collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 47256 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #775 on: March 21, 2012, 03:04:25 PM »
that is truly scary isnt it? everyone i done told about it and watched the entire series now reads the manga...but me.  :'( 
Needless is awesome! :w00t: ^:)^ , they really should continue the anime series. hell make a anime full movie!  @-)
And me! I haven't read it. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #776 on: March 21, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
And me! I haven't read it. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
:o i thought you did!

yo i think we need to ...get some Rage Needless manga connections.  ;D . plus does Arclight really have a whole different outfit in the Manga? i seem to cant find any pics anywhere of the Manga version just his anime version.

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #777 on: March 21, 2012, 03:39:27 PM »
:o i thought you did!

yo i think we need to ...get some Rage Needless manga connections.  ;D . plus does Arclight really have a whole different outfit in the Manga? i seem to cant find any pics anywhere of the Manga version just his anime version.
1. Agreed. lol
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #778 on: March 21, 2012, 03:45:51 PM »
wait...dont tell me...google pics right? lol

dude i couldnt find that for the love of hay zeus! hmm are we going to go with the red one or should we make this one a pallete? i am thinkin ...pallete option. >:D

i actually had an old sprite i done of adam blade on my very first attempt a year ago. i have to check and see if i still have it saved.  he was jacketless. i think i might want to use that as well after i update it  for later.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:52:12 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #779 on: March 21, 2012, 04:12:55 PM »
I sprited that version of Arclight, but I can't find it anywhere. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #780 on: March 21, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
I sprited that version of Arclight, but I can't find it anywhere. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

lol i got it! i saved it awhile back. its on my sandisk with stuff from the project. lol. it was awhile back in this thread. lol

well i couldnt find that adam blade jacketless i done a year ago when i first started to learn how to sprite. yuck, but here is the one i just did a couple minutes ago after i posted about doing it . i making him from the sprite i done to see if i can sprite using this windows 7 paint . its not as good as the one i am used to , vista but i would seriously have to play around with using it  if i can sprite till i get my own pc again soon. i will have to do mopre touchups on this and restructure parts and shading. i plus will put a new side arm on him for a lil arm animation when i get to spriting seriously instead of playing around on this paint program. if i could make the frames then maybe one of you guys could put him together for the animation since i cant put programs on this cpu cause its not mine.

Adam Blade partial jacketless sprite test.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #781 on: March 21, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
Looks nice bro. :) I know you're still improving.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #782 on: April 09, 2012, 03:32:41 PM »
thanx enso bro. improving is what everyone strives to do in this hobby we all love and even everyday life. :thumbsup:

well i did some minor touchups to Kanu like her socks and adding in some propewr color to her shoes like hakufu's is done . i am posting her here now to keep as a holder till i get some pc stuff situated and dont lose her. lol. i am having a bit of some thoughts tho on her outfit cause its the traditional one she always wear which will be her main outfit but its the top that i want some input on wether it should be kept at this short length like it sometimes is shown and others its a tad shorter . what i was thinking was if i kept it at the way it is in the sprite i can only do the little bottom breasts exposure during certain moves only. again  :-?? let me know what you guys think. i will show some examplesof how i am basing her sprite look .  they arent x rated yall. lol.

Kanu sprite getting touchups to finalize.

kanu at regular anime look

(click to show/hide)

the fixes i am working on so far for her before going into ryofu and doing Adam Blade as well are"

maybe shorten her skirt a bit  and shade it a bit better, even those its Sakuras exact one.
redoing her hair a bit
adding more detail on her shirt collar with the more blue
shade better in her stomach.

definetly let me know what you guys think i should roll with and and those adjustments i have to make . Trying Hard to get all the characters we will have in the game to look as close to the anime counterparts as we can . hopoefully with my skill improving i can get that done with the characters on my plate to be right.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #783 on: April 09, 2012, 06:00:19 PM »
You seem to be editing Sakura too much, their designs are almost identical,
(click to show/hide)
I think if you just make the yellow tie smaller and add the legwarmers it would look better.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »
Hope ya don't mind Lando but I did a minor touch up on your Kanu sprite, just fixing the problems with her chest (pillowed at the bottom and kinda sagging)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
Lol I just made a guide to show what I meant, doing this would make it look good and it was very easy to do. Although you'ed have to make sakura cvs syled first...

Used landos head at the end, got lazy lol.

EDIt: The arms dont look as good as they should the colour of the IMT  backround is the same shade as the outline.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #786 on: April 09, 2012, 08:42:57 PM »
Lol I just made a guide to show what I meant, doing this would make it look good and it was very easy to do. Although you'ed have to make sakura cvs syled first...

Used landos head at the end, got lazy lol.

EDIt: The arms dont look as good as they should the colour of the IMT  backround is the same shade as the outline.
I like what you did but the body looks too small for her IMO

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #787 on: April 09, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
I like what you did but the body looks too small for her IMO

Probably Sakura's only 5'2". Anyway it was just a suggestion so It would be easier to make and loo good as well.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #788 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
Well it all really depends on how Lando wants to handle this

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #789 on: April 10, 2012, 10:08:27 AM »
well her body is comprised  of 2 characters - Mai and Maki. they both already have an anime look  and i only took sakura's skirt but didnt even cvs  ish it at all. lol.  Hypersonic you rock for that touchup ! i was concerned with the that area when i was doing her touchups cause i am not familiar with windows paint hardly. its different for me than Vista Paint.  :-?? its just some stuff different and i havent figured out how to work with and do with it. ...yet.  >:D so no problems man you did a cool job indedy.
Now her boobs look perfect!  :D :thumbsup:
yeah sakura size would be an issue cause she is smaller and Kanu has some legs on her and height too.  but silva you gave me some cool ideas to roll with . i will stilol tho use the bases i used cause its a bit easier for me to work with and familiar ( plus less converting) but there are some things i can take from sakura and do have to convert over to our style.  i just have to really hook up her skirt tho like it is in the anime. but it shall be done!

thanx guys for your help. ^:)^ ^:)^ i needed it. :thumbsup:

Ok here is something that was done by a very cool homie Rage from which i look up to very much for the good skills .  Its taken from Fatal Fury 2 and will be the Finisher animation anime that will play before Terry does his Destroyer Geyser move i was lacing up in sprites. i wanna have characters do a sort of anime anaimation before performing their finisher like how Vanguard Princess has theirs set instead of them being just hyper BG ( which regular hypers will have)  they are Fg ( foreground/frontal, not sure what they called but thats what i call them anyway lol) sets that when the finisher is activated the players freeze and it shows  then unfreeze and the characters roll into the move.

(click to show/hide)

the goal is to have them all in , frame rate upped and coded like how these are. awesome bro Demonkai gave the idea to roll with this concept for a good visual treat.
 =P~ =P~ =P~ i surely cant wait to get these in and test out to see how they look.   >:D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:11:53 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #790 on: April 16, 2012, 01:16:06 AM »
Something I did out of boredom:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #791 on: April 16, 2012, 09:01:00 AM »
She kinda look.... realistic. But I understand her nose is supposed to be Anime. I know it's edited from SVC portrait. Not so bad, man. You did a good job right there. :thumbsup:

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #792 on: April 16, 2012, 10:27:55 AM »
Something I did out of boredom:

thats dang hot right there silva bro!  :thumbsup:,
i had tho already submitted the anime version to the screenpack maker for the portraits. heck its good to have different ones handy just in case. especially decent looking ones like you just did. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  ::salute::

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #793 on: April 16, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »
Thanks Lando, I wanted to do this for a long time but I didnt think I could up until recently. I found it rather easy up until the hair, gimp crashed before I could save..

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #794 on: April 29, 2012, 10:49:26 AM »
dang it! i messed up and forgot to requote that post  i made before. arrrg! \-/o

ok well i went back on my Adam Blade sprite i done , still tinkering around with stance i deas and this might even be it, not sure tho. he stands many ways in the anime. def needs one that just spills...Adam Blade! lol

well here i saw in the sprite and gif that he had 2 different colors between his chest area and his entire abs were shaded total different.  o.O# o.O# o.O# for that one Lando ( me ) lol.

so i reshaded them the right colors but i am wondering...should i restructure them as well? i mean he has the rippest set of abs i seen in anime dang near amonst a few others.  tryin to make fit the style of the project and not too SNk ish looking in his abs. plus may have to reshade that left leg ( his left).

any thoughts fellow spriters ?  yeah i think i might be tryin to be a perfectionist now or something. lord help me on that  cause i try not to be one like that..  but i want to make them all i have to do...just right! lol  :D
(click to show/hide)

edit!
ok i went back and redid all the shading again, even on his face to match. what i did was use my Hakufu skin tone as a guide for his own as well.  let me know if this is any better.  [-O< :-SS

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:31:20 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #795 on: April 29, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »
I like the second one better

and that gif of him sticking out his tongue is hot lol

Now the challenge next is having his stance breathe^^
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #796 on: May 03, 2012, 12:30:07 AM »
lol thanx bro. i hooked that up awhile back right after i first made it. now i gotta hook up all the right good shading and yes...the dreaded breathing animation! shadalooooooooo where are you?  [-O< lol. dont worry bro, we gonna make the King of Bada$$ in anime just right!

well... i been working on this dude for a few hours. scratch spriting from a pvc doll i found.  i aint that good with pixel tracing but i tried several methods. outline, then drew some stuff and scanned back in and then worked some editing and shading in. This so far is better than any Luffy i ever attempted since gettin better.  i plan to use Dahlsim for alot of his stretching animations plus scratch sprite some stuff myself when time to get him done. i have still some more work to do on him so he aint fully finished yet but at least i am gettin a worthy Luffy close to being done in base for the Project.  ::salute::
here showing a pic next to it to see how close i am getting to his look from the anime.  #:-S [-O<

oh yeah i used my Hakufu sprite hands as a placeholder for his since i couldnt find any to hook on to him to match but i will either keep these for him and replaces hers a bit or vice versa. :thumbsup:

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #797 on: May 03, 2012, 12:38:16 AM »
Luffy looks nice, though his head looks too big IMO, unless that was intentional

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #798 on: May 03, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »
Luffy looks nice, though his head looks too big IMO, unless that was intentional
yeah its kinda like that from the doll but i can see about shrinking it tho.  i tried to get it close as i could but ehh i def will go back after i get it better looking cause i still have to do his face right, so i will most likely work on his head seperately from his body and then reattach it back.  thanx for the feedback bro. trying my best to make him right for the project.  :thumbsup:

well i decvided to show how i came up with this final type version of Luffy after so long trying to make a good one but since i got better i said , its time me and Luffy tangled once more! lol.  

decided to put some of my dormant drawing skills and outline work to business.  i found a pvc doll i liked and then i redrawn the lines to form the body by hand, then scanned back in and colored the the lines so i knew where to shade, everything inside i shaded and edited myself  from a blank inside frame to match a pic i had . like the one above moreso. used Terry and hakufu colors of flesh. i resized it to the right scale before i continued after this base line work to then go hard in making him.  Like you said Hyper bro, i will see what i can do on the head, Luffy has a big head anyway but  i think i will actually draw his face in by hand a bit more ( if i cant sprite it good ) then do the editing. plus work on his hat and all the other spots before finishing him off and come up with the stance animation ( the hardest part of spriting for me  :( ) but i got the flow in mind for it.  ::salute::

edit.. ok i shrunk his head by a few pixels Restructureing his jaw line a bit and some loose pixels on the hair in the back and did some editing on his face a bit more.still gotta do more on that too , tryin to nail good facial expression. lol . i have to go back now as well and fix the hat alot better. round it off as best as i can. still gonna keep trucking on gettin him good as can be .  #:-S
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:01:27 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #799 on: May 03, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »
Looking very nice Lando! The big pic looks like he was sprited in HD style. lol Love how you do that. I wish to do more of CVS style. I'm so into doing frankenspriting style.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28