collapse

Author Topic: Dang.... My Best friend is getting a divorce.  (Read 554 times)

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
Dang.... My Best friend is getting a divorce.
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
and I couldn't be happier   ;D

My best friends Kevin and Jake come over from Moreno Valley (city about 20 min drive from me) to visit me, and all they told me over the phone was that they both have big news for me - both good and bad.

My friend Kevin told me that after 4 years of marriage and 2 years of dating outside of marriage, that he is getting a divorce because his wife won't stop running the streets with her friends and going to clubs til 4am. It doesn't sound that drastic to go and get a divorce i know, but Jake and I both told him she was a "Gold Digger" and he was too young to get married to her in the first place. Kevin married at age 20, to a wife who was 19 at the time. Yeh, she did look like Jackie, Kilso's girlfriend from the FOX TV show "that 70's show" (with bigger "  :-[ " but she always had a nasty attitude to me and Jake and even had Kevin stop hanging out with us, just for her at one point in time. Mind you, Kevin, Jake and I have all known each other since we were 4 and I'm 24 now....so like 20 years?!

EDIT: Oh and tell me why Kevin made 35K+ on this years W-2 return and owes the government because his wife made 15K PART TIME and withheld her allowances and toggled her depenency for bigger personal checks (less taxes taken out). 
 <_<|...|

My friend Jake (who is a recently newly wedd) is going to be on TV for his sister Wedding. His sister just got married 3 weeks ago but prior to the wedding, His sister sumbitted to be on a New TLC (The Learning Channel) TV show called "First Dance". It's a new show thats based off the first dance of the bride and groom - weak I know, but they were selected and had all the TV cameras and dance instructors there. The entire wedding party was taugh a dance prior to the wedding, to Timbaland Hit song - "The Way I aRe". One of his friend's secretly recorded it and put it on Youtube because we all know that JAKE CAN'T DANCE. Fortunantly for him,  the TV premier itself isn't until like May or June, so he does have sometime before his publicly humiliatied, but there is a webclip. I don't remember what the video name was to post the link, so I can embarrass him more, but It's one of my favorites on my personal Laptop at the house, so i'll have to update this later today for anyone who' interested.

-"aPoC."   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:28:13 PM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
Re: Dang.... My Best friend is getting a divorce.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »
so are you sad or???

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »
and I couldn't be happier   ;D 

he sure sounds sad!

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »
divorce can be a good thing some times  ;D my gf was married at one time lol

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »
so are you sad or???

Personally, I'm not sad. If fact, I couldn't be more happier, i mean I get my best friend back. but it was kinda depressing to see your best friend tell me in person, because the expression on his face was long and empty, but you can't blame a guy. It would have only gotten worse.

It's girls like her that give women a bad name...

No offense J. Smoke and any other opposite gendered mugen infinits.

-"aPoC."

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:49 PM »
 >:-(-|

Do you remember how awesome it was when you were younger and you dint have to claim jack of the money you earned back in those days.

Now that were older we got to pay state tax, federal tax, income tax, ect..

You younger guys need to listen up, enjoy your childhood and dont try to grow up so fast.

Once you start working for a living you have to declaire every damn cent you make, if not uncle sam will come looking for you.(Debo style.)

On Topic:

That sounds like good news to me also Apocalypse.

One of my friends got married to and I dont get to see him anymore.

This guys always had badluck, he got this chick pregnant(twice) even though doctors said she couldnt have babies.

So now hes married to her and has to raise 2 kids aswell, sucks to be him.

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

Do you remember how awesome it was when you were younger and you dint have to claim jack of the money you earned back in those days.

You younger guys need to listen up, enjoy your childhood and dont try to grow up so fast.

Once you start working for a living you have to declaire every damn cent you make, if not uncle sam will come looking for you.(Debo style.)

On Topic:

That sounds like good news to me also Apocalypse.

This guys always had badluck, he got this chick pregnant(twice) even though doctors said she couldnt have babies.

yeah you said it Scar too many taxes. I do taxes I should know lol. im just happy to be kid free

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »

~X(  You don't even wanna know how much I own this year in taxes, and this is the first year I ever owed. I wanted to quote this as repetition to the kiddies. NOT  :lies:

:D I heard that one before. Luckily, I haven't fallen into being another statisic.

More Yip-Yapp, Jaw-Japp... (New Skoolers, listen up)
---------------------------------------------------
My friend Kevin is now moving out of his apartment, braking his lease...$$$. He put in a 30 Day notice and has no intentions of getting back with her. But what I don't understand is that he his letting her keep their 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT which was a wedding gift from his retired grandparents for them. He's keeping his 92 Geo Metro tho...$$$ and who know's how much divorce fees are...$$$ At least he was smart enough to keep the Entertainment system (including a 50" Plasma Screen Television and the gaming goodies), but come on... the Spyder?! What?! IDK man, this dude's been working 2 jobs minimun, commuting 30 miles between jobs just to take care of this girl these past few years. Their apartment monthly alone was $1230.00 (3Bed,2Bath...huge)...$$$ And this girl's longest job was doing pizza delivery for Domino's and that's only because he was the manager...$$$ and even that ended when she was out on delivery, slipped and busted her @$$ on the curb on the downhill grade of the grass and twisting her ankle. Apparently she didn't know that you can only have sick leave for so long...$$$

Anyways long story short, Don't marry your Highschool Sweetheart until your at least 28. Enjoi adolescence while it's still in the palms of your hands.

Man.........The "luck" some guys have...   

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:36:23 PM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

Heh, tell that to the youth of America running around killing each other.

SCAR 08

Never too late to run.  <_<|...|

ON TOPIC: Apoc, I'm glad you're getting your best friend back!
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »
ell im still enjoying my childhood!
  :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

thunderstrike eric masterson by wacky thaxie
[Today at 06:09:19 PM]

Classic VS : Balrog by ELECTRO
[September 25, 2024, 11:44:58 PM]

Justice League Seattle Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 23, 2024, 12:14:06 PM]

Ancient Gears Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[September 20, 2024, 11:59:18 AM]

Justice League Metropolis Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM]

Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3) by nickfurry
[September 15, 2024, 02:27:53 AM]

Justice League Gotham Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 11, 2024, 09:41:42 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[September 07, 2024, 03:06:46 AM]

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts by MatreroG
[September 06, 2024, 01:27:09 PM]

Justice League Flash Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[September 03, 2024, 10:30:40 AM]

* IMT Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28