collapse

Author Topic: The WHY Topic.........  (Read 867 times)

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
The WHY Topic.........
« on: June 09, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »
This is a joke topic about the strange mysteries in video games like

Why does Arthur get naked whenever he is hit by a enemy?  Are these preverted Demons or something, does Satan tell all of his followers to strip Arthur of his gear?  Why doesn't Arthur upgrade his armor? 

Why does Cody have the ability to destroy projectile with a hand full of rocks?  Does he convert chi into these rocks, are they plutoniun rocks?

Why does Guy have to kick drums every time he fights?  Does he have a vindetta against drums?  How do these drums end up in the most obsecure places like the Oceania Volcano in SF4?

Why doesn't the Mushroom Kingdom ever install a security system or hire bodyguards that are not Toads?  I mean a better security could prevent Peach from getting kidnap each time.  Why do the Toads always run around in circles every time Bowser comes?

Why can't Mario ever get pass first base when he goes through 8 worlds fighting armies of koopas and other minions in order to rescue Peach?

Why are Bill and Lance the only two fighting against Red Falcon?  Wouldn't you need more then two people to stop an alien invasion?

Where is this action button the Otacon keeps mentioning to Snakes?  Is the action button inside Snake's backpack, why don't we ever get to see it?

Why does Death serve Dracula?  Shouldn't Dracula be serving Death?

Why do the Belmonts always enter Dracula's castle with a cheap broken whip?  Shouldn't they be better prepared than that?

Why do all of the robots like to strike a pose before fighting Rockman?  Is this a gang thing, are they the Gears & Crip, should Rockman be scared?

Why doesn't any rpg character have any experience at the beginning of their journey, yet they have a massive experienced back story?

Why don't any Super Saiyans actually become Super Saiyan before entering battle?  Why do they have to become Super Saiyan during battle?

Why can't the Vic Viper actually you know skip stages and just lightspeed straight to Bacterian?

Why doesn't Kyo's clothes ever burn?

Why doesn't Sonic ever catch insects to the face during his lightspeed?

What mysteries do you want to uncover?  ;D

Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
Re: The WHY Topic.........
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 03:35:36 PM »
lol I could go on for days with this one....

Where does Ryu Hayabusa stash all those big weapons he gets throughout his journey? I mean, he manages to stay as fast as lightning, yet can break out an axe or a giant sword in a blink of an eye. He can't POSSIBLY be carrying them all on his back.

For Jacky's All Star Move in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, how does Akira manage to catch up & jump back into Jacky's car that's moving "faster than lightning"?!?

In Bloody Roar, how is it that parts of the characters' clothing and other attire gets torn to shreds when they transform into beasts, yet when they turn back to human form they mysteriously appear back good as new?

When Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles get killed in the original Sonic games, how do they fall through the ground and outta the screen? Do they turn into ghosts?

In Double Dragon (arcade version), how come when everyone falls into the lake everyone dies? No one knows how to swim?!?

In Toshinden, how come no blood when a character gets stabbed by sharp weapons like Eiji's Byakko no Tachi or Mondo's Seiryu no Yari?

Another Toshinden mystery, how come Sofia runs around half-naked when she's fighting others with swords and stuff? She's a private detective, shouldn't she come better prepared?!?

How come in the Gran Turismo series, no cars take any form of damage or flip over after taking impact?

Yeah, I can go on with this, but it's back to work for me.

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »
^^ Good ones lol, just thought of some more.

How are all of the characters in Soul Calibur/Blade live pass the first round?  Are these weapons duds or is everyone just phasing?

Why in the Halo universe are melee attacks stronger than actual weapons?

How is it that Chris, Leon, Clair, Jill, Rebecca, Carlos, and Billy the only people in the world that do not turn into zombies when bitten?  Maybe they have what Wesker has and don't know it.

Who is doing Hagger's job while he is going after Mad Gear?  Any smart Mad Gear member would destroy city hall while Hagger is going after baddies?

How exactly does Bayonetta shoot with her feet?  Who's pulling the triggers?

How does Frank West's physical weapons run out of ammo?  I mean its a sword.

Why the heck does Ibuki infritrate an elite dangerous underground organization known as SIN...just to meet cute boys?  Couldn't she just, you know...go to Tokyo?

Why is Ibuki's way of getting Sakura to help her meet cute boys by whuppin' her @$$?  Couldn't she just, you know...ask her?

Will Heihachi ever die? 

How does Zhao Yun knock over 500 soldiers in the air with one swing?  Is he a God, is he from this planet?

Dang, I have to go, be back with more.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline shitakimushrooms1990

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 02, 2024, 11:16:09 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »
In most side scroller fighting games (streets of rage and what not), why is it safe to eat from the ground and trash cans for energy?

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 02:39:37 PM »
In most side scroller fighting games (streets of rage and what not), why is it safe to eat from the ground and trash cans for energy?

And on that note thats the same thing i ask about Final Fight with a whole entire Turkey on the ground to eat :|

Why is that Bionic Commando didnt know how to jump? Isnt he Bionic?

Why is that Zangeif Never gets dizzy off the those spinning pile drivers?

Why doesnt ken or Ryu ever get Glass in their foot while fighting?

Why is it that in red dead redemption you still cant swim? isnt it 2010?

Why is it that Marion in double dragon gets caught all the time? Cant she just call the police or skip town?
What kind of Guys are billy & jimmy then?

Why is and HOW is it in MK no ones severly or basically dead from a spear attack or a spinning hat blade? How much blood does one person have??

Why is that in every double dragon game the same enemies re appear after you just killed em or kicked em off some high butt buildings? Are they all clones?

and for BorderLands. How they hell can one person carry all those freakin weapons??
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:37:05 PM by DEMONKAI »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »
Can't anyone swim?  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie Good one!
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »
Why is it in Resident Evil that everything you need is just out in the open?
(Dang I need the other half piece of the gun? where is ...oh it's just sitting on this desk.)

How come Ken and Ryu's Hadoken doesn't burn the opponent's clothes off?

Wouldn't everyone have died in Mortal Kombat?

Who keeps letting Dan into these tournaments?

Why in Brutal Legend can Eddie do a jump attack but he can't just jump?

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »
Why and how the hell M bisons Hat never gets knocked in SF? Is it pinned on?

HAIL CROM!!

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 11:59:26 AM »
Why are there so many links and zeldas? Are they in a multivers or they getting married and having children for generations that look almost exactly like them and name them all the same name?(that would be so confusing for their kids, hey link leave link 2 alone lol)

How does Gannon show up in each zelda game if they are in different universes or if it is the same world just different time periods that he comes back to ?

how does he just keep breaking out of the shadow world won't they beef up their magic seals after the first time?

Also is Gannon an immortal cause he doesn't age a day even though he returns like every 100 years or more?

Why can you find perfectly untouched food that is still wrapped up in garbage cans in Earth Bound? Are people just leaving it in the garbage cans cause they know Ness and his friends will come and find it and eat it lol?

Why does Megaman or Megaman x or Zero lose their equipment after every game? Do they just think that it is useless after one game and that they are better off fighting in their original sates or do they just happen to miss place it some how?

Why is The Secret of Mana called that? It really is not a secret everyone knows about it so how is it a secret lol?

How does Sonic and his friends run so fast? Have they discovered  how to reach light speed? Also how do they survive going that fast wouldn't they turn into pure energy and never be able to reform themselves?

Why does Robotnic need woodland animals to power his tech? can't he just make it work without animals for that matter why would he even base his tech on animals to power it, it is just so impractical?

Offline yugo05

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 01, 2011, 10:27:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »
Why dante never reloads his guns ?

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 10:27:21 AM »
Why on earth throwing grass at a marine creature hurts him so badly?

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 05:36:35 PM »
Why don't the Belmonts ever invade Dracula's castle during the day?  Wouldn't they have a slight advantage?

Why does Dracula have random chicken stored around his castle and why would the Belmonts eat it after finding it?

Why don't Heihachi, Kazuya, Lee, and Jin settle their dispute in court?  Wouldn't that be much easier then sending tanks, assassins, nuclear arms, Jacks, kangaroos, and trees after one another?

How is Mai fighting?  Seriously those breast must weight a couple of pounds, yet she can pull of ninpo techniques.

Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »
Why the hell in L4D2 online no one likes to help you catch the damn survivors when you are the TANK??

WHY the hell Terry bogard's hat never falls off doing a Rising Tackle?

WHY the hell no one dies in DEAD OR ALIVE when they are kicked out 10 story buildings?

Why the hell Ryu can still With stand adamantium slashes from wolverine?

Why don't the Belmonts ever invade Dracula's castle during the day?  Wouldn't they have a slight advantage?

:DxDie i always wondered the same sh*t at times

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

WHY the hell Terry bogard's hat never falls off doing a Rising Tackle?

How is it even possible to do a Rising Tackle?  How is he defying gravity in that manner?

Why do Biohazard characters always need keys?  Why can't they shoot the knob or locks?

After all of these years of failure, why does Dr. Wily go after Rockman?  I mean no matter what he does, Rockman always foils his plans, so why not send a robot army to Dr. Right's lab and take out Rockman?

Is Samus comfortable in the Morph Ball?

Why doesn't the guns in the Final Fantasy series actually kill people?  Are these pellet guns or rock slingers?

If Pokemon Trainers are against the harmful treatment of Pokemons, then why do they enslave them in Poke Balls and make them fight for their amusement?  :-w

Why in Shenmue does Ryo lack logic and common sense?  Why can't he figure out some questions for himself?  You lived in the same neigborhood for 17 years, yet you have to ask around to find out who speaks Chinese?  He must have thought the Chinese Resturant as a Candy Shop.

Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 08:07:36 PM »
How is it even possible to do a Rising Tackle?  How is he defying gravity in that manner?

Why do Biohazard characters always need keys?  Why can't they shoot the knob or locks?

After all of these years of failure, why does Dr. Wily go after Rockman?  I mean no matter what he does, Rockman always foils his plans, so why not send a robot army to Dr. Right's lab and take out Rockman?

Is Samus comfortable in the Morph Ball?

Why in Shenmue does Ryo lack logic and common sense?  Why can't he figure out some questions for himself?  You lived in the same neigborhood for 17 years, yet you have to ask around to find out who speaks Chinese?  He must have thought the Chinese Resturant as a Candy Shop.

:DxDie that shenmue sh*t was halarious. Thats the same thing my best friend asked in frustration one day long ago.

True story on megaman lol

And that RE sh*t i ALWAYS SAID that in frustration when a Hunter was on my @ss and i couldnt get into a locked door lol

HAIL CROM!!

Offline yugo05

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 01, 2011, 10:27:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:53 PM »
When kung lao throws his hat......How does he take it back ? Does he hide hundreds of hats under his clothes ?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:10:07 AM by yugo05 »

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 03:39:00 PM »
How is Mario still fat after all that running and jumping?

In Tekken 6 How do they fit all of those chickens in one crate?

Why does C.Viper leave her top buttons undone but still put a tie on?

If Guile can punch and kick fast enough to create sonic booms can he run that fast?

If Guy is such a cool with kunais that he can scare bison off with them why dont he keep them on him.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2024, 12:27:39 PM
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 07:17:01 PM »
Why don't Christies boobs in Dead or Alive ever pop out of that open jacket? Does she have tacks on her nipples keeping the jacket in place?

Why is Poison a dude?Seriously, WHY CAPCOM?!?!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »
Why does Eddie pop up his extras from his head?

Why is that robot bird named Beat?

Why is Jin Kazama similar to Kazuya Mishima in having the same fighting style?

Why is Guile ranked as a commander and Charlie, a lieutanant?

How do Kyo and Iori have similar fire powers?

Why doesn't Batman have super powers like Superman and Wonder Woman?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline B-5

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 02, 2022, 10:28:59 AM
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »
Why Does Amy Rose Pull Her Hammer Out Of Thin Air?

Why Does Link Look Different In Every Game?

Where Does He Keep All Those Weapons?

Why Is This The First Time I'm Posting In Weeks?

Why Do All My Words Start With A Capital Letter?

Why Is This Thread So Awesome?

Why Am I Still Typing?

I DONT KNOW!  :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:57:19 PM by Balooloo5 »

Offline Warcueid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2024, 12:27:39 PM
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:06:43 AM »
I DONT KNOW!  :D

Why wasn't that last one a "why"?!

Why hasn't anyone won Soul Calibur yet? More importantly, why hasn't Ivy died? Shes had the same "cursed" sword for years! Instead of her sword killing her, its as if ot makes her boobs get bigger, is that the curse that will lead to her death?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 01:15:06 AM »
Why dont people start making Hi res original characters instead of Mvc and already used ones?
why did i just say that?
why dont sega just release virtua fighter 5r already?
Why hasnt Andy Bogard from fatal fury tapped Mai Shiranui yet? she HOT, got money, sexy to death , what he waiting for and she wants his baby! WHY Andyyyyyy???
Why dont Kasumi from DOA just stop running from her ninja clan and chill in the hot tub with me...naked?                                                                          OMG!! Why i just sound  like female game character stalker?

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 01:23:34 AM »
Why are you guys starting to creep me out? :D

Why doesn't anyone know that Amy, Link, Ryu Hyabusa and everyone else has pocket space?

Why do movies predict the future to be so perfect when we can't even stop an oil spill? o.O#

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:August 23, 2024, 09:17:47 AM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 01:36:56 AM »
Why didn't any old Sci-Fi movie ever predict the internet?

Why isn't Mugen on PS3 or Wii yet?

Why does Mugen not have a Tag option built in to this new version?

Why to everything bagels taste so good?   =P~

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »
Why is Poison a dude?Seriously, WHY CAPCOM?!?!

shhhh :-$ you werent supposed to tell  :DxDie

Why hasnt Andy Bogard from fatal fury tapped Mai Shiranui yet? she HOT, got money, sexy to death , what he waiting for and she wants his baby! WHY Andyyyyyy???
                                                                      OMG!! Why i just sound  like female game character stalker?

:DxDie :DxDie.... :|........ :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

*aw man that was a good one i always thought that sh*t sice HS days*

Why do movies predict the future to be so perfect when we can't even stop an oil spill? o.O#

although that wasnt based on games that was funny but u got a serious point there for sure

Why didnt Issac just leave in a space pod The first time he had a chance when the mayhem started in Deadspace?
I WOULD HAVE!

Why is that frank west can take way more infected bites than anyone else??

Why does Terry Bogard Have ONLY the Power Geyser and no Buster Wolf In KOF XII?

Why the hell in Bayonetta did they put the same controls to turn into a panther with your bullet time dodge move? o.O#

Why was DBZ burst limit even released??

Why the hell is it possible for Chris Redfield to survive a single punch from The Hulk in MVC3??

Why the hell there are still dumb @sses going to Silent Hill and still dying? Didnt that place at least make the news for Missing people?

Why the hell is Akuma even in SF4 if they stripped away half his powers? what he got tired of using em all?

Why the hell Guile er someone hasnt Tapped Chun Li yet?

Why would Terry Bogard ask You "ARE YOU OK?" If hes about to Cave Your chest in?

and this is not a why But who the hell told Gill & Urien it was cool to fight people in their Drawz?

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[September 30, 2024, 12:29:35 AM]

Mugen Of Solitude:Spacestation 1.0 Updated Stage By Supaman2525 & OldGamer by Aumio Khan
[September 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

* IMT Calendar

October 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal