collapse

Author Topic: Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom  (Read 19057 times)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
Re: OMG! YES!!!!!! ANOTHER CAPCOM CROSS-OVER!
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »
yeah you're right man. Why would a spammable, no risk, high reward attack that can regenerate ANY damage that it takes need any sort of balancing?

I mean, it ALREADY takes extra, recoverable damage! If you really want to stop it, you can use a whole level of your gauge on a HIGHLY telegraphed, hard to combo into snapback attack that leaves you wide open if you whiff it!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2008, 01:21:56 AM »
yeah you're right man. Why would a spammable, no risk, high reward attack that can regenerate ANY damage that it takes need any sort of balancing?

I mean, it ALREADY takes extra, recoverable damage! If you really want to stop it, you can use a whole level of your gauge on a HIGHLY telegraphed, hard to combo into snapback attack that leaves you wide open if you whiff it!

WTF did you just say! LMAO! Dude I've been playing this game every day since it came out, I know what I'm talking about, and a snap back isnt hard to pull off, you can pretty much combo into it from anything!!!!! And if you know how to play, metore building isn't that hard! And calling on an assis is very risky, you can get snap backed into the infinite or loose him to a super! The recovery of the assits makes it fair, you obviously havent played some of these players that can knock out assists who have only been called out for 1 turn, shows how much you know, the recovery actually balances it!
Coming 2099.

Offline Saber Alter

• Best Saber
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 12:00:35 PM
  • Best Girl
    • LordKurow
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2008, 01:30:12 AM »
Crap, theres gunna be Assist's in this one too.....The most hated feature since MvC2.

Eh? I'm pretty sure the assists here are liek the ones in XvSF or MvSF...well, the tag system seems to suggest that

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2008, 01:30:37 AM »

WTF did you just say! LMAO! Dude I've been playing this game every day since it came out, I know what I'm talking about, and a snap back isnt hard to pull off, you can pretty much combo into it from anything!!!!! And if you know how to play, metore building isn't that hard! And calling on an assis is very risky, you can get snap backed into the infinite or loose him to a super! The recovery of the assits makes it fair, you obviously havent played some of these players that can knock out assists who have only been called out for 1 turn, shows how much you know, the recovery actually balances it!

YOU obviously haven't played the game as much as you brag.

using someone like storm or sentinel as an assist, you can constantly throw out typhoons and mini bots to pin people down while you rush the crap out of them with hiryu.

hell, just picking captain commando and spamming his anti air assist is hellah safe if he doesn't get hit.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2008, 01:32:11 AM »
furthermore, the snap back is a freaking horrible attack that's a pain in the butt to use, and no matter how much meter you build, you still need to land the attack to be sucessful.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2008, 01:33:51 AM »

using someone like storm or sentinel as an assist, you can constantly throw out typhoons and mini bots to pin people down while you rush the sh*t out of them with hiryu.

hell, just picking captain commando and spamming his anti air assist is hellah safe if he doesn't get hit.

LMAO! Who uses storm with Strider?  8-}

It's Doom and strider, nooby, and think about this b4 you open your mouth again... if they wouldnt recover and they get knocked out by the other oponent, it's pretty much the oponents game becouse they still have their assists and you dont, now is that fair... no, so just...  :-$  L-)
Coming 2099.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2008, 02:02:20 AM »

using someone like storm or sentinel as an assist, you can constantly throw out typhoons and mini bots to pin people down while you rush the sh*t out of them with hiryu.

LMAO! Who uses storm with Strider?  8-}

It's Doom and strider, nooby, and think about this b4 you open your mouth again... if they wouldnt recover and they get knocked out by the other oponent, it's pretty much the oponents game becouse they still have their assists and you dont, now is that fair... no, so just...  :-$  L-)

I know man. GOD FORBID someone uses a character that isn't in the top seven, right? This isn't a game for variety!

I mean, with fifty six people to choose from, why would anyone want to make a team that isn't the same characters as everyone else?

and where do you get off calling someone a noob? What are you, like fifteen? You can't even use proper grammar in half of the things you type, and you're trying to tell somebody to think before opening their mouth? You got a lot of growing up to do kid.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2008, 02:45:58 AM »

It's Doom and strider, nooby, and think about this b4 you open your mouth again... if they wouldnt recover and they get knocked out by the other oponent, it's pretty much the oponents game becouse they still have their assists and you dont, now is that fair... no, so just...  :-$  L-)

I know man. GOD FORBID someone uses a character that isn't in the top seven, right? This isn't a game for variety!

I mean, with fifty six people to choose from, why would anyone want to make a team that isn't the same characters as everyone else?

and where do you get off calling someone a noob? What are you, like fifteen? You can't even use proper grammar in half of the things you type, and you're trying to tell somebody to think before opening their mouth? You got a lot of growing up to do kid.

lol attacking grammar when there's more important stuff to point out? Petty man, really petty. WIth age doesn't always come the ability to type well. U cud b 30sumthin n still type liek dis u no. it don matta wat age u r, there r sum things dat don come wit age man.

