collapse

Author Topic: Leela Updated 22 dec.09!  (Read 2669 times)

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 19, 2024, 09:10:27 AM
    • Email
Leela Updated 22 dec.09!
« on: December 22, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »
Well, since my suddenly interest in Futurama i want to make more things to Leela included more audios in latino.(sorry)
I did a new hyper where she is a centaur like in Bender´s game.
and another who is a homage to "el Chapulin Colorado".
Also a special like the midnight bliss (taking advantage from chars whom has those sprites)
New stand, intros y taunt.
Hope you enjoy her !   ;)

As always in my site: http://warner12.webs.com/

:w00t: MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

No estaba Muerto...

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Re: Leela Updated 22 dec.09!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »
Wow, great bunch of new stuff in here Warner, Merry Christmas is right!

Offline nickfurry

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »
I like very much Warner. The extra stuff is great. I was just wondering my self a few days ago when i saw Bender y not work some more in her as well.Here u come with a Leela update. Is just great! I still would like Bartman to be updated he has allot potential for greatness for Bartman as well. The thing i can't understand with u, is y u refuse to bother u self adding english sound pack to u characters, u clearly speak and understand english and i'm sure that u will not have any problems finding acces to english sound  like u having acces to the spanish ones. Y not do both  language insted of just spanish. Don't tell me that u speak spanish and that's y u do them in spanish, i speak some spanish too and i rather have them in english and not spanish. I think that there is a much biger American comunity than spanish one, i think u should do them in english as well and not only in spanish.

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »
I like very much Warner. The extra stuff is great. I was just wondering my self a few days ago when i saw Bender y not work some more in her as well.Here u come with a Leela update. Is just great! I still would like Bartman to be updated he has allot potential for greatness for Bartman as well. The thing i can't understand with u, is y u refuse to bother u self adding english sound pack to u characters, u clearly speak and understand english and i'm sure that u will not have any problems finding acces to english sound  like u having acces to the spanish ones. Y not do both  language insted of just spanish. Don't tell me that u speak spanish and that's y u do them in spanish, i speak some spanish too and i rather have them in english and not spanish. I think that there is a much biger American comunity than spanish one, i think u should do them in english as well and not only in spanish.

i agree. they should be in english too. other than that  all your chars are awesome. :)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 24, 2024, 09:17:55 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »
I like very much Warner. The extra stuff is great. I was just wondering my self a few days ago when i saw Bender y not work some more in her as well.Here u come with a Leela update. Is just great! I still would like Bartman to be updated he has allot potential for greatness for Bartman as well. The thing i can't understand with u, is y u refuse to bother u self adding english sound pack to u characters, u clearly speak and understand english and i'm sure that u will not have any problems finding acces to english sound  like u having acces to the spanish ones. Y not do both  language insted of just spanish. Don't tell me that u speak spanish and that's y u do them in spanish, i speak some spanish too and i rather have them in english and not spanish. I think that there is a much biger American comunity than spanish one, i think u should do them in english as well and not only in spanish.

I agree with you too. The Spanish is the reason i stopped downloading your works. I loved your works. Yours and the guy that also did homer and petter too. Yall are the ones that got me into mugen.

The only thing is i think Nickfury should have words that a little differently.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »
Thats the worstest post from Rage ever!!! What about all does japanese characters no one complains about them whats the different? And you better not say cause it's not fun without knowing what they are saying lol.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 10:16:34 PM »
Thats the worstest post from Rage ever!!! What about all does japanese characters no one complains about them whats the different? And you better not say cause it's not fun without knowing what they are saying lol.

Ummm and you are? 

The point people are making with the request for the voice is this; Simpsons and futurama are very well known and a funny American cartoons. The shows them self are dear to us, many of us grew up on them. (Simpson at least)  it would be a riot if you could sit back and listen to them in english. 

Them jap anime characters dont count. many people dislike the american voice actors.

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
Ummm and you are? 

The point people are making with the request for the voice is this; Simpsons and futurama are very well known and a funny American cartoons. The shows them self are dear to us, many of us grew up on them. (Simpson at least)  it would be a riot if you could sit back and listen to them in english. 

Them jap anime characters dont count. many people dislike the american voice actors.

^^(PM)^

i grew up playing street fighter, and they had Japanese  voices, and i also grew up
watching the simpsons and it was in english. all i'm saying is that  for the people that want to have the chars in english, wanrer should include that in his chars. 

ontopic: great job on leela warner.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
reguardless id like to praise Warner. Ive followed his for years and i  KNOW FOR A FACT that his work is GOLDEN.   ::salute::

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »
You see that's better. BTW awesome job Warner.

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »
Thanks for comment  ;)
I understand what you´re trying to tell me, you´re always watching your favourite cartoons in your language and it would be wonderful to play chars in the same language.

That´s exactly the same i feel.  :-??

I never watch simpsons in english, neither futurama.
The only show i watched in english was family guy and with subtitles.
That´s why i didn´t dislike to make peter in that language.

About the biggest community (in english) maybe you´re right, and i´m pretty sure you´ll find someone to make a patch soon.
 ;)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:43:58 PM by warner »
No estaba Muerto...

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 02, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
hmmm i dont know , its a bit weird these days with how cartoons are and the whole anime scene. i love you works warner. good stuff indeed.   i like leela and bender.  peter and homer are my faves among those cartoon lineups.  not because they actually speak english ( i grew up in a spanish only speakingfamily for 7 years) but because they showcase the characters like their cartoon counterparts. thats the key.  if i download a japanme character for my mugen then i do kinda expect more the japanese language to be present. espcially if thats how i watched them. but their are some with english dubs but they arent very good ones.  Like gokuhr, it or is 2 versions, english patch and the regular anime. i like both but i kind do wish they did the more updated one in english because when i always saw the anime here in the states its in english.  Your work is sound Warner and i am taking great joy playing as whatever way you put them out. keep it up!

