collapse

Author Topic: Motoko Kusanagi Discussion (NOT A MUGEN WIP THREAD)  (Read 885 times)

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Motoko Kusanagi Discussion (NOT A MUGEN WIP THREAD)
« on: January 27, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
I never really gave much about Motoko from GITS anyway. Once again, THIS IS NOT A WIP THREAD. This thread is a discussion of WHAT MOTOKO WOULD BE LIKE If she was a M.U.G.E.N. character. how many moves would she have? What is the style? (Original, CvS, MvC, KOF, etc.)

This thread is also a dicussion-to-arguement thread. Third time's the charm: THIS IS NOT A WIP THREAD. I was thinking one day about a Motoko in MUGEN just when I saw GITS on my local listings, but didn't give a nothing to watch.

I would say that the sprite edit of what Motoko would be like in MUGEN is a sprite eit of Leona rather than Jill because Leona had all of this military-like clothing that is easy to understand and convert it to 2035 clothing, despite Jill having some part of it (though we can study it and put it on Leona...). The kind of clothing I think Motoko would have is the one where she goes out on the field with Tachikomas or the other one where she has a coat, no pants (why Shirow-sama????) long socks, gloves, and shoes. Or other cloth IMO.

BTW Shirow Masamune is the person who made GITS.

Fourth times a greater charm: THIS IS AN ARGUEMENT THREAD, NOT A WIP. Remember, I'm not posting any screenshots, sprites, GIFs, or anything for this thread or it would make it look like a WIP thread.

Also, I think it would be better If the Leona-edit sprites could be converted to CvS or MvC or best yet, convert it to an anime style like Haruhi is to her anime when Choiyer had the sprite edits in the .sff file.

As for the moves, I hope it is not too many. A tachikoma coming into battle would be a great super move, like when Marco Rossi in NGBC sends a Metal slug out and shoots machine guns. Also, a special move with a tachikoma wrapping the enemy would be cool, but almost similiar to Noriaki Kakyoin's Tie Wrap Snake, where the enemy is being squeezed.

No! No! No o.O#! This is sound like a WIP thread too much! I'm just asking what would she be like, not what's going to be in there! Okay, let me straighten myself. I'm not making this character, no one has news that their making the character or anyone else.

How would she combo? Kind of like--oh, G2G, I'm typing this from school.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:August 07, 2024, 06:57:22 PM
Re: Motoko Kusanagi Discussion (NOT A MUGEN WIP THREAD)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 02:54:07 PM »
Who? You mean this chick?

Ah, I never really was a big fan of Ghost in the Shell.

Maybe she could have a move where the medium absolves itself from the collective unconsciousness, therefore facilitating the need for a permutation of the populace in order to organize itself as a new medium.

..or something. :(|)

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »
Who? You mean this chick?

Ah, I never really was a big fan of Ghost in the Shell.

Maybe she could have a move where the medium absolves itself from the collective unconsciousness, therefore facilitating the need for a permutation of the populace in order to organize itself as a new medium.

..or something. :(|)

or she can just shoot that gun in her hand  :D   :D   :D  :D   :D   j/k

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
Leona would serve as a really good base,her body built resembles more of her than Jills(whose sprites are rather short)
On a side note,Haruhi is an edit of Arcueid from Melty Blood

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 05:41:41 PM »
Active Camouflage system: Trans controller.

Not sure if New Media Theory would work well in a character; If it could be pulled off, you'd have to be careful about how you implemented it.

Laughing Man hyper would be fun too.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »
Leona would serve as a really good base,her body built resembles more of her than Jills(whose sprites are rather short)
On a side note,Haruhi is an edit of Arcueid from Melty Blood

Yes, Haruhi is an edit of Arcueid's sprites. Very anime-accurate sprites, like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is to Hirohiko Araki's artstyle (which is unlike any other style, which is great.)

Leona is a really good base, I just want to know how the style Motoko will have because I don't think KOF style would do any good. Maybe we can try CvS-ing....

PS the pic of Motoko is nice enough. Can some get images of the back side and front of the suit? (NO! NO! NO! I sound like I'm working on it! Anyways, just show me pics, I really admire the suit, that's why I'd like to see it.)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 17, 2024, 04:48:07 PM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

thunderstrike eric masterson by Blagoy
[September 12, 2024, 02:41:33 PM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28