collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 47249 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #725 on: November 06, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »
its all good enso, i needed to change that color for sure. thanx for that feedback too bro.  your one of my hardest critics :D but you give me alot to think about too  so its all good man , we CROM Fam. :thumbsup: ::salute::

oh i made that ball from scratch. i am gonna redo it a tad so it fits the Huey i am making on the side.  still editing terry alot and will have those main sprites done sooner and then its just creating the hypers, new special moves and his son stuff.  #:-S :thumbsup:

on that note:

I been tinkering with some moves i have seen from the movies and addin in my own ideas. this hyper  could be a level 1 move but i might wanna add more to it in the begining as a dash in more with a series of punches and kicks ending with a low sweep kick that stuns the opponant then goes into this animation for the point Blank Buster. a move that only works in close range to the opponent but if the begining dash is blocked then its cancelled. here is a sample of what the main animation part would look like  for the move after the dash and series of combos .

(click to show/hide)

this Buster move is in the anime but not in this way./ he does the birth of the Buster Wolf move when he defeats God of mars with it while powered up by sulia. what i done is made it a modified version  suitable for combat gameplay on the flow.

now i just need some good fx to use for these hypers and moves. i have a few on hand to use but they will need to be edited or redone to fit what i want.

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #726 on: November 06, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »
its all good enso, i needed to change that color for sure. thanx for that feedback too bro.  your one of my hardest critics :D but you give me alot to think about too  so its all good man , we CROM Fam. :thumbsup: ::salute::

oh i made that ball from scratch. i am gonna redo it a tad so it fits the Huey i am making on the side.  still editing terry alot and will have those main sprites done sooner and then its just creating the hypers, new special moves and his son stuff.  #:-S :thumbsup:

on that note:

I been tinkering with some moves i have seen from the movies and addin in my own ideas. this hyper  could be a level 1 move but i might wanna add more to it in the begining as a dash in more with a series of punches and kicks ending with a low sweep kick that stuns the opponant then goes into this animation for the point Blank Buster. a move that only works in close range to the opponent but if the begining dash is blocked then its cancelled. here is a sample of what the main animation part would look like  for the move after the dash and series of combos .

(click to show/hide)

this Buster move is in the anime but not in this way./ he does the birth of the Buster Wolf move when he defeats God of mars with it while powered up by sulia. what i done is made it a modified version  suitable for combat gameplay on the flow.

now i just need some good fx to use for these hypers and moves. i have a few on hand to use but they will need to be edited or redone to fit what i want.

Nice can't wait to try it  :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #727 on: November 06, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »
no doubt. he should be fun to play with new stuff in him and as well tryin to have all the character fun to play as each in their own way.  :thumbsup:

as i said to my Terry teach Demonkai:

i was thinkin of making the end of that move showcasing terry putting some mean power into it since its a short range in your face buster knuckle move and add more frame animation to it and a blow back animation to show it took the wind out of him.  trust , this terry i plan to make have some cool azz features in him .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #728 on: November 07, 2011, 02:41:34 AM »
Nice. ;D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #729 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32:55 PM »
thanx  homies.   ok well now i do have something i wanna say, one of the characters in the project i am having a tremendous amount of problems with for things related to his anime is Darkside. there isnt enough data on his moves to create really good stuff for because his anime counter[part doesnt really do much. i could easily manipulate his one power and the other as well but i want more substance. so he might be dropped and him only since everyone else is a definet because they are more solid and alot to work with.

if any good suggestions for a replacement character  and a hyper striker partner that can flow with the character and it makes sense from animes of the same fold we are doing to go along with that character is put out there  then i can replace him, def speak up.

again tho.. No Gundams, no chibis , no non fighting type characters. i want fighter /magic users  who are good candidates and not just throw in someone cause ya wanna see them made  but they can fit what we have going on in the roster. definetly i am looking for someone  never done in mugen period if can. or i will take  one for in this look. thanx peeps. this will help me greatly. i am looking for a Hero types.m i want it like this as main first and striker second-guy /guy , guy/girl or girl/guy something like that. lol

we are aiming to make a great game  and hope all will enjoy it when its finished.  :thumbsup:

