collapse

Author Topic: if im not on for a long period of time  (Read 685 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
if im not on for a long period of time
« on: April 29, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »
i will probably be in juve because theres this guy i really want to beat his butt and im thinkin about doin it even though i may go to juve its seeming like its worth it right now.

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
Re: if im not on for a long period of time
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »
Damn!! Best of  %%-!!

care to share what might go down?

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »
Damn man, What is he, threatening you or something?

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »
no hes not threatining me or anything hes a lil b!tch that talks sh*t about ppl. But uhh im thinkin about doin it thursday in class so everyone can see it and i wont stop till hes literally nocked out/sleeping and word gets around quick in the hood everyones going to think hes a b!tch even more. im tryin not too but it just might happen.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 09:39:18 PM by Nutpatch »

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 08:17:10 PM »
juve? aint that in italy?
anyway i hate those kinda peeps that talk behind peeps back and talk all kind of shizzle too
spark him out m8 if hes chattin shizzle bout you
make him KO not in round one but round two
then ask him when he wakes up whats he gona do 
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
no hes not threatining me or anything hes a lil bee-otch that talks sh*t about ppl. But uhh im thinkin about doin it thursday in class so everyone can see it and i wont stop till hes literally nocked out/sleeping and word gets around quick in the hood everyones going to think hes a bee-otch even more. im tryin not too but it just might happen.
Yeah I wouldn't do it if I were you. I mean it's not worth it. Trust me, I've been in a youth home before, and it's not walk in the park. I had a hell of a time trying to get my life back together afterwards.

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 08:20:03 PM »

:D
 "Juve." Juvenile Delinquent.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »
no hes not threatining me or anything hes a lil bee-otch that talks sh*t about ppl. But uhh im thinkin about doin it thursday in class so everyone can see it and i wont stop till hes literally nocked out/sleeping and word gets around quick in the hood everyones going to think hes a bee-otch even more. im tryin not too but it just might happen.
Yeah I wouldn't do it if I were you. I mean it's not worth it. Trust me, I've been in a youth home before, and it's not walk in the park. I had a hell of a time trying to get my life back together afterwards.

Yeah I agree with VKM.
Its not good to have a "Dirty slate" in positions of a job where they check your background info.

These days school should be a "Gift" instead of a right.
I mean take a look at China those people are so good at math! :o

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

Damn... well whatever happens, good luck.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »

For a little punk talkin' sh*t behind people's backs? Not worth it if you ask me. That's little girls' stuff. Don't get yourself in trouble over something ridiculous.

Besides, in the worst case you'll wind up in a youth home (I guess). So I guess VKM is right.

You should come to Argentina, where you can knock him out and nobody'll say a thing (unless you gang up on him with some peeps or shoot his @$$ off). :DxDie

And one more little thing >:-(-|:

That's how they call an Italian soccer team named Juventus. Don't know if it's a city tho'.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »

how old are you? twelve?

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »

how old are you? twelve?

is that a insult 8=| 16 for one im actually angry about a lot of stuff i just dont tell anyone about it i keep it bottled up and this feels like the chance to let out a lot of that anger. i was mad about something else and i have him in my class i heard him say something i think he tries to wisper but it was hard enough not beatin his butt right there. though i am having second thoughts since i did just get put on school probabtion today so i cant get in any more trouble for the rest of the school year.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »
damn juve though, man I won't take my chances on going to juve thats alot of time wasting, but if u find out u won't go to juve go head beat the sh*t outta him next time he talks sh*t
Edit: just read ur last post if its school ur worried bout organize a fight outside of school tell him u wanna wreck and bring people to watch

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »
Just pretend you don`t care...ignore it,it`s the best way to survive...or if you gonna go at him,do it outside of school,where nobody can see you doing it(only ppl who`s willing to watch,yesterday two dude were fighting each other in front of a Shopping Center close to my place)Trust me,fighting for stupid things only gets you into trouble and you`ll end up bad if you think that you can solve most of your problems with your fists and legs... :-w

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 10:58:50 PM »
Just pretend you don`t care...ignore it,it`s the best way to survive...or if you gonna go at him,do it outside of school,where nobody can see you doing it(only ppl who`s willing to watch,yesterday two dude were fighting each other in front of a Shopping Center close to my place)Trust me,fighting for stupid things only gets you into trouble and you`ll end up bad if you think that you can solve most of your problems with your fists and legs... :-w

u both are right i was really really heated at school today and i kinda calmed down when i came on here who knows 
maybe i wont kick his butt because im about to get transfered to a new school anyways do to bad grades i dont know how long i can put up wit this guy though.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »
Physical contact is seldom the answer. When I was in high school (Boy, I make it sound like I'm old!) I had probably the exact same problem you're going through now. People like this guy wants some sort of reaction from you.

My advice is to find some way to take out the agression, and ignore the guy like the plaque while in school. Some sort of video game while at home woud be good, ilke Brawl or soemthing. At the very least, you ca pretend your oppenent is that guy, and take it out on the computer AI. Just leave it at home though, as there's no reason you shoud end up having these consquences for punching this guy who's not even worth your time.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »
u both are right i was really really heated at school today and i kinda calmed down when i came on here who knows 
maybe i wont kick his @$$ because im about to get transfered to a new school anyways do to bad grades i dont know how long i can put up wit this guy though.

In that case, kicking his @$$ would be an awesome farewell LOL. :DxDie

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

maybe i wont kick his @$$ because im about to get transfered to a new school anyways do to bad grades i dont know how long i can put up wit this guy though.

Make the right choice, do the better thing, be the better man. Little twerps from school fade away but you live with your decisions forever. You've shown us that you're a bright cookie on the forum, don't throw it away for anyone.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 09:46:33 PM »

Make the right choice, do the better thing, be the better man. Little twerps from school fade away but you live with your decisions forever. You've shown

us that you're a bright cookie on the forum, don't throw it away for anyone.

well i didnt beat his butt today because i got kicked outta class as soon as i got to da class that he was in i guess thats some of u forum members lookin out for me ;*)) well wit good luck there is bad luck i got community service tommorow after school :(

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 11:44:20 PM »
You did the right thing. I wouldn't worry about losers like that though. These guys always get exposed. Anyway if I were you I would focus on my grades and getting them up. Trust me work at school your gonna need it in the real world.

Thanks DG!

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 10, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »
YAY AREA!!!!

damn i miss that place...

anyway if you do fight him good luck

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »
i kindaa dont want to beat his butt all of a sudden :| i guess hes got a girlfriend now hes a lot more mellow and laid back i guess all he needed was a girl not to be a little fag o.O#

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 03:25:56 PM »
i kindaa dont want to beat his @$$ all of a sudden :| i guess hes got a girlfriend now hes a lot more mellow and laid back i guess all he needed was a girl not to be a little fag o.O#

Well its a good thing that you did not need to start fighting.

If you need to get rid of your anger play GTA, listen to music, etc.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:44 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Diek Stiekem
[June 25, 2024, 10:25:34 AM]

Golden Axe Returns by striderhiryu201
[June 23, 2024, 04:15:50 PM]

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Rage
[June 21, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

Turn Battle - Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:11:08 AM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by O Ilusionista
[June 18, 2024, 10:10:26 AM]

Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Stage Pack by Vegaz by LightFlare
[June 17, 2024, 02:30:12 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

* IMT Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal