back but i didnt know much how to shade him. since getting better now its time to straighten him all up starting over. Now i am more then ready to do him justice!

i done a sample of a ryuhou stage and will go over it to see about changing anything or adding in stuff.  I get ideas all the time about the project and its content .  even at work. lol.

i set a limit for myself on how many i will do at a time to full completed characters.  since gettin my hands on a good tutorial ( thanx Rage! ^:)^ ^:)^) on animation i can see that to make things fluid requires alot of frames,  no half stepping on this for me bros.  Hell from what i have seen of what Spike Speigals fighting style i already figured and did a stick variation of what his stance form would be, man its like 30 frames dang near if to keep it fluid. /:O ~X( but i am sure it will be well worth it.  Its a slow process game and we all got real life to deal with. no rush but there will come time to set a deadline later down the road but for now, just do what we can when we can and enjoy ourselves doing it. cause if you not havin fun making characters and content, then you wont be interested.  keepin it fun for me cause i love it.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:04:05 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #828 on: May 31, 2012, 07:52:07 PM »
ok keepin this one short. got to get some sleep before work .

been workin on Kazuma in Shell Bullet forn. got a few more lil nick nad spots to fix up like his hair cause it changes., thinkin of using some cvs joe hair cause its kinda pointy like it but short. Makin a intro to start off like the first sprite i showed and then does a transformation into this. gonna be a bit different tho but not too far off.

hope the S- cryed fans like the direction i am going in sprite look so far.  #:-S :thumbsup:

sorry had to fix the post. my bad. wrong sprite i showed. HA!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:41:38 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #829 on: May 31, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
OH
GOD
YES

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #830 on: June 01, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »
Oh I praise you for that, Lando. :D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #831 on: June 03, 2012, 11:37:51 AM »
well i been away from animationg stuff for a couple months since my pc broke. so i did this test run animation of Kazuma from s-cryed shell bullet transformation to see about getting reaquainted with gimp for animating characters. this is a intro test, just a test run . its gonna be much better than this and more  frames added. , might be a total of 50 when done. hopefully i can shrink it down. lol

(click to show/hide)

let me know what you think. its a lil off but i think i am gettin back in the saddle of it ....a bit. lol

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #832 on: June 03, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
Now thats Fire!  =D> i like that sh*t! lol dramatic! :)

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #833 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:38 AM »
lol thanx Kai, its just a test run for now cause i wanted to see how im could do a transformation test not using all the sprites i got. thats 19 frames but its closer to 30 for the real one cause he does not just stand there and transforms. he moves and then does it. there will be a total of 3 intro transformations, 2 are against anybody and one is just for the Kazuma vs Ryuhou rival fight. takin straight from the anime scene you saw.  i have the old sprites for it but now i got hium better down packed in making him look better and spriting better , his sprites will be cleaner and look better.  i saw something a lil while back O illustionsta posted on hardlines and i am lookin harder into that in all the sprites i done and gettin rid of them. making the ANTI-ALIASING better as best i can.

homie Rage spot me an awesome animation tut so thats my bible right now on animations. lol^:)^ Rage!

i am in dire need of Last Blade 2 setsuna sprites in png format tho so i can make a certain character from him. should turn out right cause i been looking around and i found none in png format or any. i dont have ff so i cant extract the regular dl character sprites. 

but i hope to keep doing good work. i think i come a good ways in spriting and so i should keep striving to better the quality of what i do and keep it all consistant with any character i am doing.  I have great teachers and helps from good people . :thumbsup: ^:)^

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #834 on: June 04, 2012, 01:13:55 AM »
lol thanx Kai, its just a test run for now cause i wanted to see how im could do a transformation test not using all the sprites i got. thats 19 frames but its closer to 30 for the real one cause he does not just stand there and transforms. he moves and then does it.

Post?

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #835 on: June 04, 2012, 01:21:40 AM »
Post?

you mean the better version of it, i am actually doing the editing right now to all the peices i have. i am gonna pull an all nighter hopefully since i have off from work.  plus i am going by the drawing in stick figure format and line work i drew to try and mix match the parts to make it look right and as well ailign it all up so it wont be off or jumpy. the smoother i can make it the better it can be. alot of frames to save bro. lol , but i am on it. #:-S :thumbsup:

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #836 on: June 04, 2012, 01:24:45 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?00px269i4b0r47m

Those are the setsuna sprites you asked for.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #837 on: June 04, 2012, 01:32:28 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?00px269i4b0r47m

Those are the setsuna sprites you asked for.

:o fin Yesss!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ bro!  thank you so much!

i am sure you already can guess who i am gonna use his sprites for.  >:D

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #838 on: June 04, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »
:o fin Yesss!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ bro!  thank you so much!

i am sure you already can guess who i am gonna use his sprites for.  >:D

Actually, no.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #839 on: June 04, 2012, 01:40:44 AM »
Actually, no.

really? ha! i thought you would have guessed that easily. lol. its ryuhou. i am using megamans head for his alter (Zetsue)  plus a anothers body for the first sealed form.  imma get on this asap cause i been wanting to do him all day today since i got off work and did that test animation. thanx again bro. plus when i can get to rolling hard into that stage for your characters i will show you what i done for a start look, i got one rip piece for the farther distance backdrop of it , have to find some more rips. :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #840 on: June 04, 2012, 12:31:18 PM »
ok here is Ryuhou , rival of Kazuma from s-cryed anime. , big thanx to silva silva for gettin me the sprite pack i needed to make this guy.! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  ::salute::

after rolling through the sprite pack for sprites , i saw this dude has everything i would need for Ryuhou! Since Ryhou mainly uses his alter to fight in the game and in the anime he gives out command movements  until he himself transforms into the 3 staged alter form then its him fighting, i can make basic movements, get hits, certain command moves and intros just using this base only. i still see i got a few parts i could redo a bit more in fixing pixels on his arm and maybe change his boots to that much darker hue blue but not too much and using cvs style shading just a bit on them. i used blanka's skin tone colors for his hair hues cause i didnt know any other green characters like that. maybe go a bit darker  with transitional colors and work it all in right again. just need to maybe think of a character with darker hues...or is it good enough in the style?