It's the internet, why get so bent out of shape over the word "noob"? That's pretty much the saddest thing about this whole almost argument between you two. What I also find funny is the underlying ageism, what with the blatant "What are you, like fifteen? [...] You've got a lot of growing up to do kid." EPIC LULZ MY FRIEND! :D
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
yea daigo u did act like it was impossible for someone to use storm and stryder and i have used them as a team a couple of times before they make a pretty good team u wouldnt know if u have never picked them before.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2008, 12:26:17 PM »
I wonder who'll be in this game. Capcom has such a wide variety to chose from now. I hope Vile is in, lol. Also, REDRAW MORRIGAN GOD DAMMIT! They've been reusing her sprites for TOO LONG!

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2008, 01:34:31 PM »
Sorry Acey . These sprites won't be used for mugen . This is more of a cell shaded / 3d effect based game . Not like old school MVC games . Thanx to Kai for the pics .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »
2.5D, lol.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2008, 01:58:16 PM »

lol attacking grammar when there's more important stuff to point out? Petty man, really petty. WIth age doesn't always come the ability to type well. U cud b 30sumthin n still type liek dis u no. it don matta wat age u r, there r sum things dat don come wit age man.

It's the internet, why get so bent out of shape over the word "noob"? That's pretty much the saddest thing about this whole almost argument between you two. What I also find funny is the underlying ageism, what with the blatant "What are you, like fifteen? [...] You've got a lot of growing up to do kid." EPIC LULZ MY FRIEND! :D

I know, where the f**k does he get off attacking my age and spelling, last time I checked, my spelling isn't that bad! Or maybe it's just 'couse there's nothing he can really say about MVC2, it's obviously that when he clearly went on to attack me about other things, so I'ma just chill, there's no point in arguing with someone who doesn't know what he's talking about!

Edit: At that whole Strider and Doom team, I only said that becouse he tried to point out how cheap it was, and it isn't cheap, it's just another way of playing, it's a trap team... duh, thats what he's referring too, and who the f**k said anything about picking the top 7 tier characters, you can choose whoever the f**k you wan't! :-@
Coming 2099.

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »
For God sake!!! \-/o
Stop going offtopic all of you and take this to PM or any other non-public place!!! >:(

Cause I hope you all know what's next if you keep doing it... :-w
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
I just looked at Tatsunoko wikipedia page. They have a lot of shows, but I don't know the majority pf them, lol. I wonder if Evangelion will make it into the game. Speed Racer will probably be in. It'd be stupid to leave him out since he's so popular.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
I was just thinking, I hope some SF3 people make it to this game. Out of all the crossovers only 4 were in them

Yun (CVS2)
Yang (In one of Yun's moves only)
Sean (Ryu's intro in MvC only)
Hugo (SVC Chaos)

I hope people like Makoto and Ibuki make it in. Also, some Warzards characters would be cool. Also, some megaman bad guys should be put in, maybe as strikers. Storm Eagle from MMX1 could replace Storm, lol.

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »
WOW!!!! Tatsunoko made ALOT of anime since the 60's.They even made Nurse Witch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko

I'm shocked.This game sounds like it'll be awesome.Now I can only hope Capcom will put some franchises they haven't used yet.

Please have Power Stone,Breath Of Fire,&Devil May Cry Characters in it. [-O<

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 09, 2024, 09:24:19 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »
Those hadou-ken sprites look insane!!

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »
This game NEEDS Viewtiful Joe & Ameratsu.

Sigh... So many possibilities...

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2008, 05:27:36 PM »
I wish Capcom would ask the fans though just as nintendo asked the fans what 3rd party characters should be in Brawl.But unlike Nintendo Capcom Doesn't give a poop about the fans.But I bet Tatsunoko does.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
This game NEEDS Viewtiful Joe & Ameratsu.

Sigh... So many possibilities...

I pray to god he's in, lol.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »
I wish Capcom would ask the fans though just as nintendo asked the fans what 3rd party characters should be in Brawl.But unlike Nintendo Capcom Doesn't give a poop about the fans.But I bet Tatsunoko does.

If Capcom doesn't listen to it's fans then I don't know what the hell means Okami Wii, RE4 on 4 platforms and many more ports.

Offline Whoblehwah

• Email
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »

If Capcom doesn't listen to it's fans then I don't know what the hell means Okami Wii, RE4 on 4 platforms and many more ports.

More ports = More money
Honestly I wished they'd do like they said and continue with the MMX games on psp. The remade the first game, said they'd make the rest, and never did. ALSO when the fans voted that Sammy should've made Sammy vs. Capcom they pulled out of the project. Why? Sammy would've gotten most profits.

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
Expanding on my last post, Viewtiful Joe would actually be perfect. He was created as a homage to Tastunoko's anime style, for cripes sake. Plus, looking at the Graphic style of the game, he'd fit right in.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »
Expanding on my last post, Viewtiful Joe would actually be perfect. He was created as a homage to Tastunoko's anime style, for cripes sake. Plus, looking at the Graphic style of the game, he'd fit right in.

^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28