collapse

Author Topic: Past two months really hard on me.  (Read 507 times)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Past two months really hard on me.
« on: September 24, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
I've been looking for a job in forever. Can't find one. I even went to apply at the girly shops. That's how bad it was. I found myself stuck driving through floods. I hate the weather.
I went to my gf's house for my birthday, she was acting a bit schizo as usual but then I talked things over with her and things are fine now, but now I'm injured in my back and my left leg and I have no idea why.
For my birthday I got a Terminator 2 jacket, Yakuza 2, and a Ipod Nano (1st gen). I gave my gf my wii because I realized I really don't use it, unless I'm at her house. OH and I couldn't use it at her house last time I was over because the power plant got messed up from a wind storm causing most of the city to lose electricity, and then a few days ago I went to Gameworks to cool down. I'm a bit cooled down now, still a lil hot headed though.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Re: Past two months really hard on me.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 07:27:38 PM »
I've been looking for a job in forever. Can't find one. I even went to apply at the girly shops. That's how bad it was. I found myself stuck driving through floods. I hate the weather.
I went to my gf's house for my birthday, she was acting a bit schizo as usual but then I talked things over with her and things are fine now, but now I'm injured in my back and my left leg and I have no idea why.
For my birthday I got a Terminator 2 jacket, Yakuza 2, and a Ipod Nano (1st gen). I gave my gf my wii because I realized I really don't use it, unless I'm at her house. OH and I couldn't use it at her house last time I was over because the power plant got messed up from a wind storm causing most of the city to lose electricity, and then a few days ago I went to Gameworks to cool down. I'm a bit cooled down now, still a lil hot headed though.

i feel u man da economy is fuked rite now thats why its hard to get a job i been tryin forever to get one so i can get a new gen system luckly by da grace of god i have a interview commin up next week. just stay strong man like i have and god will bless u if u continue to stay strong.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »
Yeah man, i hear that. I cant find a job eather and ive been looking for over a year and a half. Ive applyed to go back to school and some student lones, might be something you would want to look into. Maybe even become a profesional student untill you can find something you can do that would pay more or you really enjoy.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
Jam out some tunes with that nano, it will help you in times like these.

But the current economy does not even compare to the great depression.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:August 07, 2024, 06:57:22 PM
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 07:44:19 PM »
VKM, my long lost bro. I noticed you were gone for a while and popped back in to release a stage.

We're kinda used to the disappearing and reappearing by now.  :D

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »
Jam out some tunes with that nano, it will help you in times like these.

But the current economy does not even compare to the great depression.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression
Yeah, but we're going through a recession, which is still bad. If it gets a lot worse, we could be going through another depression, and we do not need that.
Ugh I must have applied at 50 places last week alone.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 02:38:43 AM »
I'm living off of my unemployment right now. I lost my job, (of 5 years), about a month ago...I can't complain...at least, until I start seriously needing REAL money. My life was seriously KILLING me while I was working. I was always tired, stressed, random depression, lacked focus, suffered from weight loss (I mean seriously...a 6'1", 140lb. dude doesn't need to be LOSING weight!), it was pretty awful...until I got fired that is. Haha, the EXACT same day I got fired I ended my relationship with my girl of 3 years. I thought to myself, 'Wow, this is type of stuff you hear when you hear about some poor dude committing suicide or something', but I couldn't have been happier! Now, I just sit back, work on my music (my love and passion), and collect my little check every two weeks. Life is too short to NOT be happy. I'm complacent and no matter what, I won't let money dictate my happiness again. I'm healthier, more focused, and definitely happier.

VKM, seriously my dude...try to be as HAPPY as you can in this life. I've realized that only we have to power to find happiness and enjoy it. These things, they'll either pass, or get better man...as long as you stay strong and keep your faith. You'll be alright...things can always get worse.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »
Damn, everyone having a bad summer or something? That's including me. A VKM, bro, just hope for the best man. I'm just now getting back on my feet after what had happened earlier this month. Yeah, life can be hell at times, but it will get better soon. I realise that now. Before I felt I had nothing going for me and I about lost it. I moved back here at home (I've been in Florida for the past 5 months) and things much got better. Keep ya head up ;)

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 01:27:34 PM »
Im also unemployed.  I feel ur pain bro, even if ive only been without a job for a week.  All I can tell u is to keep ur head up.  And phone rape the jobs u applied to.  That usually works for me.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28