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2011, 12:31:48 AM »
Throwing my hat out for Kenichi Shirahama with Apachai Hopachai striker.
The Mightiest Dicsciple Kenichi is a great anime and he would actually make a good inclusion in my opinion.
I chose Apachai as his striker just cause I think he's the best character due to humor.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #731 on: November 18, 2011, 10:51:56 AM »
Throwing my hat out for Kenichi Shirahama with Apachai Hopachai striker.
The Mightiest Dicsciple Kenichi is a great anime and he would actually make a good inclusion in my opinion.
I chose Apachai as his striker just cause I think he's the best character due to humor.

thats actually a good choice bro.  i watched the show myself while back and my daughter is a fan of The Mightiest Dicsciple Kenichi too. he has alot of moves indeed. good submission bro. very good. might wanna do a short poll for that missing spot  which now makes 3 total. but this one spot is because one is gettin taken out . but yeah he can def fit the project as what i was asking for in submissions.

just no dbz and super overpowering characters. lol  saving Goku for maybe something off project

and CROM bros yall can submit ideas for characters as well for this one slot . lol

so on that note imma toss in one from naruto that hasnt been done really in this style ( and the only naruto character that would be in the game ) and thats Rock lee. ( even tho i wanna make em for myself 
anyway but was gonna be pvt tho. lol ) but if people do ask for him to be in , i would make em and i could ask that dude , to cut time down , if i could use his rock lee he made years ago as a base to edit from. he made thos cosplay version characters. looked good too . but i def could max him out hardcore like the first series.
Alan Joestar at cvg even did a Kenichi sprite to show us what he had done awhile back and would love to see kenichi in GPR. as well as some others folks too want him. so we just need a good solid 5 submits then the one that makes it gets in  and the rest can go into the last poll for the remaining 2 spots left. i already got Batzzros RYU/Ken team in for that cause they are based on the anime version not game but still use same moves but could be ramped up a bit since only one will be the main and other the hyper striker. get real creative and dramatic with the moves.  @-)

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #732 on: November 18, 2011, 10:55:35 AM »
thats actually a good choice bro.  i watched the show myself while back and my daughter is a fan of The Mightiest Dicsciple Kenichi too. he has alot of moves indeed. good submission bro. very good. might wanna do a short poll for that missing spot  which now makes 3 total. but this one spot is because one is gettin taken out . but yeah he can def fit the project as what i was asking for in submissions.

just no dbz and super overpowering characters. lol  saving Goku for maybe something off project

and CROM bros yall can submit ideas for characters as well for this one slot . lol

so on that note imma toss in one from naruto that hasnt been done really in this style ( and the only naruto character that would be in the game ) and thats Rock lee. ( even tho i wanna make em for myself 
anyway but was gonna be pvt tho. lol ) but if people do ask for him to be in , i would make em and i could ask that dude , to cut time down , if i could use his rock lee he made years ago as a base to edit from. he made thos cosplay version characters. looked good too . but i def could max him out hardcore like the first series.
Alan Joestar at cvg even did a Kenichi sprite to show us what he had done awhile back and would love to see kenichi in GPR. as well as some others folks too want him. so we just need a good solid 5 submits then the one that makes it gets in  and the rest can go into the last poll for the remaining 2 spots left. i already got Batzzros RYU/Ken team in for that cause they are based on the anime version not game but still use same moves but could be ramped up a bit since only one will be the main and other the hyper striker. get real creative and dramatic with the moves.  @-)
I hope his Ryu has the Hadoken as one of his supers only. The one in SF2V sure as hell didn't spam them like most of us did in SF2

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #733 on: November 18, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
I hope his Ryu has the Hadoken as one of his supers only. The one in SF2V sure as hell didn't spam them like most of us did in SF2

lol i remember those days for sure. lol n hmmm thats niot a bad idea but wow wouldnt that tho take aways from his A game?  plus ...i dont know which would be the main asnd which the hyper striker. Ryu always debuts as the leading sf dude, so Ken as the main and ryu as the hyper striker would be a different change. hmmm yeah that same hadoken issue would still have to work for ken as well. dang shotos . lol.  somethin to think about for sure in creativity for that. Good thinkin and crazy to figure how to make it flow.

