collapse

Author Topic: The KOF Movie: The Trailer  (Read 2283 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: The KOF Movie: The Trailer
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »
lol

the only Cast member in that Tekken movie thats cool and makes sense (and i do mean "Only")

is

Lateef Crowder AS Eddie Gordo.

he was great in "the protector"

nuff said :-w

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM
  • Energy Doesn't Die
    • Infinite Fighting Forum
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »
I hate Hollywood.

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
Why isn't Kyo japanese?
Why does Terry have short hair?
WHY IS MAI FLATCHESTED!?!

:'(

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »
Gordon Chan sucks. He fails.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »
Whoblehwah  i am with you on that! wtf is terry bogard doin workin for the CIA and got short hair?, why is mai flatchested and where is all her glorious figure? and why kyo is caucasian? sounds like that dumb dragonball flick and chun li movie all over again. this sucks!  Rugal is a huge dude and why they got lil  man playin as him and why they gotta be in a another dimension and usin swords? thios is why i cant stand video game movies like this.  be true to the game not make your version of it. dont people see when they make their versions it dont always work right?
 street fighter, mortal kombat 2, dead or alive and i mean cmon yall! you mean to tell me these are the best and closet to the game characters they could find? this is the best story they could come up with?  KOF is like a best of the best alongside with street fighter. they are the benchmarks so why destroy them in this manner. i went to see the first Mortal Kombat like 3 times at the movies and i still watch it to this day. it was good but the second just went off to a whole different thing for me.

I say if you dont wanna do the games name any reaL JUSTICE IN THE MOVIE DONT MAKE IT!  Terry bogard is one of my favorites and they killed him ! My daughter who is a fan of the KOF games and animes was pissed to see what they have done to her peeps. I know i preach about people having their visions of their work but when you take a game and make it into a full fledge movie they should really do their homework and make it true to the games. In characters and in story at least. why they gotta go to another dimension to be this super human fighters? nobody said it had to be so idealistic in the whole thought process. we all know we cant do a power wave in the real word but damn let us have our imaginations thrilled at it being able to do so. KOF the movie... your killin me!

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:May 29, 2024, 06:18:54 AM
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2009, 11:09:46 PM »
Hockey player + Other dimensions...?? = TMNT Casey Jones?

Suddenly Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Resident Evil(2,3) and 2nd MK movie don´t look so bad compared to this...

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 12:16:01 AM »
OH MY GOD! :thumbsup: \-/o

The amount of smileys i have to put to precisely describe my feelings to this movie would be considered spam... :-w

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
@Lando33: LMAO!!! dude u went ape on that comment but i feel ya 200% man. I posted this on my myspace page and wow random people blew up that bulletin aggravated....one cat looked like he was 40 and had to say somethin :D

man SNK truely dont realize how many hardcore King of Fighters fans they have out here. They really broke our hearts with this crap. Our child hood memories are a bit shot with this piss of trash movie.

i was a Huge Terry bogard and Rugal fan and im just like wow this aint right at all man :(....

lord please dont make a Mega Man movie... 8=| @^@

id personally send hate mail to Capcom if they do that...

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 12:29:40 AM »

lord please dont make a Mega Man movie... 8=| @^@

id personally send hate mail to Capcom if they do that...

Funny you say that,
I heard somewhere that someone was making a live-action megaman movie :-??

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 03:17:22 AM »
Funny you say that,

stop...i refuse to believe that crap man lol....are you serious?? o.O#

HAIL CROM!!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 03:24:04 AM »

stop...i refuse to believe that crap man lol....are you serious?? o.O#
There is one being made, but by fans. Seems like it will be a full film though. From what I've seen (even though a pretty bad idea to begin with), they got it down far more then any major company would have. If Megaman were going to be made into a movie though, it should of ended up like the Astro Boy one that's gonna come out soon. Think that'd work out really well.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 03:42:04 AM »
Funny you say that,
It was a fan movie if I remember correctly. But yes, only way Megaman would work is CGI or if they make it an anime movie. (Which would be no longer than a thirty minute special.)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 04:18:22 PM »
DEMONKAI lol man i had to go off on that! it is just really startin to get to me how these so called directors wanna duplicate great games into movies but instead of making them worth wild they instead just rape the name and put in what they want. its just wrong and i think the companies who allow these studios and directors to do their games into films should have more than a lil bit of input.  they should be full on advisors to their art that is being done into a movie.  KOF dont take place in some other dimension so why in the worldmake it so? i think these retard directors just wanna make something to draw people in so they can get paid but minus the fact they dont really care about the franchise in any kind of way imaginable.