Offline Slayer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 09, 2016, 02:11:11 AM
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »

I agree with you too. The Spanish is the reason i stopped downloading your works. I loved your works. Yours and the guy that also did homer and petter too. Yall are the ones that got me into mugen.

The only thing is i think Nickfury should have words that a little differently.

This man shares an awesome character and you still complain?
Is his will to do the character the Way he likes, and I think you should respect that.
Don't be lazy and start looking for english voices yourselves.

Great update Warner, I really like her "Midnight Bliss" attack, since I don't have Dimitri in my roster, I wasn't able to see Coilette, she's great!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:31:46 AM by Slayer »

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »
thanks

leela says in her midnight bliss move, "i´ll teach you to fight as a woman"
i think that fits very well for that move.  :P
i don´t know if in english leela said the same, in that episode where i ripped.
No estaba Muerto...

Offline PARANATION

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 02, 2012, 02:25:15 PM
  • Now that's what i'm talking about!!
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 03:25:16 AM »
warner nice update. I always look foward to your awsome characters. We need Barney (The Simpsons) now. That would be cool lol

We'll never know unless we try!

Offline nickfurry

• Initiate
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 04:04:23 AM »
thanks

leela says in her midnight bliss move, "i´ll teach you to fight as a woman"
i think that fits very well for that move.  :P
i don´t know if in english leela said the same, in that episode where i ripped.

Now y do u think that? If u take the voice sample from the same episode it should say just that, only defrence is in english. The only way is defrence if it is, it might be because of trasnlation from in english to spanish is very often so awfull that sometimes they just don't do it right and they don't write the acurate spanish word to the english word that they trying to translate in spanish. Regardless something that someone said in here bout we don't conplaint about japanise language. Well is a little  defrence BC the english voice acting is so chessy and awfull that we rather have it in japanise where the voice acting is so much better even know u can't understand it, is much better and it sounds better and with the subtittles is always better in japanise. Let's hope America start spending more money and start highering better voice talent for Japanise cartoon coming to america. I think we have grown with the japanise and we love it.

Offline warner

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 08:39:16 AM »
Well, sometimes the translation english to spanich change a lot, i remember a futurama episode, when fry bought the "chespirito" bones, i knew that was change because the original bones in english were from an actor nobody knows in latinamerica.
Also they change a lot of idiomatic expressions.
About anime, in Latinamerica are the Best dubbing actors, then i really enjoy watching anime in spanish.
maybe thats due, the people who dubbing are real actors from tv and movies in Latinamerica, not just dubbing people.

Merry Xmas everybody!  :w00t:
No estaba Muerto...

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »
Still an American show like Simpson's has the original English voice actors, a lot of the lines that are different are because of the language difference, that's true, but some classic lines that we are used to are also changed. The Dub voice actors just don't sound the same either, it's not just the language difference.
Anyways your probably taking a Christmas break from all this now anywho, so Happy Holidays Warner, enjoy yourself =3

Offline ceefus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:38:08 AM
  • Howling Good Time
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »
the original voice acting sounds more appropriate with the original programming  if its originally from Japan  it sounds better in its original form  like Dragon Balll Z or Naruto   If its Chesperito a Famous Latin American Show  it will sound better in its original form  Spanish  Simpson is an American Program  they characters are of english origins which  brings the character to life more   But i do understand that latin america needs it to be translated and for that  its needed     lets not be hypocrits people   Street Fighter Games and King Of Fighters Games voice actors have changed it to english for the american audience  and we dont complain  but im sure Japanese community does  think about it   food for thought

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
No offense man, but your lack of punctuation makes it hard to read your posts. xD

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »
hey worksa8  weren't you working on an English patch for bender?

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
Warner makes stuff in the orginal language he watches it in. If you guys really want to make a new voice pack for his characters its not that hard really.
You can download video clips online, convert them to audio, and pick out the parts you want, and create a sound pack using only free programs.

If I make an anime character and want to use english voices thats my right.

My point: Why make a big deal out of it :-?? its not that hard for someone to do it themselfs if they really wanted to.

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »
Warner makes stuff in the orginal language he watches it in. If you guys really want to make a new voice pack for his characters its not that hard really.
You can download video clips online, convert them to audio, and pick out the parts you want, and create a sound pack using only free programs.

If I make an anime character and want to use english voices thats my right.

My point: Why make a big deal out of it :-?? its not that hard for someone to do it themselfs if they really wanted to.

^^(PM)^

really, it's not that hard to do. in fact, if i have some time i could make the English SND patches myself, i've already got the necessary tools to do that
(click to show/hide)

Offline nickfurry

• Initiate
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »
I will thank u from the bottom of my heart if u able to create a english sound pack for bender and maybe somewhere down the roud also a English sound Pack for Leela & Mr Burns they really needed.

Offline The Moo

• Last Login:October 22, 2014, 08:47:23 PM
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »
Firstly, thank you for putting in the effort in making your characters, I think they're really nice.

My only complaint is that some of Leela's sprites seem a bit too revealing. The midnight bliss sprite is fine, just that as she transforms into her hammer hyper she appears naked and also in her frozen state. It would be nice to have a censored version, its just a bit off-putting when playing as your character. The sounds, though not english, is great as it is as it gives some variety.

Still, keep up the good work. Have a Merry Christmas. ;D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28