collapse

Author Topic: Condor from Breakers/Breakers Revenge Released  (Read 2649 times)

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze of the 99 characters
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 19, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
  • Fun to be had. Work to be done.
    • Kamekaze's Mugen Works
Re: Condor from Breakers/Breakers Revenge Released
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 01:00:39 AM »
They were called mvc patches at first. Therefor I addressed them as such, what they are now is not of my concern as long as they don't falsely advertise themselves as something that they are not. Back then apparently badly coded chains that led to infinites and a super jump = mvc. That was my only beef with them and since they are no longer called that I don't care anymore. I don't know if they have said bad chains anymore ala moo's vid but if they don't its step forward. Bottom line, as long as they aren't called mvc you won't have to worry about people bashing it as such. 
104/150 chars made.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 10:38:31 PM »
They were called mvc patches at first. Therefor I addressed them as such, what they are now is not of my concern as long as they don't falsely advertise themselves as something that they are not. Back then apparently badly coded chains that led to infinites and a super jump = mvc. That was my only beef with them and since they are no longer called that I don't care anymore. I don't know if they have said bad chains anymore ala moo's vid but if they don't its step forward. Bottom line, as long as they aren't called mvc you won't have to worry about people bashing it as such. 

I hear ya bro, and totally understand where you're coming from on that. It was a mistake to call them MVC back then, but the only reason why they did, was because of the chaining, and launchers, and such. I don't think they expected people to be so particular about a name. And they were inspired by MVC, but still not meant to play exactly like it at all. They had custom moves even back then, but yes they did have infinite LP's and LK's, as well as some infinite combos. But believe me, they're a lot more solid now! With custom hypers, desperation moves, and lots of other original touches. As for Moo's vid, I just thought that was really disrespectful, and immature on his part. And things like that piss me off... Seems he only makes fun of everything, but yet I've seen NOTHING from him. Anyway man, I feel you on the advertisement. We didn't think it was a big deal back then, but things have definitely changed other than just a name change now...

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 11:56:44 PM »
Well like it or not feedback is often immature and disrespectful in the real world. Which is why I'm so offended by your signature. Because as I said it sounds like only someone who can't take harsh criticism would believe that.
104/150 chars made.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »
Well like it or not feedback is often immature and disrespectful in the real world. Which is why I'm so offended by your signature. Because as I said it sounds like only someone who can't take harsh criticism would believe that.

I'm fully aware that harsh criticism exists in the world, but there's a fine line between criticism, and just plain making fun of someone. Now I don't know everything about what goes into making a character, but from a players prospective, even if it's bad, I'll be honest, but at the same time offer helpful suggestions to improve the character rather than bash them... Sorry my signature offends you man, but just because other people out in the world are jacka$$es, doesn't mean one should follow in their stupid a## footsteps. Gonna check out your Guile now. The last one was pretty cool! :)

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »
The only people who get bashed are usually those who never listened to feedback in the first place because it didn't sound "friendly" or "Nice". But the minute they are bashed they make a federal case out of it and then say they are never gonna listen to that person anyway. Basically most people who are bashed were hypocrites in the first place.
104/150 chars made.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »
The only people who get bashed are usually those who never listened to feedback in the first place because it didn't sound "friendly" or "Nice". But the minute they are bashed they make a federal case out of it and then say they are never gonna listen to that person anyway. Basically most people who are bashed were hypocrites in the first place.

Well I don't know about that... Moo came right out of the gate bashing them! There was no feedback from him. The first thing he did was make that damn video. So there was nothing for them to listen to! From him anyway... R@ce and Infinite are pretty open, and always listen to suggestions. That's why their patches are a million times better today, than they were when they first started! That along with trial and error/experience... And on top of that, he was insulting. And for some reason, was hell bent on telling everyone that IMT was responsible, when in fact it has NOTHING to do with this site other than the fact that they were posted here in the beginning. That's it!

Offline kamekaze

• Kamekaze's Mugen Works
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 11:40:19 PM »
I see you missed the feedback from that video. The feedback was the gameplay shown. It pretty much showed you what was wrong. Perhaps you were too offended to actually see all of that as issues and instead saw it as insults.
104/150 chars made.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 12:14:02 AM »
I see you missed the feedback from that video. The feedback was the gameplay shown. It pretty much showed you what was wrong. Perhaps you were too offended to actually see all of that as issues and instead saw it as insults.

I'm saying, it was a f#(<ed up way to give feed back... No matter how you look at it, he's an a##h013...!

Offline lefd111

• Last Login:August 03, 2017, 08:07:23 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »
Thanks you for your release and the hard work.
It was the only breakers character missing if i remember well.

^:)^

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Mugen Of Solitude:Spacestation 1.0 Updated Stage By Supaman2525 & OldGamer by Aumio Khan
[Today at 09:12:20 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal