collapse

Author Topic: Ghost Rider, Mystique & Morph  (Read 568 times)

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
Ghost Rider, Mystique & Morph
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:18:41 AM »
hi everybody!!, i got 2 questions... what happened to Ghost Rider in the Civil Wars? Does he get to a side or what?... And the other is for true X-Men Fans: What is the difference between the powers of Mystique & Morph??? Thanx Everybody!!!   :-??

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
Re: Ghost Rider, Mystique & Morph
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 07:48:04 AM »
here is morph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morph_%28comics%29

and here is mystique

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_%28comics%29

and this is what ghost rider been up to

Johnny ends up in Sleepy Hollow, Illinois where a serial killer is decapitating local children and soon learns his identity: the supervillain known as Jack O'Lantern. Killed by the Punisher, Stevie Levins' body is occupied by one of the several aspects of Lucifer. The local Sherrif thinks Blaze is to blame but soon realizes the truth. Ghost Rider and The Sherrif confront Levins/Lucifer at the door of a Preacher's house, and after a short fight Ghost Rider tears out Levins/Lucifer's heart and smashes his head.[citation needed]

[edit] World War Hulk

Johnny Blaze angers the Ghost Rider when he tries to save several people and allows the Lucifer fragment they were currently fighting to escape. Later after watching a broadcast on T.V., Blaze decides to go to New York and fight the Hulk, against the Ghost Rider's will. The issue ends with Ghost Rider coming to a halt on his motorcycle in front of the Hulk.[16]

After attempting to urge the Hulk to stop, Ghost Rider engages the Hulk. Their battle is monitored by Doctor Strange and Mister Fantastic. Dr. Strange believes that Ghost Rider's mystic power is more than capable of defeating the Hulk, even going as far as to call his powers "godlike". However, as it is Johnny Blaze, not Ghost Rider, who is engaging the Hulk, the battle is tipped in the Hulk's favor. At the end of the issue, Ghost Rider regains control of the shared body and rides off because, as Dr. Strange says in the end of the issue, Ghost Rider protects only the innocent, which none of the Illuminati are.[17]

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ Cleared everything for me as well.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 01:21:06 AM »
here is morph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morph_%28comics%29

and here is mystique

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_%28comics%29

and this is what ghost rider been up to

Johnny ends up in Sleepy Hollow, Illinois where a serial killer is decapitating local children and soon learns his identity: the supervillain known as Jack O'Lantern. Killed by the Punisher, Stevie Levins' body is occupied by one of the several aspects of Lucifer. The local Sherrif thinks Blaze is to blame but soon realizes the truth. Ghost Rider and The Sherrif confront Levins/Lucifer at the door of a Preacher's house, and after a short fight Ghost Rider tears out Levins/Lucifer's heart and smashes his head.[citation needed]

[edit] World War Hulk

Johnny Blaze angers the Ghost Rider when he tries to save several people and allows the Lucifer fragment they were currently fighting to escape. Later after watching a broadcast on T.V., Blaze decides to go to New York and fight the Hulk, against the Ghost Rider's will. The issue ends with Ghost Rider coming to a halt on his motorcycle in front of the Hulk.[16]

After attempting to urge the Hulk to stop, Ghost Rider engages the Hulk. Their battle is monitored by Doctor Strange and Mister Fantastic. Dr. Strange believes that Ghost Rider's mystic power is more than capable of defeating the Hulk, even going as far as to call his powers "godlike". However, as it is Johnny Blaze, not Ghost Rider, who is engaging the Hulk, the battle is tipped in the Hulk's favor. At the end of the issue, Ghost Rider regains control of the shared body and rides off because, as Dr. Strange says in the end of the issue, Ghost Rider protects only the innocent, which none of the Illuminati are.[17]

thnx buddie, but it doesn't clear anything for me. i know that mystique is raven and morph is another one, but i mean the difference in their powers... an about ghost rider i mean if he went to iron man side or cap america's side... really really thnx anyway, bub ^^(PM)^

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 02:00:11 AM »
Mystique and Morph have the same powers.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[September 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28