SNK should take a gooooood look at the Mugen community and see how their work has inspired gamers and fans so much.  Mugen characters i have seen in the 3 or so years i have been into it are mostly made using the street fighter and KOF styles as bases. That is like total homage paid ! that means they have a fan base that is world wide. there should be like some kind of   :rules: to making a game to movie thing. they already have them for action flicks, horror flicks and such. they all go by some kind of code. the woman is always the survivor even tho she was a whiny puss the whole flick till somehow she got enough super human courage to take on the killer at the end of the flick. all bogus bull crap! lol. and god no dont make a megaman movie please! unless its in cgi like astro boy or something. let dreamworks or pixtar handle all that. no l;ive action please. what they gonna do? get a circus midget to play as mega man ? lmao, i surely bet they would too. \-/o

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »
For those of you who want to know who's playing Raven in the Tekken movie:

Yes, Raven will be driving every fanboy crazy. Enjoy.
-.-

Offline Demon King EX

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
  • 天狗 Heavenly Dog
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »
why why
how come they couldnt just make it like Polar Express
With some good effects Animated out!,

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
There is one being made, but by fans. Seems like it will be a full film though. From what I've seen (even though a pretty bad idea to begin with), they got it down far more then any major company would have. If Megaman were going to be made into a movie though, it should of ended up like the Astro Boy one that's gonna come out soon. Think that'd work out really well.

:DExactly on what you said about Astro Boy is what thought when i first seen the trailer. i said wow they could a megaman CG flick JUST like that with those same directors lol. I thought i was the only dude who was thinkin that :w00t:...

yeh i heard about that fan made Megman flick on myspace. someone had the pic up of the dude and i asked was it real?
But what im saying is an Official Movie company making mega man and it going to big screen. BUt ok i see these fan boyz are serious then :(|).

DEMONKAI lol man i had to go off on that! it is just really startin to get to me how these so called directors wanna duplicate great games into movies but instead of making them worth wild they instead just rape the name and put in what they want. its just wrong and i think the companies who allow these studios and directors to do their games into films should have more than a lil bit of input.  they should be full on advisors to their art that is being done into a movie.  KOF dont take place in some other dimension so why in the worldmake it so? i think these retard directors just wanna make something to draw people in so they can get paid but minus the fact they dont really care about the franchise in any kind of way imaginable.

SNK should take a gooooood look at the Mugen community and see how their work has inspired gamers and fans so much.  Mugen characters i have seen in the 3 or so years i have been into it are mostly made using the street fighter and KOF styles as bases. That is like total homage paid ! that means they have a fan base that is world wide. there should be like some kind of   :rules: to making a game to movie thing. they already have them for action flicks, horror flicks and such. they all go by some kind of code. the woman is always the survivor even tho she was a whiny puss the whole flick till somehow she got enough super human courage to take on the killer at the end of the flick. all bogus bull crap! lol. and god no dont make a megaman movie please! unless its in cgi like astro boy or something. let dreamworks or pixtar handle all that. no l;ive action please. what they gonna do? get a circus midget to play as mega man ? lmao, i surely bet they would too. \-/o

LOL a "circus midget"  :D  funny and scary thing you said that cuz i think they would do that or get ya boy "MINI ME" to play lil Mega lmao. Or that guy that Played as "Willow" lol. freakin sad man. o.O#
stupid @sses dont know what they be doing with these game movies aint hard at all. Wether CG or live action it aint hard. Hollywood is the worse with certain things. And yeh man i feel the same way on "Rules" for these Game based movies. The fans or The companies themselves should have major pull or what they want done. someway when it comes to these game movies. A code persay like you said. Marvel did that at the last minute showing that with reboot of Incredible HULK & IronMan. I mean take pride in your art and creation. Seiously if i was the creator of a MAJOR game that attracted a lot of fans, i wouldnt wanna let them down any way. Id look at messege boards and fan mail and just sum everything up along with the Original concept. Look at the best directors the fans would want me to Use and all that. I mean even Todd mcfarlene said that about The spawn movie. It was cool but he laughed and said it could have been way better and he will really listen more to the fans. But that was long ago though :-??