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #734 on: November 18, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »
lol i remember those days for sure. lol n hmmm thats niot a bad idea but wow wouldnt that tho take aways from his A game?  plus ...i dont know which would be the main asnd which the hyper striker. Ryu always debuts as the leading sf dude, so Ken as the main and ryu as the hyper striker would be a different change. hmmm yeah that same hadoken issue would still have to work for ken as well. dang shotos . lol.  somethin to think about for sure in creativity for that. Good thinkin and crazy to figure how to make it flow.
ACTUALLY, it isn't that hard. Moves like the Tastumaki Sempuu Kyaku and Shoryuken are still there. Aside from that, you could make it so that moves are combo-capable into each other, much like in real martial arts. Besides, there can be a close range version of the Hadoken that doesn't send out a projectile, but could send the opponent flying far away.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #735 on: November 18, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »
ACTUALLY, it isn't that hard. Moves like the Tastumaki Sempuu Kyaku and Shoryuken are still there. Aside from that, you could make it so that moves are combo-capable into each other, much like in real martial arts. Besides, there can be a close range version of the Hadoken that doesn't send out a projectile, but could send the opponent flying far away.
^^(PM)^

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #736 on: November 18, 2011, 10:17:26 PM »
well GPR.. your choice has come true bro. Mightest Discple Kenichi will take that missing slot. thanx bro.  :thumbsup:

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2011, 12:09:38 AM »
well GPR.. your choice has come true bro. Mightest Discple Kenichi will take that missing slot. thanx bro.  :thumbsup:
AW YEAH!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #738 on: November 21, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
i knew you would be happy. lol.

plus a cool dude showed us a sprite he had done before and [posted it at cvg in our thread there. i actually liked the base he chose too, i need to get that same sprite base character from Melt blood and use him. if i could find his sprite pack around def i think he could be a win. plus... dont seem like much work either since the base fits so well.  so i think a good lookin base stance sprite of him can be made at some point in time.  plus Apachai. :D

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #739 on: November 21, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »
i knew you would be happy. lol.

plus a cool dude showed us a sprite he had done before and [posted it at cvg in our thread there. i actually liked the base he chose too, i need to get that same sprite base character from Melt blood and use him. if i could find his sprite pack around def i think he could be a win. plus... dont seem like much work either since the base fits so well.  so i think a good lookin base stance sprite of him can be made at some point in time.  plus Apachai. :D
Apachi could use Sagat, Joe, and Adon as his bases, so I can't wait to see this!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #740 on: November 22, 2011, 12:37:24 AM »
Apachi could use Sagat, Joe, and Adon as his bases, so I can't wait to see this!
HMMMMMMM i think i like that combo right there and those bases seem to really fit the character too. dude...you are awesome !  :thumbsup: ::salute::

now i got a question for you  ....you got any ideas for hyper strikers  for Apachi to fit in for Kenichi? the gameplay is  for hyper strikers they can appear in either one of the levels which are 2 level 1 , 2 level 2's and 3 level 3's and a finisher. every hyper is totally different  and there will be no variation like a more powerful hit version, all are different period. all hyper strikers only appear in ...well hypers , no specials . so def if you got any cool ideas based on the show can try to implement those best as can be done . plus imma watch clips of Apachi and Kenichi in action. ::salute::

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
« Reply #741 on: November 22, 2011, 08:37:21 AM »
HMMMMMMM i think i like that combo right there and those bases seem to really fit the character too. dude...you are awesome !  :thumbsup: ::salute::

now i got a question for you  ....you got any ideas for hyper strikers  for Apachi to fit in for Kenichi? the gameplay is  for hyper strikers they can appear in either one of the levels which are 2 level 1 , 2 level 2's and 3 level 3's and a finisher. every hyper is totally different  and there will be no variation like a more powerful hit version, all are different period. all hyper strikers only appear in ...well hypers , no specials . so def if you got any cool ideas based on the show can try to implement those best as can be done . plus imma watch clips of Apachi and Kenichi in action. ::salute::
You want an idea for Apachi's Hyper Striker, watch the scene where Kenichi first sees him in action.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #742 on: November 26, 2011, 05:55:50 PM »
cool, i checked out some vids of them in action. def a win to work with .

