collapse

Author Topic: So aparently...  (Read 650 times)

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
So aparently...
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:56:55 AM »
So aparently, watchmen is evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfHhIzUoXgI#ws-hd

So watch out for The Watchmen...  :DxDie

[EDIT]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:02:10 AM by HyperGogeta »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: So aparently...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:59:55 AM »
Hmmm intresting.

Personaly i always thought watchmen was a warning agisnt the New World Order, something like, the world is going to come togeather over a great tradgiy and dont buy into it.

But yeah there was allot of those themes in the graphic novel and the movie.

Didnt know Allan More praticed magic and was a masson  /:O

Power here on earth is so short lived, why anyone would crouped themselfs forever just for power on earth... its dumb.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:19:43 AM by SpiderMew »

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 10:04:52 AM »
Fixed it SpiderMew

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
Thats guys an Idiot he doest make a believeable case at all. fail:lies: *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
(click to show/hide)

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 01:15:59 PM »
5:11 I am suprised that he mentioned that these "evil" people worshiped a large owl and he mentioned nothing about owl man a "owl" being in the movie (spooky backgound music)

I have come to the conclusion that if you look for things that you will find them(like the doctor in 23 told jim carrey) so o well antother entertaining movie now has a deeper than deep meaning to it o.O#.     Transformers is about the devil >:D

my new one

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:46:26 PM »
The Transformers are an unholy curse created by the beast we call the desolate one , the first of the fallen , the spoiler of virgins , the Maaaaaaaster of abortions ....lol

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that if you look for things that you will find them(like the doctor in 23 told jim carrey)
the thing is after i watched that movie i started doing that 23 thing for like 3 days
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »
actually doesnt the Bible warns in the days(which also means years to God) of sorrow(which we are now in im guessing due to children already growing more and more intelligent and going against their parents to an insane degree and people like MJ dying left and right) something great is supposed to happen and during that time theres supposed to be a call of peace amongst the world and one person will do it and that person is supposed to be the antichrist which can and will do al the things that Jesus can do and he will fool the world (most of it at least)....blah blah blah....those who receive his mark and kneel before him....blah blah blah basically once you get the mark u know where you are going. SO honestly yes a new world is coming but this plot is so thick that I wonder how it will unfold to make it so that it will fool even the greatest of minds and the onces that know God well enough to know its not him. That to me is scary because those who dont know Jesus and those that do wont be able to tell the difference except by one way. Then if u choose not to receive it they kill you....hmmm it just worries me about what is suppose to happen that make the ppl so desperate that they would fall for it....sorry for the long post...just got me thinking a bit.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
actually doesnt the Bible warns in the days(which also means years to God) of sorrow(which we are now in im guessing due to children already growing more and more intelligent and going against their parents to an insane degree and people like MJ dying left and right) something great is supposed to happen and during that time theres supposed to be a call of peace amongst the world and one person will do it and that person is supposed to be the antichrist which can and will do al the things that Jesus can do and he will fool the world (most of it at least)....blah blah blah....those who receive his mark and kneel before him....blah blah blah basically once you get the mark u know where you are going. SO honestly yes a new world is coming but this plot is so thick that I wonder how it will unfold to make it so that it will fool even the greatest of minds and the onces that know God well enough to know its not him. That to me is scary because those who dont know Jesus and those that do wont be able to tell the difference except by one way. Then if u choose not to receive it they kill you....hmmm it just worries me about what is suppose to happen that make the ppl so desperate that they would fall for it....sorry for the long post...just got me thinking a bit.

Theres lots of ways the antichrist could come into power. There will be a huge disapperence of people as everyone who is saved already will be called away. The scare of that alone could get the world in a panic.
Also new sicknesses could come into play, maybe the anticrhist will have a cure for it, or even a cure for aids to get everyone on his side. The European Common Market is the start of all this, eventualy thats going to become the world standard for money and then they are going to probly elimate paper money all togeather.
They already have chips that can be powerd by a humans natural electral current, that will contain all your credit and money and that will probbly be part of the "mark of the beast" Its also how this new world order will be able to track everyone on the planet, everyone with the mark that is.
The tecnology is already here for the tribulation, its all a matter of time now.
I read/heard someplace that some team in england was developing a super computer they called The Beast, that would be able to handle tracking billons of gps devices at once, but i heard this a few years ago and i dont quite remember the source so.....

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »
i'm all for Evil stuff.... and because of this guy, i'm gunna watch the movie again...because i fell he just made it better.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »
lol.....sillyness.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 05:49:38 PM »
Theres lots of ways the antichrist could come into power. There will be a huge disapperence of people as everyone who is saved already will be called away. The scare of that alone could get the world in a panic.
Also new sicknesses could come into play, maybe the anticrhist will have a cure for it, or even a cure for aids to get everyone on his side. The European Common Market is the start of all this, eventualy thats going to become the world standard for money and then they are going to probly elimate paper money all togeather.
They already have chips that can be powerd by a humans natural electral current, that will contain all your credit and money and that will probbly be part of the "mark of the beast" Its also how this new world order will be able to track everyone on the planet, everyone with the mark that is.
The tecnology is already here for the tribulation, its all a matter of time now.
I read/heard someplace that some team in england was developing a super computer they called The Beast, that would be able to handle tracking billons of gps devices at once, but i heard this a few years ago and i dont quite remember the source so.....

how crazy would it be if the antichrist was a computer

my new one

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »
ZOMG SKYNET IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28