collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 47172 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2011, 03:49:16 AM »
So, you remember the message in question?

(click to show/hide)

Is that still planned for later?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2011, 04:09:22 AM »
yeah i remember that one. well if everything goes well with these first 2 projects then we could def make that one be the 3rd one. other than our mascot project of course. lol
man that one will be like the mother of all games to do next to this one. lol. you know i am all in ! :thumbsup: ::salute:: Hail CROM!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2011, 04:27:15 AM »
I am already hyped! We can let our creativeness run wild! Already have a character idea.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #478 on: June 27, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »
whats good peoples. here is Kazuma from S-Cryed i been workin on for about an hour. he needs just a few more adjustments , like his hair i wanna edit a bit better and some final touchups on his arm and few shading on his jacket. not much tho at all. hope you like Kazuma. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #479 on: June 27, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »
It's a nice touch-up tho. What about the CVS Captain Commando arm? Some parts need anti-aliasing like the scarf. Sorry to say but I can help you with this. :)

http://www.gas13.ru/v3/tutorials/handmade_antialiasing.php

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2011, 02:35:02 AM »
I know about the handmade antialiasing. lol  i also beat you to it on using cvs capt commando arm.  :D but i chose to keep his arm more along the lines of how it is in first form. its more humanoid looking at first with some here and there robo details.

i used Joe higashis right arm since it has great tone and features that could be used like Kazuma arm actually looks ( in Shocking First Bullet form)  so i could edit it to look like the first stage  then some more parts from cvs capt commando when it goes to the next stage .. then it really starts looking crazy like capt commandos but still different.

i was planning on just using one part from his right arm only tho if i am to do the character to completion. i got enuff alreadyon my first round plate but if i have to then i do em all. lol  but i am always willing to keep making the initial roster in sprites  so if anyone wants to come along and take a wack at them then they could use them for examples and go way even better. :thumbsup:

hey if you want to edit him some more feel free bro. add those capt commando parts where you think they should go so i can see what it looks like  @-). :thumbsup:

oh and what scarf he has? i never seen him with a scarf. you def have to point that out enso bro. lol

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2011, 03:56:19 AM »
I'm talking about his red scarf or whatever you call it, behind his right robo arm. Since you used the right arm of Joe Higashi, that's fine. Maybe I wouldn't ask you to change, I guess. Sorry I forgot to call that red cloth in English though.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2011, 04:42:54 AM »
awwww man that aint a red scarf or cloth.  :DxDie  those are his Shell Fins that give him boost ability. google his pics and also watch some of the anime and you will see bro. lol. that's kinda how they look. plus when he goes into his other forms the fins change and so does his Shell Bullet alter. ( his arm)  his Finisher will be the ultimate form.  :thumbsup:

but yeah its no scarf or 3 scarfs. they are supposed to look like that. lol  

edit.

ok i have done some more to his Shell Bullet arm first form. added in more details and will do more touchin up on it as i go. I redid his hair a bit as well.  next on him i will do an animation of the Regular arm to Shell Bullet form.  :thumbsup:  Next sprite i will work on will be Toph from Avatar and redo Elle Ragu from shadow skill a bit better. trying to polish up my skills with the very detailed characters . they are gettin easier to do. ::salute::

here is a bit more of him. i am working on a cool animation intro where he changes into the Shell Bullet 1st form. here are a few of the frames.  ;D

Kazuma from S-cryed with more details to Shell Bullet.

hope you like peoples. workin hard i tell ya. more to do as always on ABR.  #:-S

Hail Crom! XD|| ::salute::
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:27:45 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2011, 06:54:08 AM »
 =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> The intro of sprites looks really great so far. I like the way you sprite that guy. ;D As I said, you've improved your spriting skills for CVS alot better. :) Great work! :thumbsup:

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »
thanx enso. right now i am rolling through some bases i have for Toph . i have 2 i like so far and either can be converted to her.  :thumbsup:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »
Got bored:

I'm not doing Adam Blade, Lando is. I just did this for fun.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: July 01, 2011, 07:54:23 PM »
 :o :o awesome job bro. i like that.  Even gives me a few more ideas on something for him. you will see soon enuff. hehehe.

but i have something of my own to show as well. This sprite and character for ABR will make a certain "Bender " feel a lil more at ease.
(click to show/hide)
a few more little adjustments and she shoukld be straight.  :thumbsup:

This is for you homie ! and i got a crap load of earthbending fx and sprites to use for her. >:D

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2011, 07:58:31 PM »
Lando's been spriting like crazy lately. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #488 on: July 01, 2011, 08:14:11 PM »
OK made some more adjustments. now she really looks like Toph with the details a bit in the right spots.

Yeah i know right!  :D  well the roster needs its sprites so we have some bases to work with and have the characters looks set. i have more but since i been gettin a lil bit better i am redoing, respriting and making adjustments to finish my roster.. ok and the ABR roster. lol . just doing what i can till Code time!

hope i am making Manic , Nestor and Li Kung proud . Great teachers!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2011, 08:17:19 PM »
I love the Toph sprite but should she and Aang really be in the game. They're technically not anime

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #490 on: July 01, 2011, 08:25:11 PM »
I love the Toph sprite but should she and Aang really be in the game. They're technically not anime

good noticing that ..but ah ha! when i go to the mall to my regular anime spot..guess who is right there. Avatar The Air Bender. plus she is considered a special guest character in the roster since "technically " she may or may not be full on Anime but the avatar brand is set in an asian influenced world by american designers who are fans of anime. plus add to that it won an Annie Award , given to animation productions. so this is not only a tribute to a character that gets not much air time is showcasing her sklills but she was also in the polls and did cool to make it in. The Fans decided .  If aang was to make any appearance in the game , he would be a Hyper striker only for Toph. not a playable character. thanx for checkin us out bro. :thumbsup:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »
Here's a new title screen. Still not done, but Lando told me to post what i have. Here it is so far:
Need to move the logo toward the center more, get rid of the random white bits and the white background will be replaced with an animated effect of some kind.

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #492 on: July 01, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »
OK made some more adjustments. now she really looks like Toph with the details a bit in the right spots.

Yeah i know right!  :D  well the roster needs its sprites so we have some bases to work with and have the characters looks set. i have more but since i been gettin a lil bit better i am redoing, respriting and making adjustments to finish my roster.. ok and the ABR roster. lol . just doing what i can till Code time!

hope i am making Manic , Nestor and Li Kung proud . Great teachers!

Of course, you've really improved from before. :thumbsup: Great work on Toph as well, keep it up. :w00t:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #493 on: July 01, 2011, 09:43:46 PM »
Of course, you've really improved from before. :thumbsup: Great work on Toph as well, keep it up. :w00t:

;D ;D thanx Manic ! i am foinding the more i sprite and learning to convert moreso one whole base it sgets easier,. plus i been doing other style like mvc and a lil kof for my personal wips .  doing the different style helps even more. heck i might do a mega man character myself. lol . Aim to do my teachers justice bro. ::salute::

expect more things to come from ABR , Hloader is working good on the screenpack and since we have time to rework this new title menu and do it really nice we can take advantage of the time since we have a nice window.  we are still going to see about gettin that fade in and out feature on the title screen but in a different way. Hloader says it can be done so we gonna do it. Shadaloo, great dang job man! :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #494 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks they look ugly?

Shadaloo. At first, I thought that Adam Blade looked ugly. However, when I look at it again, I started to accept the way it looks. I don't know what Lando's Adam Blade looks like thought but I'm looking forward to see how he looks like.

Toph's left leg looks bent and deformed. For her right leg, on the other hand, I understand that the part of the upper leg covers that white (whatever you call it), but it looks too bleh like you see a very big swell going close to her thigh(s). I'm sorry to be critique but I have to be honest with myself of what she looks. I'm tryna help you with the good looks, bro.

Maybe you guys might think I'm Simon Cowell in being a judge for this.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:08:13 PM by Enso »

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #495 on: July 01, 2011, 10:05:20 PM »
Shadaloo. At first, I thought that Adam Blade looks ugly.
Gee, thanks. Always nice to hear my work is ugly. lol Care to elaborate?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:53:29 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #496 on: July 01, 2011, 10:12:19 PM »
uh oh.. here comes enso. lol. Enso bro.. i hear ya. but uhhhh her legs are in the side horse stance in martial arts its supposed to be bent. but as well positioned in the way she herself does stances.  plus the sprite is going to get more touchups bro , no fret.  thats why this is in the test thread.  and where is Scar! i demand him!  and Naga!  :D

now you have called Adam Blade Ugly!! blasphemy! heretic! heresay... however ya spell it. lol. shadaloo gonna get you! OOOOOOOOOOOO!  :D

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #497 on: July 01, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »
Really though, specifics Enso... If you're going to criticize, please do it helpfully.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:25:15 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #498 on: July 01, 2011, 10:35:17 PM »
 :DxDie i am dying over here.  :D

Yo i remember you tried to "CANCEL" Adam Blade Enso cause you couldnt sprite him. plus shadaloo said he did this for fun but its a good edit man. if your going to critique, def like shadaloo said , be specific and do get to know the characters and what they are about and in the sprites. I will show my Adam Blade when i am ready to show him...in dew time  ;D, i am still workin on terry hard body too. i wont show more work on him till gameplay video but i might slide in a couple other stuff on him before coding time. plus i got a great base for his son. :thumbsup:

again , be specific and dont just say "Ugly". helpful critisim goes a long way , we all can take critisim but that was just not cool dude. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #499 on: July 01, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »
Gee, thanks. Always nice to hear your work is ugly. lol Care to elaborate?
Hey. Thanks for saying my work is ugly, man. :) Appreciate it. ;D My Scar sucks hard as hell for scratch-spriting. My worst part is Naga. Same as working as Scar.

EDIT: I really apologize for calling "ugly." It's that they looked awkward to me/my eyes. That's all. I didn't mean to bash on someone's sprites and judging to much. It's that I got a funny vision of looking at it. I don't like calling sprites ugly.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

Raid's here! Raid kills fighters dead in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[August 31, 2024, 02:44:15 PM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14