But on the real if i made one of the hottest game or comic characters and its going to the big screen, for damn sure i wouldnt be Violating Its image like that. I want my fans happy. I dont care how much money is involved. if you suck as a director or writer your not touchin my sh*t period. [-X

this is an art...

HAIL CROM!!

Offline elee0031

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 04, 2011, 09:53:32 PM
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:50 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why make a King of Fighters movie when you don't have a good fatal fury movie out first. The majority of the fighters I believe came out of fatal fury and king of fighters expanded the series. King of fighters would have been a good idea for a sequal or trilogy once you've established the main characters and back story.The story line looks like a rip of mortal combat the movie. Only stayed in tradition by copy right name only, as many of you pointed out that the casting sucked.

There's a better chance that DOA (Dead or Alive) will come back with a sequal then KOF. Yes I love DOA cause the casting was hot and the story line was pretty good.

Ok and for the other anime-game made to movie - Street Fighter Legends of Chun-Li was an ok casting but Kristian is type cast in Smallville (Smallville fans will know what I mean, LANA.). Also the story line sucked as you killed off the boss to early in the pre-qual. Dragon Ball was not the most worthy of anime to live action adaptation but I least they got some of the character elements to it. The script needed to be reworked by the offical anime team that did the original dragon ball series. And finally the last one I can think of is Resident Evil, for me it was a good; staying some what true to the game as far as characters, costumes, and story line. Oh! and I'm biased anyway on this notion of X-Men, X2 United, X3 The Last Stand and X.O. - Wolverine as they got sooo much of it wrong - My opinion was that they should have built the foundation of X-Men with the original 5 and expanding it out with new characters, not just have them randomly pop out of no where. 

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »
 :-w                                                                                                     OK............................................ I'm usually the one that's basically BEGGING you guys to be open minded about these things........................ but O M G! THIS crap is INSANE! I read someone say earlier or on the youtube replies that they thought that the House of the Dead movie was an INSULT...well, yeah I TOO thought that, and I TOO have been wanting a live action movie of KOF, TEKKEN, DBZ (ESPECIALLY after seeing the martial arts movies Storm Riders and The Duel...hell, even Hero) and a DECENT SF live-action movie...but we keep getting bulls***! I mean REALLY....NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING is right about the direction of this KOF movie...AT ALL! And what surprises me is that (and this may sound a little biased but it's how I feel, how I see it) what surprises me is that the directors and producers and what not are NOT American...wait I take back ONE thing...Rugal is British/English in origin IINM, and so is Terry and they got THAT right...as well as Mai's nationality (for the most part) but EVERYTHING else is utter HORSESHIT! BTW, I really think that if you're gonna throw Mai in there, Andy should also be there...it just helps with character developement...know something; when I first saw a clip of Iori (sans the DAMN hockey mask '>.>) I thought he was Robert...and then I was getting mad as he was clearly of oriental decent and Robert is Spanish-American? Or Mexican-American? One of the two. Anyway, yeah, I'll wait for the DVD, then watch it on youtube when someone rips it before even wasting my time...in fact I don't EVEN want anymore info on this movie until it ACTUALLY releases as I want to be hopeful that they will make the necessary changes to make this movie BEARABLE at the very least. Don't they hold movie screenings for this kinda crap?! o.O?

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:44 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why make a King of Fighters movie when you don't have a good fatal fury movie out first. The majority of the fighters I believe came out of fatal fury and king of fighters expanded the series. King of fighters would have been a good idea for a sequal or trilogy once you've established the main characters and back story.The story line looks like a rip of mortal combat the movie. Only stayed in tradition by copy right name only, as many of you pointed out that the casting sucked.

There's a better chance that DOA (Dead or Alive) will come back with a sequal then KOF. Yes I love DOA cause the casting was hot and the story line was pretty good.