so here is a lil of what his outfit will look like and Portrait

(click to show/hide)

yeah you already know who i have in mind for the base. only one needed. lol now i just need the sprite pack. >:D

edit: ok got the sprite pack for him and just requires suttle editing. here is the start of the editing and just really needs the hair fixed to Kenichi style and a fixed stance.

modified a bit :

edit..modified a bit more. anything i need to fix more with the hair definetly let me know . still trying to nail it just right. lol

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:29:31 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #743 on: November 26, 2011, 07:24:40 PM »
cool, i checked out some vids of them in action. def a win to work with .

so here is a lil of what his outfit will look like and Portrait

(click to show/hide)

yeah you already know who i have in mind for the base. only one needed. lol now i just need the sprite pack. >:D

edit: ok got the sprite pack for him and just requires suttle editing. here is the start of the editing and just really needs the hair fixed to Kenichi style and a fixed stance.

modified a bit :

edit..modified a bit more. anything i need to fix more with the hair definetly let me know . still trying to nail it just right. lol

I was just about to say you needed to fix up the hair, but you seemed to do a pretty good job at that, but you really need to change up the stance, or else it'll look like a half-assed edit of that meltyblood character.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #744 on: November 26, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »
lol i hear ya bro silva. i just used this sprite as a test to see what i could do with him. but def i agree. i even went back and added the right color shade to the sneaks.  there really isnt much to change on him other than hair and sneakers, take out the knife and add a lil extra details i done on the top jacket by taking it up further and adding another button and side symbol button on collar. he pretty much is the perfect base for the character without having to do alot of work on him. just editing his moves so they really wont seem like the melty blood dude. rolling through sprites pack now to see how his stance could be based on the show. :thumbsup:
GPR gave good ideas who to use for Apachai.  ::salute::

thinking of having his stance like this from the game Sunday vs Megazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJg6-jTkFC8&feature=related#
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:47:17 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 07, 2024, 07:23:21 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #745 on: November 26, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #746 on: November 26, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »
thanx my friend , still doing editing on him so i can get a lil coding going sometime next month.  :thumbsup:

ok here i have Kenichi set up to work from in this Base i made a lil based on his regular stance. still might cvhange things up in it. i have some reworking in a few areas as well. especially i wanna get those arms just right and flesh out more some details. tryin to keep him from being too much shiki like with the suit . outfit based on him fighting against Odin.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #747 on: November 26, 2011, 10:30:05 PM »
Super tight job on the sprite(s), Landy! ;D lol I like the way he's shaded with the color order from CVS but the shading from the light source looks odd. It looks like the light source is shading from top-right like the KOF's on the shirt.

Clever "move," my friend!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #748 on: November 26, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »
lol whats up enso bro. yeah def man, i shaded that way a bit purposely cause i am not following the cvs style strickly, thats why the project i always say cvs -ish. gives us plenty room to have our own style for the projec5t. most long as the sprites turn out really well. i hate cvs style for faces, especially guys. but Dan did show me something before and i liked how Kenichi face turned out.  
i also had done some other sprites of kenichi using different stuff and moved around shading spots. so hopefully when he gets a good fresh coat of perfect shading on him he looks even more smoothed out. so far i like the colors cause they are based on his anime  scheme for the shirt, minus the blue could been more lighter in some regards but this was a cool thought.
Still he needs more work so this would be the base to work from to make him solid. Apachai the Gatllinpunch suggested bases for seem solid as well. just editing and getting shading right on him is whats needed and not hard to create. Ralph made great options for bases. A friend from CVG gave me the idea when shown me his edit for him and i thought the base was perfect to create our own version from with  just a little effort to make him. lol

shaded a bit different in certain spots on the shirt. still those arms and hands need work. ::salute::

oh and for some of kenichi hypers i think i will want to use him doing various power moves from his other masters and maybe have a stage with them as bg sprites except apachai since he tagging with him. i hope it turns out very good.  ::salute::
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:00:18 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #749 on: November 27, 2011, 09:26:24 AM »
To be honest with you, Lando. I wasn't talking about his face for shading, but it's his body of his T-shirt. That was my concern.

I guess AlanJoeStar gave you the idea of Kenichi's char base. I'm never a fan of that Kenichi show. What's the name of his Anime?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28