next up will be his alter Zetsuei. got a main body base picked out and the head to use.  :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #841 on: June 04, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »
well they just keep coming.....

my good friend and sprite teach Manic did some reworking on an old sprite i had done wayyyyyy back. and now showed me something and i think i can replicate doing the Kikaiders in robot form now. this is Jiro kikaider form redone by Manic. Thanx a billion bro! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

me and axel foley both done Jiro human form in looks , but axel got me beat on that wayyy back in the project.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i have done Rei's human form and now i can do the robot form as well. especially i got voice rips and some sounds from the show for Tranformations.  ::salute::

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #842 on: June 04, 2012, 09:55:34 PM »
Looking cool on those sprites, Lando! (Kikaider, Zetsue, Jiro)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #843 on: June 05, 2012, 09:09:38 AM »
thanx enso. that sprite is Ryuhou. lol

well i went back and redid ryuhou hair the proper shade of green and did Zetsuei sprite. mannnn i had to get some new bases, the ones i had wasnt workin good enough. this one turned out better.   ;D

#:-S

hope yall like it so far. i wanna try and round off his head a bit more., i have a second sprite of him with megaman head but ehhh errr yeah. imma try both , round off one and do better detailing on the other. but so far, i like this one better. maybe do some more shading on the bottom shins too but they might be aight..   when i have to do his second form....imma need some stuff , gonna have to maybe make a request and see what sprites are open source i could use for it.  Robots.

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #844 on: June 05, 2012, 09:42:19 AM »
Oh look, it's that guy who dies at the very end of Scryed. What's his name again? "Iori in anime form?"
lol jk I've watched Scryed from the very beginning, even past that awkward episode with that one guy who's power was controlling orbs. And throughout all of it, I always hated Ryuhou. He's just has that "Stereotypical Sasuke" personality that makes me hate a lot of anime characters.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #845 on: June 05, 2012, 10:28:28 AM »
 :D Ralph, man you gotta love to hate ryuhou bro.  he has that...uhhggg stuck up personality too.  dont worry , now you will get a chance to whoop his rear . lol. oh and .. didnt use Iroi for him not even in the slightes. lol.
i been watchin s-cryed for a long time too man. some poeplhave powers that just make you go... /:O....and ..why does he/she have that power....?
Needless, i get theirs easily. Cruz anaylizes them and makes even more sense of them.  the only person i truly thoughnt was the lamest in needless, was the lil boy who could make stuff disappear. and was a top level dude. THAT was retarded. lol. Cruz made me hate that lil boy so bad cause after they saw througnb his "its a magiiiic" power....yeah i was just like ...again... /:O.

ryuhou should be easy to do , not a ton of frames needed for him. but just to make make sure to make animations smooth . thats all for him till stage 3. Zetsuei fights with those ribbons in 1st form and thats it and in second does more stuff but still has the ribbon blade and some side rockets and tail whip.  this should be fun tryin to make his second form... :-SS ~X( :'( \-/o

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #846 on: June 05, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »
ok folks gonna show these so i can get the definite one and set aside to get stance animation made and  sprite all the moves  and coded  for some testin oput. got Dalsim on standy and gonna use some other characters like Sasquatch and Victor from darkstalkers for a few moves. plus i got a cool sprite sheet given to me ( even tho its a chibi uhhg) to get some cool move ideas from as well .

i redone his face a bit and redid the hair.  so i need to know which 1 of the 3 should i roll with as final look.

#1.

#2.

or #3.

please let me know which one to go with.

aiming to make one of the best looking ( as much as i can) and playing Luffy out there.  ::salute::

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 09:17:55 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #847 on: June 05, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #848 on: June 05, 2012, 04:46:38 PM »
@ Rage... number you say? hmmmm , people like this one more def be animating time! might have to hit you up coach on some helps and tips . ;D

ok really tho he is a sample of that luffy i done in animation real quick to get a feel of how he could animate. yeah i need to do more parts animating like align clothes to move and the hat too and fix shading again on crotch area when he moves..plus more. but when i get a final decided one then thats the one i will do fully. plus gettin Kazuma and ryuhou animated for a intro and a stance test. adam blade is gonna be some mean work i tell ya cause i still havent figured out a solid stance or just roll with the way he stands now but i want a hardcore fighting one for him. he a baddazz dude and needs a badazz stance to roll good moves from seamless as possible.

here is the old stance animation without fixes. just a feel for maybe he can move like this but much better.

ok i am beat! spriting for 2 days straight on projects and i have to work the next 3 days.  starin at screen so long i think i got pixelvision!  [-O< lawd help me.

Offline Antman537

• Last Login:May 28, 2013, 12:14:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #849 on: June 07, 2012, 05:13:07 PM »
man, it's been so long since I got a chance to jump in here; I can hardly remember where I left off, lol! Good to see things are still going strong though!

Well, next week I'm gone but the following week I think I can put some time towards making Vash sprites again. I'll hope to post some new ones soon!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28