Ok and for the other anime-game made to movie - Street Fighter Legends of Chun-Li was an ok casting but Kristian is type cast in Smallville (Smallville fans will know what I mean, LANA.). Also the story line sucked as you killed off the boss to early in the pre-qual. Dragon Ball was not the most worthy of anime to live action adaptation but I least they got some of the character elements to it. The script needed to be reworked by the offical anime team that did the original dragon ball series. And finally the last one I can think of is Resident Evil, for me it was a good; staying some what true to the game as far as characters, costumes, and story line. Oh! and I'm biased anyway on this notion of X-Men, X2 United, X3 The Last Stand and X.O. - Wolverine as they got sooo much of it wrong - My opinion was that they should have built the foundation of X-Men with the original 5 and expanding it out with new characters, not just have them randomly pop out of no where.  

lol you are a funny dude cuz i stressed the same thing on my myspace page to the angry fans in a bulletin on the whole Fatal Fury thing also. I totally agree.
I was saying they shoulda started it with Terry Bogard making his way to That King fighters tournament. In the "2nd Movie" Then there should have Been KOF.
BUT!!! they woulda F*cked up The fatal fury movie too im sure 8=| and had a guy from switerland play Terry i guess lol..... :-??
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:15:09 AM by DEMONKAI »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »
ARE YOU F#<(!Z9 KIDDING ME??!!  \-/o Did they say that Terry's a freakin CIA agent???!!!I mean dude!! Did you see that guy?! Looks NOTHING like Terry! These fools didn't learn a thing from that crappy Chun-Li movie... Vice and mature look like two dominatrix broads, Rugal, just not gonna work for me. He should have been some one else. But who??? Mai, No boobs... That's NOT MAI! Iori, oh please... Not dressed right, and the hair's all wrong... Kyo, a White guy with an Asian name. Ridiculous! Another dimension??? WTF!! There's no other dimension... They're SUPPOSED to live in a world where people just throw elements from their hands, and jump really high! It's just normal in their universe! This movie's gonna FAIL HARD...!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* I give it a week tops. And that might be pushing it...  >o:-(

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2009, 05:25:30 AM »
ARE YOU F#<(!Z9 KIDDING ME??!!  \-/o Did they say that Terry's a freakin CIA agent???!!!I mean dude!! Did you see that guy?! Looks NOTHING like Terry! These fools didn't learn a thing from that crappy Chun-Li movie... Vice and mature look like two dominatrix broads, Rugal, just not gonna work for me. He should have been some one else. But who??? Mai, No boobs... That's NOT MAI! Iori, oh please... Not dressed right, and the hair's all wrong... Kyo, a White guy with an Asian name. Ridiculous! Another dimension??? WTF!! There's no other dimension... They're SUPPOSED to live in a world where people just throw elements from their hands, and jump really high! It's just normal in their universe! This movie's gonna FAIL HARD...!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* I give it a week tops. And that might be pushing it...  >o:-(

two weeks tops?? lol Hell it would be lucky if it gets that far :-j. Nah i give it that same premiere Friday...

Grand opening =D> Grand closing *Iceman ThumbsDown!*  :DxDie

HAIL CROM!!

Offline GLB

• Wrestling God.
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 01, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
  • <3
    • GLB_18
    • Skype - NewageGLB
    • GLB's Mugen Website
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2009, 07:29:46 AM »
Just like the Mario brothers movie, all the live action DBZ and Street fighter movies this will be awful  :'(  But i'm still interested in seeing it because i want to see how terrible and personally i like KOF better than SF. this is why it hurts  :(

Offline Heavy Weapons Guy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 06, 2010, 09:40:55 PM
  • "Who touched my sandvich?!"
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »
Comparing it with Fight Club? Hohohohohawhaw... That slaps me on the knee!

And seriously, did any of you expect to be something decent? Did any of you have some hope on this one? :V

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »

And seriously, did any of you expect to be something decent? Did any of you have some hope on this one? :V

NOPE!! Not after I saw the pics of the actors playing the parts. When I saw Rugal with the dominatrix chicks, I immediately knew IT WAS A WRAP!!  ;*)) Then when I saw Terry, I laughed my a$$ off! lol... Then after seeing Sean Ferris as KYO KUSANAGI!!!!!!!!!!  :DxDie I was instantly and officially no longer interested in that Bull$###! FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »

Indeed

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15